One for Sven.
2018-01-12 10:56:48 UTC
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/finland-investigates-gay-politician-for-criticizing-islam
Ophelia
2018-01-12 11:13:14 UTC
"harry" wrote in message news:1de03f20-19eb-4212-803f-***@googlegroups.com...

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/finland-investigates-gay-politician-for-criticizing-islam

==

Oh dear, did he not leave Sweden because of stuff like that??
Svenne
2018-01-12 15:34:28 UTC
Post by harry
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/finland-investigates-gay-politician-for-criticizing-islam
==
Oh dear, did he not leave Sweden because of stuff like that??
I left Sweden because of massive third world immigration and the increasing threat that posed to a safe and civilised life. The stifling public climate where sensible discussion about almost anything is impossible was a contributing factor. The climate here in Finland is also pretty bad, but not as bad as in Sweden. I get the impression that the authorities in Finland would like it to be as bad as in Sweden but know they won't get away with it because Finns are not at all like Swedes.

Compared to Sweden and Finland free speech in the UK is in very good condition. People like Douglas Murray, Katie Hopkins and Nigel Farage would be in jail by now if they were Scandinavians. They certainly wouldn't be seen on television, except to be derided as they were lead off in handcuffs.
Ophelia
2018-01-12 15:44:46 UTC
Post by harry
[...]

Why do the people put up with it? And more to the point, why do they
authorities encourage it?? Do they hate their own country so much?
Ophelia
2018-01-12 16:01:58 UTC
"Ophelia" wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...

Why do the people put up with it? And more to the point, why do they
authorities encourage it?? Do they hate their own country so much?
==

Victor Orban

Europe is not free, because freedom begins with speaking the truth. In
Europe today it is forbidden to speak the truth. A muzzle is a muzzle – even
if it is made of silk. It is forbidden to say that today we are not
witnessing the arrival of refugees, but a Europe being threatened by mass
migration. It is forbidden to say that tens of millions are ready to set out
in our direction. It is forbidden to say that immigration brings crime and
terrorism to our countries. It is forbidden to say that the masses of people
coming from different civilisations pose a threat to our way of life, our
culture, our customs, and our Christian traditions. It is forbidden to say
that, instead of integrating, those who arrived here earlier have built a
world of their own, with their own laws and ideals, which is forcing apart
the thousand-year-old structure of Europe. It is forbidden to say that this
is not accidental and not a chain of unintentional consequences, but a
planned, orchestrated campaign, a mass of people directed towards us. It is
forbidden to say that in Brussels they are constructing schemes to transport
foreigners here as quickly as possible and to settle them here among us. It
is forbidden to say that the purpose of settling these people here is to
redraw the religious and cultural map of Europe and to reconfigure its
ethnic foundations, thereby eliminating nation states, which are the last
obstacle to the international movement. It is forbidden to say that Brussels
is stealthily devouring ever more slices of our national sovereignty, and
that in Brussels today many are working on a plan for a United States of
Europe, for which no one has ever given authorisation

http://www.kormany.hu/en/the-prime-minister/the-prime-minister-s-speeches/speech-by-prime-minister-viktor-orban-on-15-march
Svenne
2018-01-12 15:20:32 UTC
Post by harry
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/finland-investigates-gay-politician-for-criticizing-islam
The Finnish police are still persecuting Mr. Tynkkynen after his conviction for hate speech. He is a well spoken young man who speaks very good English. Here is his YouTube post where he explains, in English, his prosecution and how he intends to continue. He is likely to end up in jail before the authorities are finished with him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=8KU9S2xTD4c

I don't know if Finland is worse than other European countries where you can be prosecuted for saying Islam is exactly what it is: a demented pile of idiotic superstitous crap with some insane and dangerous doctrines.
Ophelia
2018-01-12 15:30:45 UTC
Post by harry
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/finland-investigates-gay-politician-for-criticizing-islam
The Finnish police are still persecuting Mr. Tynkkynen after his conviction
for hate speech. He is a well spoken young man who speaks very good English.
Here is his YouTube post where he explains, in English, his prosecution and
how he intends to continue. He is likely to end up in jail before the
authorities are finished with him:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=8KU9S2xTD4c

I don't know if Finland is worse than other European countries where you can
be prosecuted for saying Islam is exactly what it is: a demented pile of
idiotic superstitous crap with some insane and dangerous doctrines.

==

It sounds like he needed more than good luck. Is Finland turning into
another Sweden?

What the hell is going on!!! Why are authorities in otherwise peaceful
countries cow towing to Islam???

I just don't understand:( Did you not move to Finland?
Svenne
2018-01-12 15:44:12 UTC
Post by Svenne
Post by harry
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/01/finland-investigates-gay-politician-for-criticizing-islam
The Finnish police are still persecuting Mr. Tynkkynen after his conviction
for hate speech. He is a well spoken young man who speaks very good English.
Here is his YouTube post where he explains, in English, his prosecution and
how he intends to continue. He is likely to end up in jail before the
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=8KU9S2xTD4c
I don't know if Finland is worse than other European countries where you can
be prosecuted for saying Islam is exactly what it is: a demented pile of
idiotic superstitous crap with some insane and dangerous doctrines.
==
It sounds like he needed more than good luck. Is Finland turning into
another Sweden?
No, Sweden is a case unto itself. Socially and politically Sweden is in a very bad state. The country is narrow minded, intolerant, repressive and teetering on the brink of collapse. Probably the worst country in Europe to be in.

Which is quite an achievement, just a few decades ago Sweden was the best country in Europe by far.
I think the authorities are scared out of their minds by Islam and what would happen if violence broke out between Muslims and Kuffars and that is why they are trying to keep a lid on things. They imagine that if they say "Religion of Peace" often enough it will come true. I don't think it's going to work.
Ophelia

Can't they see what happened in Sweden???
Svenne
People can see what is happening in Sweden and a common theme here is "don't let what has happened to Sweden happen to Finland"
Ophelia

Are they blind or just ...
Svenne
2018-01-12 18:59:53 UTC
Post by Svenne
Post by Svenne
Post by Svenne
What the hell is going on!!! Why are authorities in otherwise peaceful
countries cow towing to Islam???
I just don't understand:( Did you not move to Finland?
I think the authorities are scared out of their minds by Islam and what
would happen if violence broke out between Muslims and Kuffars and that is
why they are trying to keep a lid on things. They imagine that if they say
"Religion of Peace" often enough it will come true. I don't think it's going
to work.
==
Can't they see what happened in Sweden???
People can see what is happening in Sweden and a common theme here is "don't
let what has happened to Sweden happen to Finland"
==
Are they blind or just ...
Swedes are in a peculiar psychological state. I've seen this state before in the followers of certain religions, Jehovah's Witnesses are a good example. Locked in their belief, impervious to logic and reason and incapable of critical thought. Facts just bounce off them. They cannot see reality because they don't want to see reality, the only truth for them is their belief. The same blind, reality violating ideological insanity exists in politics, too. I've come across it many times before in Marxist-Leninist fundamentalists and Maoists.

Swedes are locked in a "humanitarian superpower" psychosis. With a fanaticism that knows no bounds Swedes march in ideological lockstep with their post modern, feminist establishment to demonstrate to the world how open, tolerant and good Sweden is in taking in hundreds of thousands of mostly African and Middle Eastern Muslim men. Sweden is the best and most humane country in the world, Swedes are proud of it and nothing can shake them. They are in a condition that is close to a religious ecstasy and cannot, will not, see that they are wrecking their country.

Of course it can't last. Someday not too far off the Swedes will come down from their ecstatic high and then they will have the biggest hangover they have ever known.
harry
2018-01-13 09:12:46 UTC
Post by Svenne
Post by Svenne
Post by Svenne
Post by Svenne
[...]
It's a government plot.
They want to create a snowflake population that won't resist the coming socialist global power.
Socialist can only exist when there are no other societies the population can flee to.
The latest plot is to crate socialism simultaneously everywhere.