Converting to please people who are a waste of space
Tony
2018-08-19 01:53:21 UTC
Is a waste of a life.

They deserve abuse and have the cold hard truth told to them. The 4 idiots!

They have no more value than the dirt on the ground.

They posts have no intelligence at all. If they want to waste their lives trying to convert people into their nasty way of living then good luck to them.

Them fools. I wouldn't lift a finger to please anyone who post racist garbage on here.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-19 15:57:38 UTC
Post by Tony
Is a waste of a life.
They deserve abuse and have the cold hard truth told to them. The 4 idiots!
They have no more value than the dirt on the ground.
They posts have no intelligence at all. If they want to waste their lives trying to convert people into their nasty way of living then good luck to them.
Them fools. I wouldn't lift a finger to please anyone who post racist garbage on here.
Nobody here has tried to convert you from a waste-of-space wog to a
white person so what are you complaining about???
The Peeler
2018-08-19 16:47:56 UTC
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 08:57:38 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by Tony
Is a waste of a life.
They deserve abuse and have the cold hard truth told to them. The 4 idiots!
They have no more value than the dirt on the ground.
They posts have no intelligence at all. If they want to waste their
lives trying to convert people into their nasty way of living then good
luck to them.
Them fools. I wouldn't lift a finger to please anyone who post racist garbage on here.
Nobody here has tried to convert you from a waste-of-space wog to a
white person so what are you complaining about???
I've seen on several groups that decent and smart people tried to convert
YOU into a human. They ALL failed.

I, for one, NEVER tried to do so. I just KEEP having endless fun beating the
shit out of you, every day! Innit, my favourite punching bag? LOL
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."