Thousand Oaks: At least 11 shot at California bar shooting
Add Reply
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-11-08 10:34:08 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46135459

Serves them right, they should have gone for a big mac, somewhere
christian, where everybody carries. Am I right?

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Shadow
2018-11-08 18:40:02 UTC
On Thu, 08 Nov 2018 10:34:08 +0000, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46135459
Serves them right, they should have gone for a big mac, somewhere
christian, where everybody carries. Am I right?
//A US Marine Corps veteran with suspected mental health issues//

So a guy that earns his living killing civilians in foreign
countries for mega corporations and bankers is "suspected" of having
mental health issues ?
He's a fscking psychopath, FGS !!!!
Amerika needs a public health system.... one with real doctors
ASAP.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
The Todal
2018-11-08 19:22:44 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46135459
Serves them right, they should have gone for a big mac, somewhere
christian, where everybody carries. Am I right?
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Hot damn. We need a huge wall to keep those US Marines out.

Who shot John F Kennedy? Yup. A United States Marine.
BurfordTJustice
2018-11-08 20:34:57 UTC
Protip: The American Marines do not want to be in the UK anyway...

So all May has to do is Tell Trump take them home/do not send more.

Best you start a petition for same.

: >
:
: Who shot John F Kennedy? Yup. A United States Marine.
Incubus
2018-11-09 09:50:10 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46135459
Serves them right, they should have gone for a big mac, somewhere
christian, where everybody carries. Am I right?
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Hot damn. We need a huge wall to keep those US Marines out.
Who shot John F Kennedy? Yup. A United States Marine.
I think you will find the banking cartel who controls the Federal Reserve has
ultimate responsibility for that.
BurfordTJustice
2018-11-09 11:54:16 UTC
Do tell Calif gun laws are tougher than NJ gun laws
that you claim prevent such shootings??

"trader_4" <***@optonline.net> wrote in message news:44cc068e-4411-4856-99d5-***@googlegroups.com...
: On Thursday, November 8, 2018 at 2:22:49 PM UTC-5, The Todal wrote:
: > On 08/11/2018 10:34, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
: > >
: > > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46135459
: > >
: > > Serves them right, they should have gone for a big mac, somewhere
: > > christian, where everybody carries. Am I right?
: > >
: > > Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
: > >
: >
: >
: > Hot damn. We need a huge wall to keep those US Marines out.
: >
: > Who shot John F Kennedy? Yup. A United States Marine.
:
: Sadly this is becoming the new normal in America. What was it, about a
: week ago that we had the synagogue massacre? And again, this is a guy
: who had contact with police, including last April when they had a call
: for a disturbance at his house, he was acting irrationally, mental health
: people were brought in. So, why did he still have a LEGAL Glock .45?
: We need laws and a simple process where police can remove guns from
disturbed
: people like this.

Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-11-08 21:01:13 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46135459
Serves them right, they should have gone for a big mac, somewhere
christian, where everybody carries. Am I right?
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Will Trump show up to pay his respects? Will he, fuck! It's
California...100% Democrat. No dead jews. And the mid-term
election's OVER!
%
who cares
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-11-08 22:04:38 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46135459
Serves them right, they should have gone for a big mac, somewhere
christian, where everybody carries. Am I right?
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Will Trump show up to pay his respects? Will he, fuck! It's
California...100% Democrat. No dead jews. And the mid-term
election's OVER!
who cares
Exactly. If they were jews, everybody would be tripping over each
other to offer condolences.
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Shitsack Moishe Goldberg")
2018-11-08 22:43:21 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Exactly. If they were jews, everybody would be tripping over each
other to offer condolences.
Are you angry, old nazoid pedo? You sound like a bitter old loser.

LOLOK!
The Peeler
2018-11-08 23:19:06 UTC
On Thu, 08 Nov 2018 14:04:38 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by %
who cares
Exactly. If they were jews, everybody would be tripping over each
other to offer condolences.
Would they, psychopath? <BG>
--
bosodeniro to dumb anal Razovic:
"Are you a glutton for abuse or just fucking lonely?"
On Thu, 08 Nov 2018 13:01:13 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46135459
Serves them right, they should have gone for a big mac, somewhere
christian, where everybody carries. Am I right?
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
Will Trump show up to pay his respects? Will he, fuck! It's
California...100% Democrat. No dead jews. And the mid-term
election's OVER!
Well farted again, poor dumb anal Razovic! <BG>
--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Shitsack Moishe Goldberg")
Why do YOU care, old nazoid pedo?
Col
2018-11-08 21:19:06 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46135459
Serves them right, they should have gone for a big mac, somewhere
christian, where everybody carries. Am I right?
Only 11?
Barely even newsworthy by their standards.
Col
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Except if they're jews...and then it becomes a pogrom®™.
The Peeler
2018-11-08 23:20:56 UTC
On Thu, 08 Nov 2018 14:05:09 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Col
Only 11?
Barely even newsworthy by their standards.
Except if they're jews...and then it becomes a pogrom®™.
You got a hang-up about the Jews, psychopath? How come? Tell us everything
about it! <BG>
--
"GB" adressing poor dumb anal Razovic:
"You really are painfully stupid, as well as deranged."