Walmart is closing Sam's Club stores roughly 9450 face uncertain future
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-01-12 10:48:30 UTC
"Closing clubs is never easy and we're committed to working with
impacted members and associates through this transition."

See ya. Have a nice day.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/01/11/news/companies/sams-club-store-closing/index.html

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

rbowman
2018-01-12 15:31:40 UTC
On 01/12/2018 03:48 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
> "Closing clubs is never easy and we're committed to working with
> impacted members and associates through this transition."

After we locked the doors we put a very nice note on them saying "You're
fired, sucker."
Roger Blake
2018-01-13 03:10:09 UTC
On 2018-01-12, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
> See ya. Have a nice day.

So you expect them to keep unprofitable stores open? Only a leftist loon
would expect such a thing. Tell you what bunky, why don't you start your
own business and operate it as a charity, employing people regardless of
profitability. Let us know how it works out.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org
2018-01-13 10:48:24 UTC
Poo is a Brit who like Bod still lives on the island.

However she claims to know all about everything, rather like trader.

"Roger Blake" <***@iname.invalid> wrote in message
: On 2018-01-12, p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
<***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
: > See ya. Have a nice day.
:
: So you expect them to keep unprofitable stores open? Only a leftist loon
: would expect such a thing. Tell you what bunky, why don't you start your
: own business and operate it as a charity, employing people regardless of
: profitability. Let us know how it works out.
:
: --
: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
: Roger Blake (Posts from Google Groups killfiled due to excess spam.)
:
: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-01-13 11:21:39 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 05:48:24 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
<burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:

>Poo is a Brit who like Bod still lives on the island.

I say, mater, cabbage crates coming over the briny.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-01-13 11:18:25 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 03:10:09 -0000 (UTC), Roger Blake
<***@iname.invalid> wrote:

>On 2018-01-12, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
>> See ya. Have a nice day.
>
>So you expect them to keep unprofitable stores open?

Where did that strawman come from? You should have your brain sac
examined. Obviously cynicism is way beyond your intellectual capacity
for understanding The post was about matching words with deeds and the
timing of course. Duh! Caribou gorn.

dvus
2018-01-14 11:55:25 UTC
On 1/13/2018 6:18 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 03:10:09 -0000 (UTC), Roger Blake
> <***@iname.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On 2018-01-12, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
>>> See ya. Have a nice day.
>>
>> So you expect them to keep unprofitable stores open?
>
> Where did that strawman come from? You should have your brain sac
> examined. Obviously cynicism is way beyond your intellectual capacity
> for understanding The post was about matching words with deeds and the
> timing of course. Duh! Caribou gorn.

How is that a strawman? People bemoaning the closing of unprofitable
stores seems a perfect reason for that post. Rewarding workers in a
profitable location isn't a good reason for retaining locations that are
losing money. If Walmart hadn't given out those bonuses would you still
bitch about them closing stores that were losing money?

>> Only a leftist loon
>> would expect such a thing. Tell you what bunky,
>> why don't you start your
>> own business and operate it as a charity, employing people regardless of
>> profitability. Let us know how it works out.

Good advice, if you ask me.

dvus
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-01-14 12:46:10 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 06:55:25 -0500, dvus <***@adelphia.net> wrote:

>On 1/13/2018 6:18 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
>> On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 03:10:09 -0000 (UTC), Roger Blake
>> <***@iname.invalid> wrote:

>>> So you expect them to keep unprofitable stores open?
>>
>> Where did that strawman come from? You should have your brain sac
>> examined. Obviously cynicism is way beyond your intellectual capacity
>> for understanding The post was about matching words with deeds and the
>> timing of course. Duh! Caribou gorn.
>
>How is that a strawman?

Because I never posted and neither do I support the proposition he went
on to attack. Duh!

In words of two syllables or less. *He made it up*

dvus
2018-01-15 11:57:57 UTC
On 1/14/2018 7:46 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 06:55:25 -0500, dvus <***@adelphia.net> wrote:
>
>> On 1/13/2018 6:18 AM, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote:

>>> Where did that strawman come from? You should have your brain sac
>>> examined. Obviously cynicism is way beyond your intellectual capacity
>>> for understanding The post was about matching words with deeds and the
>>> timing of course. Duh! Caribou gorn.
>>
>> How is that a strawman?
>
> Because I never posted and neither do I support the proposition he went
> on to attack. Duh!
>
> In words of two syllables or less. *He made it up*

Then what did you mean when you posted "See ya. Have a nice day." in
response to the statement "Closing clubs is never easy and we're

--
dvus

Database (slave) 0.002803 s
44.2188 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
SELECT `lang` FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_url` = 'uk.legal' (4)
0.000144 s
0.000195 s
0.000174 s
0.000697 s
2.2344 kB
2.3672 kB
2.2676 kB
9.0703 kB
SELECT `code`, `name` FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (3)
0.000106 s
0.000130 s
0.000120 s
0.000360 s
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
7.2422 kB
SELECT * FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (1)
0.000201 s
0.000201 s
0.000201 s
0.000201 s
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
SELECT * FROM `thread` WHERE `hash` = 'w78RgdiM' (1)
0.000200 s
0.000200 s
0.000200 s
0.000200 s
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
SELECT * FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_id` = '28820' (1)
0.000217 s
0.000217 s
0.000217 s
0.000217 s
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
SELECT * FROM `temp_simthread` WHERE `hash` = 'w78RgdiM' (1)
0.000696 s
0.000696 s
0.000696 s
0.000696 s
2.6641 kB
2.6641 kB
2.6641 kB
2.6641 kB
SELECT text_res, img_res, manual FROM porndetect WHERE hash = 'w78RgdiM' AND page = 1 (1)
0.000432 s
0.000432 s
0.000432 s
0.000432 s
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
Kohana 0.003689 s
58.2344 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
find_file (90)
0.000001 s
0.000110 s
0.000041 s
0.003689 s
0.5234 kB
2.1563 kB
0.6470 kB
58.2344 kB
Requests 0.023954 s
605.3984 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
"w78RgdiM/walmart-is-closing-sam-s-club-stores-roughly-9450-face-uncertain-future" (1)
0.024702 s
0.024702 s
0.024702 s
0.024702 s
633.3984 kB
633.3984 kB
633.3984 kB
633.3984 kB
Thread controller 0.000773 s
28.3906 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Init (1)
0.000773 s
0.000773 s
0.000773 s
0.000773 s
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
Thread parsing 0.011957 s
149.3359 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Other (3)
0.000008 s
0.002351 s
0.001366 s
0.004099 s
0.3672 kB
59.0703 kB
28.6042 kB
85.8125 kB
PHP Post Parsing (1)
0.002038 s
0.002038 s
0.002038 s
0.002038 s
50.1484 kB
50.1484 kB
50.1484 kB
50.1484 kB
C++ Post Parsing (1)
0.005695 s
0.005695 s
0.005695 s
0.005695 s
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
Three (1)
0.000125 s
0.000125 s
0.000125 s
0.000125 s
11.0078 kB
11.0078 kB
11.0078 kB
11.0078 kB
Load & uncompress 0.001632 s
23.5703 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
load_thread (1)
0.001632 s
0.001632 s
0.001632 s
0.001632 s
23.5703 kB
23.5703 kB
23.5703 kB
23.5703 kB
Application Execution (17) 0.027131 s 0.075531 s 0.038137 s 0.031198 s
1,162.3984 kB 1,959.6719 kB 1,318.2036 kB 1,255.8125 kB