Petition to sign. Cut off all public funds to Blair.
2017-03-05 08:37:49 UTC
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/186047
F Murtz
2017-03-05 10:22:42 UTC
Post by harry
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/186047
Has any petition in the last 20 years had any effect?
It is possibly hard to quantify as large ones do give politicians food
for thought, but can any one name any petitions that have had an
immediate reversal?
tim...
2017-03-05 13:11:36 UTC
Post by F Murtz
Post by harry
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/186047
Has any petition in the last 20 years had any effect?
the one against road tolling

tim
JNugent
2017-03-06 14:37:59 UTC
Post by F Murtz
Post by harry
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/186047
Has any petition in the last 20 years had any effect?
the one against road tolling
You beat me to it.

It was actually "road pricing", but the principle is the same.

http://www.avg.com

Ophelia
2017-03-05 11:15:42 UTC
"harry" wrote in message news:c89b82b0-eac7-430a-b3e2-***@googlegroups.com...

==

Oh yes!!
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
GB
2017-03-05 12:25:29 UTC
How much public funding does he get?
Tom G
2017-03-05 13:54:36 UTC
Well there's the 24/7 armed protection for a start.
GB
2017-03-05 14:06:42 UTC
I can just see the current PM setting a precedent like that. :)
Fredxxx
2017-03-05 20:55:40 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Tom G
Post by GB
Post by harry
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/186047
How much public funding does he get?
Well there's the 24/7 armed protection for a start.
I can just see the current PM setting a precedent like that. :)
I can't see the current PM going out of their way to incite any violence
towards herself.

Or start wars that she ought to be then tried for war crimes.