Brexit won't fix Britain's problems
2018-02-11 13:19:48 UTC
ISIS is still recruiting terrorists and spreading radical beliefs at UK
universities
Security Minister Ben Wallace, criticised British universities for not doing
enough against terrorist recruiters on campuses.

"One head of a university society is currently serving a lengthy prison
sentence over a plot to kill police and soldiers," Wallace said. "He was at
the university, head of one of the societies and busily engaged in more than
just espousing his beliefs."

Islamists in the UK are using schools and universities to spread their
radical beliefs and recruit a new generation of jihadis. Wallace added:

"We know there are and have been terrorist radicalizers, terrorist
recruiters and terrorists active on campus who have recruited young men and
women into terrorism. We certainly see at the moment and recently young
people being engaged by Isis recruiters in young settings, in education
settings, quite a lot and that is a worry."

Last year British authorities said, that at least 850 people from the UK
have travelled to support jihadist groups in Syria and Iraq.
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2018-02-11 13:43:48 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
ISIS is still recruiting terrorists and spreading radical beliefs at UK
universities
Security Minister Ben Wallace, criticised British universities for not doing
enough against terrorist recruiters on campuses.
In the money market, it's called "opportunistic"!
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3