Loneliness on the RISE: One in eight people have no close friends to turn to
burfordTjustice
2017-03-01 13:54:27 UTC
This can explain all you Usenet Crybullies!

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/773002/One-in-eight-people-faced-with-loneliness
Jumper
2017-03-01 22:10:42 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
This can explain all you Usenet Crybullies!
Loneliness on the RISE: One in eight people have no close friends to
turn to
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/773002/One-in-eight-people-faced-with-loneliness
I was lonely once until I came here to met all my chums !

2017-03-02 12:18:00 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
This can explain all you Usenet Crybullies!
Loneliness on the RISE: One in eight people have no close friends to
turn to
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/773002/One-in-eight-people-faced-with-loneliness
I was lonely once until I came here to met all my chums !

===

It certainly keeps some of us out of mischief <g>
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
burfordTjustice
2017-03-02 16:25:01 UTC
On Thu, 2 Mar 2017 12:18:00 -0000
Post by Jumper
Post by burfordTjustice
This can explain all you Usenet Crybullies!
Loneliness on the RISE: One in eight people have no close friends to
turn to
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/773002/One-in-eight-people-faced-with-loneliness
I was lonely once until I came here to met all my chums !
===
It certainly keeps some of us out of mischief <g>
You two should hook up and holiday together.