Inequality breeds stress and anxiety. No wonder so many Britons are suffering
Byker
2018-06-11 20:55:00 UTC

Inequality is as old as civilization. Get used to it...
2018-06-11 21:01:39 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:55:00 -0500, "kyker" <***@do~rag.net> wrote:

>"Tim" wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
>>
>> "The gap between image and reality yawns ever wider. Our rich society is
>> full of people presenting happy smiling faces both in person and online,
>> but when the Mental Health Foundation commissioned a large survey last
>> year, it found that 74% of adults were so stressed they felt overwhelmed
>> or unable to cope. Almost a third had had suicidal thoughts and 16% had
>> self-harmed at some time in their lives. The figures were higher for women
>> than men, and substantially higher for young adults than for older age
>> groups. And rather than getting better, the long-term trends in anxiety
>> and mental illness are upwards."
>>
>> https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/10/inequality-stress-anxiety-britons
>
>Inequality is as old as civilization. Get used to it...

So why did crypto-jew Anthony Bourdain off himself, kyker?

2018-06-11 21:31:55 UTC
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 14:01:39 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>>> https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/10/inequality-stress-anxiety-britons
>>
>>Inequality is as old as civilization. Get used to it...
>
> So why did crypto-jew Anthony Bourdain off himself, kyker?

Go ask him, poor psychotic little idiot!

--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."