UN Member States: Migration Is A Human Right
2018-11-24 13:01:57 UTC
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 06:27:23 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Thursday, November 22, 2018 at 11:43:30 AM UTC-5, NOT Michael Ejercito
On Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 9:06:07 AM UTC-5, NOT Michael Ejercito
How do you conclude that I am a Caucasian wannabe?
That is an easy one. There are no Gookettes in your
online porn collection.
From that, how do you deduce that I want to be Caucasian?
Michael
https://www.avg.com
Anyone with two or more brain cells to rub together can deduct
that you have no desire for members of your own race - hence -
your motivation to commit miscegenation with Caucasians.
And if I want to miscegenate with Caucaisan ladies, that would imply
that I want to BE Caucasian?
It would be your only CHANCE of getting to WHITE (aka human) ladies
mong!
This lady often miscegenates with her husband who is of southeast Asian
descent.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BiIdqd1l-EB/
PROVE it, mong.
Does that mean she wants to be southeast Asian?
NOBODY wants to be southeast Asian, you stupid cunt!
Michael

Michael Ejercito
2018-11-24 16:12:04 UTC
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 06:27:23 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Thursday, November 22, 2018 at 11:43:30 AM UTC-5, NOT Michael Ejercito
From that, how do you deduce that I want to be Caucasian?
Michael
https://www.avg.com
Anyone with two or more brain cells to rub together can deduct
that you have no desire for members of your own race - hence -
your motivation to commit miscegenation with Caucasians.
And if I want to miscegenate with Caucaisan ladies, that would imply
that I want to BE Caucasian?
It would be your only CHANCE of getting to WHITE (aka human) ladies
mong!
The evidence is to the contrary.
This lady often miscegenates with her husband who is of southeast Asian
descent.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BiIdqd1l-EB/
PROVE it, mong.
Virginia MARRIED Quan.

That is the proof.
Does that mean she wants to be southeast Asian?
NOBODY wants to be southeast Asian, you stupid cunt!
Not that you can show.

Michael
2018-11-25 12:27:28 UTC
On Sat, 24 Nov 2018 08:12:04 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Fri, 23 Nov 2018 06:27:23 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
On Thursday, November 22, 2018 at 11:43:30 AM UTC-5, NOT Michael Ejercito
From that, how do you deduce that I want to be Caucasian?
Michael
https://www.avg.com
Anyone with two or more brain cells to rub together can deduct
that you have no desire for members of your own race - hence -
your motivation to commit miscegenation with Caucasians.
And if I want to miscegenate with Caucaisan ladies, that would imply
that I want to BE Caucasian?
It would be your only CHANCE of getting to WHITE (aka human) ladies
mong!
The evidence is to the contrary.
It is far from the contrary...you are EXEMPT from WHITE (aka Human)
women!
Post by Michael Ejercito
This lady often miscegenates with her husband who is of southeast Asian
descent.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BiIdqd1l-EB/
PROVE it, mong.
Virginia MARRIED Quan.
Humans CANNOT 'marry' subhumans or any other species except Humans.
It's the LAW, asshole!
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is the proof.
No, it is NOT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Does that mean she wants to be southeast Asian?
NOBODY wants to be southeast Asian, you stupid cunt!
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise, you gormless jewloving slope!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

2018-11-25 15:01:46 UTC
On Sun, 25 Nov 2018 04:27:28 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
The evidence is to the contrary.
It is far from the contrary...you are EXEMPT from WHITE (aka Human)
women!
HE definitely isn't! YOU definitely ARE, you endlessly projecting sexual
cripple!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Virginia MARRIED Quan.
Humans CANNOT 'marry' subhumans or any other species except Humans.
It's the LAW, asshole!
EXACTLY! That's the very reason why you can't marry ANYONE, subhuman!
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is the proof.
No, it is NOT.
Slave, if your master Michael says that that is the proof, then that IS the
proof! Capisci, slave?
Post by Michael Ejercito
Does that mean she wants to be southeast Asian?
NOBODY wants to be southeast Asian, you stupid cunt!
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise, you gormless jewloving slope!
Ask ANY Southeast Asian, dreckserb. Then come back again!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-11-26 13:09:13 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
This lady often miscegenates with her husband who is of southeast Asian
descent.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BiIdqd1l-EB/
PROVE it, mong.
Virginia MARRIED Quan.
Humans CANNOT 'marry' subhumans or any other species except Humans.
It's the LAW, asshole!
Virginia and Quan are both human.
No, they are NOT both human...HE is subhuman like you.
Post by Michael Ejercito
They are married.
They are NOT married....it isn't LEGAL for a Human to 'marry' another
species.
Post by Michael Ejercito
See how happy this human couple is!
http://virginiaandquan.com
It's not a HUMAN couple, you gormless slant eyed asshole!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is the proof.
No, it is NOT.
Yes, it is.
No it absolutely is NOT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Does that mean she wants to be southeast Asian?
NOBODY wants to be southeast Asian, you stupid cunt!
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise, you gormless jewloving slope!
You made the assertion.
YOU made the absurd assertion that she wants to be southeast Asian.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

Michael Ejercito
2018-11-26 13:33:56 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Virginia MARRIED Quan.
Humans CANNOT 'marry' subhumans or any other species except Humans.
It's the LAW, asshole!
Virginia and Quan are both human.
No, they are NOT both human...HE is subhuman like you.
There is nothing subhuman about him.
Post by Michael Ejercito
They are married.
They are NOT married....it isn't LEGAL for a Human to 'marry' another
species.
They are both human.
Post by Michael Ejercito
See how happy this human couple is!
http://virginiaandquan.com
It's not a HUMAN couple, you gormless slant eyed asshole!
of course they are human!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is the proof.
No, it is NOT.
Yes, it is.
No it absolutely is NOT.
Yes, it is.

You are just jealous of their loving marriage.

Imagine what their babies would look like!

Michael

https://www.avg.com
The Jews
2018-11-26 13:37:18 UTC
On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 05:33:56 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are just jealous of their loving marriage.
Imagine what their babies would look like!
Imagine--even better-- this!

"Today, according to the latest U.S. Census - only 23% of the American
population under the age of 18 is WHITE. Already, four U.S. states are
MAJORITY NON-WHITE, and 10% of all counties in America are MAJORITY
NON-WHITE. World-wide, White women of child-bearing age comprise only
3% of the earth's population. Do these FACTS disturb you? "
-http://www.americannaziparty.com/

Those Nazis really seem to have their panties in a twist over becoming
a minority-- especially when they depend low-life on slavs like Gordon
to procreate to build up the white race! ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich
2018-11-27 13:13:17 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Virginia MARRIED Quan.
Humans CANNOT 'marry' subhumans or any other species except Humans.
It's the LAW, asshole!
Virginia and Quan are both human.
No, they are NOT both human...HE is subhuman like you.
There is nothing subhuman about him.
Yes, there is. He is a gook - subhuman BY DEFINITION.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
They are married.
They are NOT married....it isn't LEGAL for a Human to 'marry' another
species.
They are both human.
They are NOT both human.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
See how happy this human couple is!
http://virginiaandquan.com
It's not a HUMAN couple, you gormless slant eyed asshole!
of course they are human!
Only ONE of them is Human...the WHITE one.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is the proof.
No, it is NOT.
Yes, it is.
No it absolutely is NOT.
Yes, it is.
No it DEFINITELY is NOT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are just jealous of their loving marriage.
They don't HAVE a loving 'marriage'...all they have is BESTIAL MATING.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Imagine what their babies would look like!
Thankfully, Nature doesn't allow mixed species to procreate.

Otherwise they'd be absolutely HIDEOUS.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

Michael Ejercito
2018-11-27 13:23:14 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Virginia and Quan are both human.
No, they are NOT both human...HE is subhuman like you.
There is nothing subhuman about him.
Yes, there is. He is a gook - subhuman BY DEFINITION.
Not by any normal definition.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
They are married.
They are NOT married....it isn't LEGAL for a Human to 'marry' another
species.
They are both human.
They are NOT both human.
Yes, they are.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
See how happy this human couple is!
http://virginiaandquan.com
It's not a HUMAN couple, you gormless slant eyed asshole!
of course they are human!
Only ONE of them is Human...the WHITE one.
Quan and Virginia are both human.

And I would not be surprised if they had human babies!

Michael

https://www.avg.com
2018-11-28 12:44:27 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Virginia and Quan are both human.
No, they are NOT both human...HE is subhuman like you.
There is nothing subhuman about him.
Yes, there is. He is a gook - subhuman BY DEFINITION.
Not by any normal definition.
WE make the definitions, asshole.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
They are married.
They are NOT married....it isn't LEGAL for a Human to 'marry' another
species.
They are both human.
They are NOT both human.
Yes, they are.
No, they are NOT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
And I would not be surprised if they had human babies!
Their BESTIAL SODOMY is INCAPABLE of producing subhuman sub-babies!
Nature doesn't ALLOW different species to interbreed!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

2018-11-28 13:20:23 UTC
...I suppose nobody will disagree! LOL
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
The Peeler
2018-11-27 19:57:07 UTC
On Tue, 27 Nov 2018 05:13:17 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is nothing subhuman about him.
Yes, there is. He is a gook - subhuman BY DEFINITION.
ONLY by a SUBHUMAN'S "definition", subhuman!
Post by Michael Ejercito
They are both human.
They are NOT both human.
Stop projecting your OWN subhumanity onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
Post by Michael Ejercito
of course they are human!
Only ONE of them is Human...the WHITE one.
They BOTH are humans, unlike you, who are a serbian pig!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Yes, it is.
No it DEFINITELY is NOT.
Slave, your master said, it IS!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are just jealous of their loving marriage.
They don't HAVE a loving 'marriage'...all they have is BESTIAL MATING.
You are PROJECTING!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Imagine what their babies would look like!
Thankfully, Nature doesn't allow mixed species to procreate.
That's the VERY reason why YOU can't procreate, serb pig!
Michael
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
The Peeler
2018-11-26 14:00:22 UTC
On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 05:09:13 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise.
YOU made a claim, so YOU provide the proof, psychopath!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Virginia and Quan are both human.
No, they are NOT both human...HE is subhuman like you.
THEY are HUMAN! HE is HUMAN! YOU are SUBHUMAN!
Post by Michael Ejercito
They are married.
They are NOT married....it isn't LEGAL for a Human to 'marry' another
species.
That's why YOU can't marry, nor have sex with humans!
Post by Michael Ejercito
See how happy this human couple is!
http://virginiaandquan.com
It's not a HUMAN couple, you gormless slant eyed asshole!
They are a HUMAN couple. YOU are a SUBHUMAN psychopathic swine who keeps
projecting her own subhumanity onto her environment!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Yes, it is.
No it absolutely is NOT.
Subhuman, if your master Michael says that it is, then it IS! Capisci,
slave?
Post by Michael Ejercito
You made the assertion.
YOU made the absurd assertion that she wants to be southeast Asian.
YOU made the assertion! So YOU provide your evidence, psychopath!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Tony addressing poor psychopathic dumb anal Razovic:
"You are stupid and an insult to the human race."
MID: <7846ec76-af09-4e7a-b316-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-11-24 17:01:02 UTC
On Sat, 24 Nov 2018 05:01:57 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
And if I want to miscegenate with Caucaisan ladies, that would imply
that I want to BE Caucasian?
It would be your only CHANCE of getting to WHITE (aka human) ladies
mong!
Ridiculous NONSENSE by a sexual cripple! LOL
This lady often miscegenates with her husband who is of southeast Asian
descent.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BiIdqd1l-EB/
PROVE it, mong.
They married BECAUSE they intended to miscegenate on a regular basis, you
fucked up housebound sexual cripple!
Does that mean she wants to be southeast Asian?
NOBODY wants to be southeast Asian, you stupid cunt!
NONSENSE! But NOBODY wants to be a sexual cripple like you, dreckserb
Razovic!
Michael
"GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
foul, loathsome creature, wallowing in your own filth. Never seeing the
light of day. A life utterly wasted."
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
Michael Ejercito
2018-11-28 13:19:52 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Sat, 24 Nov 2018 05:01:57 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
And if I want to miscegenate with Caucaisan ladies, that would imply
that I want to BE Caucasian?
It would be your only CHANCE of getting to WHITE (aka human) ladies
mong!
Ridiculous NONSENSE by a sexual cripple! LOL
That is all the mangina is capable of.
Post by The Peeler
This lady often miscegenates with her husband who is of southeast Asian
descent.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BiIdqd1l-EB/
PROVE it, mong.
They married BECAUSE they intended to miscegenate on a regular basis, you
fucked up housebound sexual cripple!
Some things are just so fucking obvious.

Here is Chris on climate change.

http://www.cleveland.com/opinion/index.ssf/2017/06/foreigners_see_president_trump.html#vf-11000109963048

"Climate change" is just another left wing political pseudo religion like
Lysenkoism. If you have to lie about the data, it's for a reason. Trofim
Lysenko, for his personal aggrandizement, destroyed Soviet agriculture to
the point where it could never recover. Like him, the Al Gores of this
world want to destroy the U.S. economy for their own benefit.

http://www.cleveland.com/obrien/index.ssf/2017/03/scary_global-warming_stories_c.html#vf-11000109417551

Anyone who wants to understand the "climate change" scam ought to Google the
name "Trofim Lysenko".
What he did to Soviet agriculture, "climate change" cultists are trying to
do to the entire economy of the United States.
If you have to lie and bully (to the point of murder) dissenters, it isn't
"science".

https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-11-28 13:38:45 UTC
Post by The Peeler
This lady often miscegenates with her husband who is of southeast Asian
descent.
http://www.instagram.com/p/BiIdqd1l-EB/
PROVE it, mong.
They married BECAUSE they intended to miscegenate on a regular basis, you
fucked up housebound sexual cripple!
Some things are just so fucking obvious.
There is something severely wrong with that serbian bitch. I tend to believe
she is a real eunuch (physically, not just psychologically).
2018-11-29 11:56:57 UTC
On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 05:19:52 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is all the mangina is capable of.
All YOU are capable of is sticking your slimy gook tongue into jew
ani.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Some things are just so fucking obvious.
Your jew ainlungus is just so fucking obvious.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris on climate change.
Greek Chrissie Morton's inane plagiarised shite about climate change
and greek you, you slant eyed jewloving mongoloid.

Michael Ejercito
2018-11-29 13:21:17 UTC
On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 05:19:52 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

Post by Michael Ejercito
That is all the mangina is capable of.
All YOU are capable of is sticking your slimy gook tongue into jew
ani.
I do no such things!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Some things are just so fucking obvious.
Your jew ainlungus is just so fucking obvious.
There is no anilingus.

For you, there is no coitus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris on climate change.
Greek Chrissie Morton's inane plagiarised shite about climate change
and greek you, you slant eyed jewloving mongoloid.
You have no evidence of plagiarism.

There is nothing wrong with slant eyes or loving Jews.

Michael

https://www.avg.com
2018-11-30 12:51:26 UTC
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 05:21:17 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is all the mangina is capable of.
All YOU are capable of is sticking your slimy gook tongue into jew
ani.
I do no such things!
You do nothing BUT such things!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Some things are just so fucking obvious.
Your jew ainlungus is just so fucking obvious.
There is no anilingus.
There is HEAP ainlungus.
Post by Michael Ejercito
For you, there is no coitus!
YOU are EXEMPT from coitus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris on climate change.
Greek Chrissie Morton's inane plagiarised shite about climate change
and greek you, you slant eyed jewloving mongoloid.
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
You have no evidence of originality. Plagiarism is the DEFAULT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is nothing wrong with slant eyes or loving Jews.
Both are ABOMINATIONS in G-d's eyes.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

2018-11-30 13:11:01 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
tongue
ani.
ainlungus is just so fucking obvious.
anilingus.
ainlungus.
coitus!
coitus!
plagiarised shite plagiarism.
Plagiarism is the DEFAULT.
G-d's .
Another one of Gordon's posts broken down into it's component parts.
Basically every post he's ever written is right here.

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Thanks for the abstract! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2018-12-05 14:28:27 UTC
Post by The Peeler
Post by The Jews
tongue
ani.
ainlungus is just so fucking obvious.
anilingus.
ainlungus.
coitus!
coitus!
plagiarised shite plagiarism.
Plagiarism is the DEFAULT.
G-d's .
Another one of Gordon's posts broken down into it's component parts.
Basically every post he's ever written is right here.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Thanks for the abstract! LOL
The mangina is such a perverted queer.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/11/kat-ainsworth/david-dennis-nra-wants-white-people-armed-not-non-whites/#comment-4132508

It’s a sacred tradition of the Democrat party.

https://www.avg.com

Michael Ejercito
2018-11-30 13:20:03 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is all the mangina is capable of.
All YOU are capable of is sticking your slimy gook tongue into jew
ani.
I do no such things!
You do nothing BUT such things!
Wrong.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Some things are just so fucking obvious.
Your jew ainlungus is just so fucking obvious.
There is no anilingus.
There is HEAP ainlungus.
Wrong.
Post by Michael Ejercito
For you, there is no coitus!
YOU are EXEMPT from coitus!
Not that you can show.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris on climate change.
Greek Chrissie Morton's inane plagiarised shite about climate change
and greek you, you slant eyed jewloving mongoloid.
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
You have no evidence of originality. Plagiarism is the DEFAULT.
Not by normal standards of evidence.
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is nothing wrong with slant eyes or loving Jews.
Both are ABOMINATIONS in G-d's eyes.
Wrong.

So many people with slant eyes are in loving relationships.

You are just jealous because so many with slant eyes are in loving
relationships!

Imagine how hot and steamy their miscegenation is!

Michael

https://www.avg.com
2018-12-01 13:40:18 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is all the mangina is capable of.
All YOU are capable of is sticking your slimy gook tongue into jew
ani.
I do no such things!
You do nothing BUT such things!
Wrong.
NOT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Some things are just so fucking obvious.
Your jew ainlungus is just so fucking obvious.
There is no anilingus.
There is HEAP ainlungus.
Wrong.
NOT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
For you, there is no coitus!
YOU are EXEMPT from coitus!
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise. EXEMPTION is the gook DEFAULT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris on climate change.
Greek Chrissie Morton's inane plagiarised shite about climate change
and greek you, you slant eyed jewloving mongoloid.
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
You have no evidence of originality. Plagiarism is the DEFAULT.
Not by normal standards of evidence.
WE decide what normal standards of evidence are, asshole.
Post by Michael Ejercito
So many people with slant eyes are in loving relationships.
Bestiality is NOT a loving relationship.
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are just jealous because so many with slant eyes are in loving
relationships!
http://i.imgur.com/8iMzE9x.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nNVDL7E.jpg
Imagine how hot and steamy their miscegenation is!
Bestial sodomy, no matter how hot and steamy, is an ABOMINATION in
G-d's eyes! And YOU won't even get to experience THAT, you gormless
slant eyed asshole!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

Michael Ejercito
2018-12-01 16:37:40 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 05:21:17 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is no anilingus.
There is HEAP ainlungus.
Wrong.
NOT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
For you, there is no coitus!
YOU are EXEMPT from coitus!
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise. EXEMPTION is the gook DEFAULT.
There is no such default.

But you calling women cunts and your obsession with rectums and your rape
victim blaming are each independent reasons to conclude that you are exempt.

Michael

https://www.avg.com
r***@TheWor1d.com
2018-12-02 12:40:26 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 05:21:17 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is no anilingus.
There is HEAP ainlungus.
Wrong.
NOT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
For you, there is no coitus!
YOU are EXEMPT from coitus!
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise. EXEMPTION is the gook DEFAULT.
There is no such default.
Yes, there IS.
Post by Michael Ejercito
But you calling women cunts and your obsession with rectums and your rape
victim blaming are each independent reasons to conclude that you are exempt.
YOU being a gormless slant eyed mongoloid SUFFICES to make you EXEMPT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

Michael Ejercito
2018-12-02 15:39:52 UTC
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
But you calling women cunts and your obsession with rectums and your rape
victim blaming are each independent reasons to conclude that you are exempt.
YOU being a gormless slant eyed mongoloid SUFFICES to make you EXEMPT.
Slant eyes are beside the point.

Michael

https://www.avg.com
2018-12-03 13:51:47 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise. EXEMPTION is the gook DEFAULT.
There is no such default.
Yes, there IS.
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise. You subhumans are INCAPABLE of
originality!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
But you calling women cunts and your obsession with rectums and your rape
victim blaming are each independent reasons to conclude that you are exempt.
YOU being a gormless slant eyed mongoloid SUFFICES to make you EXEMPT.
Slant eyes are beside the point.
Slant eyes and the associated needledicks and subhuman DNA ARE
PRECISELY the point, you gormless slant eyed slope!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

Michael Ejercito
2018-12-03 13:59:10 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is no such default.
Yes, there IS.
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise. You subhumans are INCAPABLE of
originality!
What is your evidence?
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
But you calling women cunts and your obsession with rectums and your rape
victim blaming are each independent reasons to conclude that you are exempt.
YOU being a gormless slant eyed mongoloid SUFFICES to make you EXEMPT.
Slant eyes are beside the point.
Slant eyes and the associated needledicks and subhuman DNA ARE
PRECISELY the point, you gormless slant eyed slope!
You are just jealous because so many people with slant eyes are in loving
relationships.

http://i.imgur.com/8iMzE9x.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/nNVDL7E.jpg

https://www.avg.com
2018-12-04 14:55:26 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is no such default.
Yes, there IS.
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise. You subhumans are INCAPABLE of
originality!
What is your evidence?
WE are the ones who demand evidence and get it, asshole!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
But you calling women cunts and your obsession with rectums and your rape
victim blaming are each independent reasons to conclude that you are exempt.
YOU being a gormless slant eyed mongoloid SUFFICES to make you EXEMPT.
Slant eyes are beside the point.
Slant eyes and the associated needledicks and subhuman DNA ARE
PRECISELY the point, you gormless slant eyed slope!
You are just jealous because so many people with slant eyes are in loving
relationships.
http://i.imgur.com/8iMzE9x.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nNVDL7E.jpg
Bestial sodomy is NOT a 'loving relationship', asshole!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Imagine how hot and steamy their miscegenation is!
No matter how hot and steamy their bestial sodomy is, it remains an
ABOMINATION in G-d's eyes.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

2018-12-04 16:26:08 UTC
On Tue, 04 Dec 2018 06:55:26 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
What is your evidence?
WE are the ones who demand evidence and get it, asshole!
Psychopaths are in NO position to make ANY demands, psychopathic dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are just jealous because so many people with slant eyes are in loving
relationships.
http://i.imgur.com/8iMzE9x.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nNVDL7E.jpg
Bestial sodomy is NOT a 'loving relationship', asshole!
That is exactly why you aren't and never will be in a loving relationship,
serb pig!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Imagine how hot and steamy their miscegenation is!
No matter how hot and steamy their bestial sodomy is, it remains an
ABOMINATION in G-d's eyes.
YOU remain an abomination in God's eyes. IOW, you are PROJECTING, again!
Michael
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
The Peeler
2018-12-03 19:41:58 UTC
On Mon, 03 Dec 2018 05:51:47 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise. You subhumans are INCAPABLE of
originality!
He slaps you around with his originality, every day, you bleeding hysterical
screeching cunt! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Slant eyes are beside the point.
Slant eyes and the associated needledicks and subhuman DNA ARE
PRECISELY the point, you gormless slant eyed slope!
LOL! ONLY in your sexually crippled, frustrated, psychotic "mind", sexual
cripple Razovic!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2018-12-02 17:15:32 UTC
On Sun, 02 Dec 2018 04:40:26 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is no such default.
Yes, there IS.
Slave, your master said, THERE ISN'T!
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
But you calling women cunts and your obsession with rectums and your rape
victim blaming are each independent reasons to conclude that you are exempt.
YOU being a gormless slant eyed mongoloid SUFFICES to make you EXEMPT.
Your master doesn't come across as being "exempt" AT ALL!

YOU, his slave, come across as being TOTALLY exempt! IOW, you are
projecting, as usual.
Post by r***@TheWor1d.com
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
The Jews addressing dumb anal Razovic:
"You're in a constant STATE of panic, aren't you Gordon?"
2018-12-01 18:35:31 UTC
On Sat, 01 Dec 2018 05:40:18 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Wrong.
NOT.
Slave, your master said WRONG!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
For you, there is no coitus!
YOU are EXEMPT from coitus!
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise. EXEMPTION is the gook DEFAULT.
HE doesn't come across as being exempt AT ALL! YOU come across as being
TOTALLY exempt, sexual cripple!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Not by normal standards of evidence.
WE decide what normal standards of evidence are, asshole.
LOL Psychosis out of control again, poor poor psycho? LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
So many people with slant eyes are in loving relationships.
Bestiality is NOT a loving relationship.
That's right, and that's the reason why YOU will NEVER experience any loving
relationship with those cows, cow porker (see sig)!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are just jealous because so many with slant eyes are in loving
relationships!
http://i.imgur.com/8iMzE9x.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nNVDL7E.jpg
Imagine how hot and steamy their miscegenation is!
Bestial sodomy, no matter how hot and steamy, is an ABOMINATION in
G-d's eyes!
You are PROJECTING! And you KNOW that YOU are abomination in God's eyes!
And YOU won't even get to experience THAT, you gormless
slant eyed asshole!
HE will; YOU won't. That much is clear!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Gay anal Razovic, posting as The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe, supports sex
with cows:
"If you or I tried to fuck a cow, do you think the cow would even notice? It
should not only be legal but acceptable as a legitimate alternative
lifestyle."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/tree/browse_frm/month/2003-09/ef8cdceb7bc57ff1?rnum=81&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.activism%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fmonth%2F2003-09%3F
The Peeler
2018-11-29 13:54:53 UTC
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 03:56:57 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Ridiculous NONSENSE by a sexual cripple! LOL
That is all the mangina is capable of.
All YOU are capable of is sticking your slimy gook tongue into jew
ani.
And you HAD to run along and prove, ON THE SPOT, that you indeed ARE a
sexual cripple, sexually crippled Razovic! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Some things are just so fucking obvious.
Your jew ainlungus is just so fucking obvious.
And AGAIN you make it obvious that you indeed ARE nothing but a frustrated
miserable sexual cripple! It IS the most obvious thing about you, gay anal
Razovic!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris on climate change.
Greek Chrissie Morton's inane plagiarised shite about climate change
and greek you, you slant eyed jewloving mongoloid.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>