HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)....DO, little jewbois SHQUEAL like SHTUCK pigs when you POP their little jew shub-cherries?
2018-04-08 16:44:43 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

DO, they jew pedo BARUCH?

Shick jew shubfuck!

<TSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

2018-04-08 16:44:58 UTC
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
HUH?
HAY!
Whites Disgusted At Mixed Couples!
https://nationalvanguard.org/2016/09/psychologist-most-whites-are-disgusted-by-interracial-couples/#comment-19562
Inter-racial? Surely inter-species!
Walt's upset because his daughters went black, that's all.

Naturally, the mouth-breathers like Walt gather around the "National
Vanguard" article, with it's official-sounding "Social psychologist
Allison Skinner states in a recent article..." as if it were some kind
of peer-reviewed scientific journal.

What poor Walt DOESN"T understand is that "interracial porn" is not
only one of the most popular types, it means that millions of white
men are stroking their tiny cocks as they watch huge black bucks take
their daughters
https://xhamster.com/channels/watching-my-daughter-go-black
their wives
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=wife+goes+black
their grandmothers
https://www.xnxx.com/video-2e5ty0d/lusty_granny_goes_black
and finally, even themselves
https://www.pornhub.com/video/search?search=cuckold+husband+sucks+black+cock

Now, we already know that Gordon is no stranger to getting greeked at
the Queen Mary Parking Lot, but poor Walt needs to be told by a friend
that his daughter's aren't coming back, except to show off their new
babies.

Are you that friend, Gordon?

-Gordon Radovich 2018

Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
2018-04-08 17:13:57 UTC
Looks like we've been a bit to harsh on the dumb serbian bitch! LOL Check
HUH?
HAY!
DO, they jew pedo BARUCH?
Shick jew shubfuck!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
ROTFLOL!!! Just say the word, Razovic, and we'll go easier on you! I
promise, no one will laugh at you! LMAO!
--
TOTALLY retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
2018-04-08 17:18:48 UTC
Sigh(!) It's not "SHAY", sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
(aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)... it is SAY", as in "SAY, sick old child-
rapist Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron, can you STOP raping those two year olds!?"
2018-04-08 17:37:02 UTC
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 09:44:43 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
HUH?
HAY!
DO, they jew pedo BARUCH?
Shick jew shubfuck!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
HUH?

HAY!

ANSWER, the greeking QUESTION jew pedo BARUCH!

2018-04-08 18:20:50 UTC
On Sun, 08 Apr 2018 10:37:02 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
HUH?
HAY!
DO, they jew pedo BARUCH?
Shick jew shubfuck!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
HUH?
HAY!
ANSWER, the greeking QUESTION jew pedo BARUCH!
Sucking YOURSELF off again, dumb anal Razovic? Why not, eh, if there's never
anybody ELSE around for you whom you could suck off, sexual cripple? LOL
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,