Outrage At England's 4 Year Old Prince George For Playing With A Toy Gun
2018-06-13 11:06:17 UTC
What a bunch of whiny pussies.

How dare he be a boy!

Outrage At England's 4 Year Old Prince George For Playing With A Toy Gun

On Sunday, England's Princess Kate, accompanied by her four-year-old son
George and her three-year-old daughter Charlotte, was photographed with her
children playing in the sun at the Beaufort Polo Club in Tetbury,
Gloucestershire, while the children's father, Prince William, was playing in
the Maserati Royal Charity Polo Trophy. That would seem innocent enough, but
photographs of young Prince George elicited outrage for one reason: he was
playing with a toy gun.
R. Mark Clayton
William and Charles both served in the armed forces and even HM Queen donned a uniform during the war and drove an ambulance (like my mum, but her father would not let her sign up until she was 21).
BurfordTJustice
2018-06-13 11:32:42 UTC
has nothing to do with you crybabies complaining.

"R. Mark Clayton" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:f43434b0-84d4-4091-958a-***@googlegroups.com...
: On Wednesday, 13 June 2018 12:06:31 UTC+1, BurfordTJustice wrote:
: > What a bunch of whiny pussies.
: >
: > How dare he be a boy!
: >
:
BurfordTJustice
2018-06-13 14:20:30 UTC
"Chris X" <***@Wherever.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 07:32:42 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >has nothing to do with you crybabies complaining.
: >
: >
: >
: >
: >"R. Mark Clayton" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message
: >news:f43434b0-84d4-4091-958a-***@googlegroups.com...
: >: On Wednesday, 13 June 2018 12:06:31 UTC+1, BurfordTJustice wrote:
: >: > What a bunch of whiny pussies.
: >: >
: >: > How dare he be a boy!
: >: >
: >:
: >: William and Charles both served in the armed forces and even HM Queen
: >donned a uniform during the war and drove an ambulance (like my mum, but
her
: >father would not let her sign up until she was 21).
:
: I expect the little cunt will elect for "military service" like all
: his parasite "Royal" forbears, and inspire the lumpen, uneducated
: filth amongst his "subjects" to JOIN UP to murder defenceless foreign
: people in yet another Moronican/Israeli illegal war somewhere.
BurfordTJustice
2018-06-13 20:06:04 UTC
You were not cleared to see it.

run along.

"Chris X" <***@Wherever.com> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 10:20:30 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >
: >: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
: >:
: >: >has nothing to do with you crybabies complaining.
: >: >
: >: >
: >: >
: >: >
: >: >"R. Mark Clayton" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message
: >: >news:f43434b0-84d4-4091-958a-***@googlegroups.com...
: >: >: On Wednesday, 13 June 2018 12:06:31 UTC+1, BurfordTJustice wrote:
: >: >: > What a bunch of whiny pussies.
: >: >: >
: >: >: > How dare he be a boy!
: >: >: >
: I'm not seeing any reply there, Burford. Would you like to try again?
BurfordTJustice
2018-06-13 14:20:46 UTC
"A. Filip" <***@wp.eu> wrote in message news:anfi+kt1rxtpgtf-***@wp.eu...
[...]
: <irony> It is outrage! Royals should play with real guns and real ammo!
</irony>
:
: --
: A. Filip
: | America has been discovered before, but it has always been hushed
: | up. (Oscar Wilde)
BurfordTJustice
2018-06-13 20:06:48 UTC
"Ian Jackson" <***@g3ohx.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@brattleho.plus.com...
: In message <anfi+kt1rxtpgtf-***@wp.eu>, A. Filip <***@wp.eu> writes
: >"BurfordTJustice" <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
: >> What a bunch of whiny pussies.
: >>
: >> How dare he be a boy!
: >>
[...]
: About 70 years ago, when I was probably 5 or 6, I recall going to my
: small village school sporting my Lone Star six-gun and holster.
:
: Although the headmaster (one of only two teachers, and who'd see action
: as an army captain in WW1) gave me a bit of a ticking off, he also used
: the opportunity to teach the class the 'correct' way to do a quick - and
: very accurate - draw.
:
: The secret is to use your middle finger as your trigger finger, and
: point at the target the way you do instinctively - ie with your
: forefinger laid alongside the barrel. To this day it's the way that I
: still fire a gun.
: --
: Ian
Byker
2018-06-13 22:10:35 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
What a bunch of whiny pussies.

Post by BurfordTJustice
How dare he be a boy!
Outrage At England's 4 Year Old Prince George For Playing With A Toy Gun
Back then nobody said, "You'll put your eye out, kid!"

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/british-royalty-pic-1914-hm-king-george-v-pictured-with-his-son-john-picture-id79621728

I suppose these same whiners would've thought that Will and Harry were being
brought up to be mercenaries:

2018-06-14 10:47:48 UTC
"Byker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote in message news:HuOdnW7bVNXGC7zGnZ2dnUU7-***@supernews.com...
: "BurfordTJustice" wrote in message news:pfqtrl$nbu$***@dont-email.me...