The Nigel Farage show
Bod
2017-01-10 10:58:22 UTC
What a refreshing change to hear a politician actually listen properly
to a caller.
Although I listen regularly to LBC, I didn't realise that you could see
him online doing his show.

If you missed last night's program, here is the link to hear it.
Well worth a hearing:

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/the-nigel-farage-show-watch-his-first-show-live/
The Todal
2017-01-10 16:25:39 UTC
Post by Bod
What a refreshing change to hear a politician actually listen properly
to a caller.
Although I listen regularly to LBC, I didn't realise that you could see
him online doing his show.
If you missed last night's program, here is the link to hear it.
http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/the-nigel-farage-show-watch-his-first-show-live/
Thanks for that link.

Yes, I think Farage did very well. In particular, he criticises Theresa
May for failing to offer any vision for Britain post-Brexit and failing
to indicate what her aims are in any negotiation.

There are many Brexiters who say that she can't be expected to show her
hand and it is best to negotiate in secret. Farage strongly disagrees
and so did about half of the callers.
Bod
Indeed....and you're welcome :-)
Optimist
2017-01-20 06:37:46 UTC
Post by Bod
What a refreshing change to hear a politician actually listen properly
to a caller.
Although I listen regularly to LBC, I didn't realise that you could see
him online doing his show.
If you missed last night's program, here is the link to hear it.
http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/the-nigel-farage-show-watch-his-first-show-live/
Thanks for that link.
Yes, I think Farage did very well. In particular, he criticises Theresa
May for failing to offer any vision for Britain post-Brexit and failing
to indicate what her aims are in any negotiation.
There are many Brexiters who say that she can't be expected to show her
hand and it is best to negotiate in secret. Farage strongly disagrees
and so did about half of the callers.
Post by Bod
Indeed....and you're welcome :-)
He's a refreshing change to the sneering James O'Brien.
pullgees
2017-01-20 08:38:27 UTC
Post by Bod
What a refreshing change to hear a politician actually listen properly
to a caller.
Although I listen regularly to LBC, I didn't realise that you could see
him online doing his show.
If you missed last night's program, here is the link to hear it.
http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/the-nigel-farage-show-watch-his-first-show-live/
All the shows are on youtube for free. Here's last nights.

Ophelia
2017-01-20 10:04:35 UTC
Post by Bod
What a refreshing change to hear a politician actually listen properly
to a caller.
Although I listen regularly to LBC, I didn't realise that you could see
him online doing his show.
If you missed last night's program, here is the link to hear it.
http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/the-nigel-farage-show-watch-his-first-show-live/
All the shows are on youtube for free. Here's last nights.
http://youtu.be/eQRpRS6J8hE

==

Thanks:)

How do you find them?
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
pullgees
just type in Nigel farage LBC
Ophelia
2017-01-20 21:51:04 UTC
Post by pullgees
Post by Bod
What a refreshing change to hear a politician actually listen properly
to a caller.
Although I listen regularly to LBC, I didn't realise that you could see
him online doing his show.
If you missed last night's program, here is the link to hear it.
http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nigel-farage/the-nigel-farage-show-watch-his-first-show-live/
All the shows are on youtube for free. Here's last nights.
http://youtu.be/eQRpRS6J8hE
==
Thanks:)
How do you find them?