Belgian School Ditches Mother’s Day In The Name Of “Diversity”…
Add Reply
burfordTjustice
2017-05-13 11:39:14 UTC
Belgian School Ditches Mother’s Day In The Name Of “Diversity”…

Sunday is Mother’s Day. But not in the French school ‘Sing Line’ in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert. The management sent parents an email yesterday with the message that the children will not make gifts for Mother’s Day “out of respect for the many different cultures that our school has to offer. A diversity that we are extremely proud,” said the message.

Fathers should not hope for a gift, it reads in the mail from the school in the Brussels borough. “Because there are different cultures in our school are represented. And not all celebrate,” says director Dominique Paquot. “We played some time with that idea. Even as more and more children have divorced parents. Some have two mothers or two fathers, others, do not have mom or dad more,” the director adds. “That many children saddled with a lot of stress.”

The reasoning of the board can not rely on all parents to understand. “This is a tradition that has nothing to do with religion,” it sounds a mother. Or even: “What could be better than a product to be spoiled with a gift that your child at school has pieced together That’s all cultures?” Said an angry father on Facebook.

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/1265/Onderwijs/article/detail/3155457/2017/05/11/School-schaft-Moederdag-af-uit-respect-voor-andere-culturen.dhtml
Big Jumper
2017-05-13 21:02:12 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
[...]
The liberal snowflakes being too careful again, afraid of offending,
that great taboo of liberalism.

What greater gift can a child give his/her mother than a gift made by
him/her self. It transcends all cultures.

Why do the liberals always think that they know what people want? This
kind of idiocy turned me of liberalism.

burfordTjustice
2017-05-13 21:05:59 UTC
On Sat, 13 May 2017 22:02:12 +0100
Post by Big Jumper
Post by burfordTjustice
[...]
The people let this kind of stuff happen.

People should rise up and put a stop to such things.
Byker
2017-05-13 21:30:17 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
Belgian School Ditches Mother’s Day In The Name Of “Diversity”…
For black women on this side of the pond, Mothers Day has become "National
Mamas Bailout Day":

You really can’t make this stuff up. It’s like watching a parody skit from
the 1990’s show In Living Color – except with blacks, it’s real life. Yes
indeed, they actually engage in this sort of nonsense and expect to be taken
seriously too.

In the case before us, black activist groups (e.g., Black Lives Matter,
Color of Change) have united to raise money to bailout black mothers who
find themselves incarcerated on Mother’s Day. Of course, the question of
whether they should even be bailed out is never addressed by these
agitators. What sort of crimes did they commit? Is it even safe for them to
return to their homes and children? What kinds of family problems will such
bailouts exacerbate? Such questions are irrelevant to these folks.

Blacks, as many of us know, are automatically presumed to have been arrested
for reasons other than the actual crimes they’ve committed (e.g., "racist
po-leece," an "unfair legal system" that unjustly favors Whites over blacks,
etc.). The proverbial "dindu-nuffins" is their life-long motto. It’s never
their fault. It’s always someone else’s fault, and invariably the White
man...
Phi