Why would you eat halal chocolate at Easter
Add Reply
Phi
2017-04-15 18:58:35 UTC
The well known Branded products in this Album are now certified to be halal
compliant. We have found that recipes have been changed to ensure the
ingredients are halal eg.CADBURYSo how has Cadbury changed? To be certified
halal, the ingredients in their sweets and chocolate must be sourced from
halal bi-products and the raw materials which deem to make products Halaal
are handled very carefully and are provided by a Halaal slaughter house.For
example... As the beef sourced gelatine is derived from Beef Livestock from
a Halaal slaughterhouse, it is specified as a requirement, that firstly the
beef livestock is not stunned before slaughter, and the process is followed
to strict Sha'aria Islamic teachings, where the name of Allah is spoken
before slaughter, and the process allows all the blood to drain naturally
from the animal's carcass before it is taken for further
preparation.Attempts to change Cadburys chocolate recipe began when we
joined the EU.
Ted H
2017-04-15 18:14:32 UTC
Post by Phi
[...]
Note:- Cadbury was a Quaker and wouldn't have wanted anything to do with
Easter.
The Todal
2017-04-16 10:14:21 UTC
Post by Ted H
Post by Phi
[...]
In the UK only a few people care about celebrating the resurrection of
our lord Jesus Christ.

Easter is for chocolate eggs. It's an excuse to eat chocolate. I don't
know what's so difficult to understand about that.

Halal chocolate eggs, Kosher chocolate eggs, it's all the same sort of
thing. And apparently jews might have originally created chocolate eggs
anyway.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-deborah-r-prinz/easter-chocolate-five-bel_b_9515770.html
burfordTjustice
2017-04-16 10:18:05 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:14:21 +0100
The Todal <
Post by The Todal
www.huffingtonpost.
There is the story....LOL
Yellow
2017-04-16 13:40:34 UTC
In article <***@mid.individual.net>, ***@icloud.com
says...
Post by The Todal
Post by Ted H
Post by Phi
[...]
Who needs an excuse?
AnthonyL
2017-04-17 11:58:34 UTC
Easter is for chocolate eggs. It's an excuse to eat chocolate. I don't
know what's so difficult to understand about that.
Halal chocolate eggs, Kosher chocolate eggs, it's all the same sort of
thing. And apparently jews might have originally created chocolate eggs
anyway.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-deborah-r-prinz/easter-chocolate-five-bel_b_9515770.html
I don't want Halal foodstuffs, I want to know that any animal product
I eat has come from animals killed to our UK standard abbattoir
practice. I demand that all food so prepared is properly labelled so
I can be secure in the knowledge that cut-throat procedures haven't
been followed.
AnthonyL
burfordTjustice
2017-04-17 15:56:21 UTC