Wonderful people!
2018-06-11 15:51:06 UTC
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6470652/grenfell-tower-fire-fraud-arrests-nine-arrested-latest/
BurfordTJustice
2018-06-11 16:31:59 UTC
"harry" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:b7448fd7-70dd-4d87-bb28-***@googlegroups.com...
:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6470652/grenfell-tower-fire-fraud-arrests-nine-arrested-latest/
2018-06-11 16:56:00 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 12:31:59 -0400, "BurpfartTJustice"
Post by harry
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6470652/grenfell-tower-fire-fraud-arrests-nine-arrested-latest/
Turd Worldies...what can you possibly EXPECK Burpfart?

2018-06-11 18:37:18 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 09:56:00 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by harry
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6470652/grenfell-tower-fire-fraud-arrests-nine-arrested-latest/
Turd Worldies...what can you possibly EXPECK Burpfart?
Ironic, coming from a serb piece of turd who desperately is trying to come
across as a "Brit"! LOL
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
BurfordTJustice
2018-06-12 10:31:27 UTC
But you are one of them....Turd Worlders..that is.

aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 12:31:59 -0400, "BurpfartTJustice"
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >
Post by harry
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6470652/grenfell-tower-fire-fraud-arrests-nine-arrested-latest/
:
: Turd Worldies...what can you possibly EXPECK Burpfart?
: --
:
: "You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
: there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
: Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
: just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
:
: "You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
: you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
: an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
: are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
: you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
: a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
: you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
: scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
: by Negros."
: take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 06:31:27 -0400, "BurpfartTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
But you are one of them....Turd Worlders..that is.
YOU are barely Fourth World, Burpfart.

You're black, aren't you? Don't aks me how I know.

2018-06-12 18:11:51 UTC
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 05:22:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by BurfordTJustice
But you are one of them....Turd Worlders..that is.
YOU are barely Fourth World, Burpfart.
Pardon, but YOU are the serbian here, Razovic!
You're black, aren't you? Don't aks me how I know.
ROTFLOL! Psychosis in full swing again, Retardovic? LOL
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"