Tony acts like no one likes me
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-18 21:35:56 UTC
But from where I am sitting, it appears like there's more hate against
Tony than there is me.

BAH HA HA HA HA
Tony
2018-08-18 22:56:12 UTC
Even gay's don't like gay's, that's why they give each other AIDS on purpose.
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-18 23:23:24 UTC
Post by Tony
Even gay's don't like gay's, that's why they give each other AIDS on purpose.
Gays who care, do not intentionally spread AIDS.

You are a fool.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-19 15:59:00 UTC
Plural's dont take apostrophe's, you illiterate wog!
The Peeler
2018-08-19 16:46:57 UTC
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 08:59:00 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by Tony
Even gay's don't like gay's, that's why they give each other AIDS on purpose.
Plural's dont take apostrophe's, you illiterate wog!
Being anal again, poor dumb anal Razovic? It's your HALLMARK, right, little
idiot? LOL!