£25 for a 7gram bag of shit (Guardian)
Add Reply
Tom
2017-08-06 19:14:25 UTC
"Luke Roberts ... A former heroin addict, he pays £25 for a 7g bag of
spice – also known as mamba – which will last him a day. “I beg, borrow
or steal the money. I shoplift. I get my benefits as well. I can’t resist
it. It’s got me hooked so much now. But if you want to come off it
there’s no detox programme.”
Every time it is the man made substances that do the damage.
Fredxxx
2017-08-06 20:14:00 UTC
Post by Tom
"Luke Roberts ... A former heroin addict, he pays £25 for a 7g bag of
spice – also known as mamba – which will last him a day. “I beg, borrow
or steal the money. I shoplift. I get my benefits as well. I can’t resist
it. It’s got me hooked so much now. But if you want to come off it
there’s no detox programme.”
Every time it is the man made substances that do the damage.
I thought heroin had a natural origin?

What's man made about the Opium Poppy?
Tom
2017-08-06 20:21:03 UTC
Post by Fredxxx
Post by Tom
"Luke Roberts ... A former heroin addict, he pays £25 for a 7g bag of
spice – also known as mamba – which will last him a day. “I beg, borrow
or steal the money. I shoplift. I get my benefits as well. I can’t resist
it. It’s got me hooked so much now. But if you want to come off it
there’s no detox programme.”
Every time it is the man made substances that do the damage.
I thought heroin had a natural origin?
No it is man made using opioids.
Nothing and not nearly as damaging as heroin.
Bod
2017-08-07 08:32:44 UTC
Post by Tom
Post by Fredxxx
What's man made about the Opium Poppy?
Nothing and not nearly as damaging as heroin.
Apparently pure heroin taken in sensible doses is not dangerous to the
body, but it is highly addictive.
Not a good reason to start using it though.
It's the impure crap that dealers mix it with that does the damage.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-08-07 13:22:14 UTC
Post by Tom
Post by Fredxxx
Post by Tom
"Luke Roberts ... A former heroin addict, he pays =C2=A325 for a 7=
g bag of
Post by Tom
Post by Fredxxx
Post by Tom
spice =E2=80=93 also known as mamba =E2=80=93 which will last him =
a day. =E2=80=9CI beg, borrow
Post by Tom
Post by Fredxxx
Post by Tom
or steal the money. I shoplift. I get my benefits as well. I can=E2=
=80=99t
Post by Tom
Post by Fredxxx
Post by Tom
resist
it. It=E2=80=99s got me hooked so much now. But if you want to com=
e off it
Post by Tom
Post by Fredxxx
there=E2=80=99s no detox programme.=E2=80=9D
Post by Fredxxx
What's man made about the Opium Poppy?
Nothing and not nearly as damaging as heroin.
Apparently pure heroin taken in sensible doses is not dangerous to the=
body, but it is highly addictive.
Not a good reason to start using it though.
It's the impure crap that dealers mix it with that does the damage.
Which wouldn't happen if it was legalised.

-- =

Little Tony was staying with his grandmother for a few days.. He'd been =
playing outside with the other kids for a while when he came into the ho=
use and asked her, "Grandma, what's that called when 2 people sleep in t=
he same room and one is on top of the other?"

She was a little taken, but she decided to just tell him the truth. "It'=
s called sexual intercourse, darling".

Little Tony just said, "Oh, OK," and went back outside to play with the =
other kids.

A few minutes later he came back in and said angrily, "Grandma, it isn't=
called sexual intercourse. It's called "Bunk Beds". And Jimmy's mum wan=
ts to talk to you."
Bod
2017-08-07 13:59:52 UTC
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Bod
Post by Tom
Post by Fredxxx
What's man made about the Opium Poppy?
Nothing and not nearly as damaging as heroin.
Apparently pure heroin taken in sensible doses is not dangerous to the
body, but it is highly addictive.
Not a good reason to start using it though.
It's the impure crap that dealers mix it with that does the damage.
Which wouldn't happen if it was legalised.
And regulated, agreed.
The daft government cannot see that though.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-08-07 14:07:46 UTC
Post by Tom
Post by Tom
Post by Tom
Post by Tom
Post by Tom
Post by Bod
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
body, but it is highly addictive.
Not a good reason to start using it though.
It's the impure crap that dealers mix it with that does the damage.
Which wouldn't happen if it was legalised.
And regulated, agreed.
The daft government cannot see that though.
You'd think the EU would have done so, they love regulating.

-- =

A Pakistani woman was sexually assaulted yesterday. Police are still try=
ing to find a motive.
The Peeler
2017-08-07 16:16:39 UTC
On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 15:07:46 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Bod
The daft government cannot see that though.
You'd think
Always funny when you use that word, Birdbrain! LOL
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"You think it's wrong to avoid breathing water?"
MID: <***@red.lan>
Mr Pounder Esquire
2017-08-07 20:38:06 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Tom
Post by Fredxxx
What's man made about the Opium Poppy?
Nothing and not nearly as damaging as heroin.
Apparently pure heroin taken in sensible doses is not dangerous to
the body, but it is highly addictive.
Not a good reason to start using it though.
It's the impure crap that dealers mix it with that does the damage.
Which wouldn't happen if it was legalised.
And regulated, agreed.
The daft government cannot see that though.
Explained by the life long drug addict who now lives in a pikey wooden
caravan.

The Peeler
2017-08-07 16:16:29 UTC
On Mon, 07 Aug 2017 14:22:14 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Bod
Apparently pure heroin taken in sensible doses is not dangerous to the
body, but it is highly addictive.
Not a good reason to start using it though.
It's the impure crap that dealers mix it with that does the damage.
Which wouldn't happen if it was legalised.
It would STILL be highly addictive, idjit!
--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
mind:
MID: <***@red.lan>
Caecilius
2017-08-06 20:44:50 UTC
Post by Tom
"Luke Roberts ... A former heroin addict, he pays £25 for a 7g bag of
spice – also known as mamba – which will last him a day. “I beg, borrow
or steal the money. I shoplift. I get my benefits as well. I can’t resist
it. It’s got me hooked so much now. But if you want to come off it
there’s no detox programme.”
Every time it is the man made substances that do the damage.
Mamba, spice etc are sythetic cannabinoids. So certainly man made
substances, but nothing to do with heroin which is an opiate or even
it's fully synthetic relations the opiods.
Tom
2017-08-06 20:52:41 UTC
Post by Caecilius
Post by Tom
"Luke Roberts ... A former heroin addict, he pays £25 for a 7g bag of
spice – also known as mamba – which will last him a day. “I beg, borrow
or steal the money. I shoplift. I get my benefits as well. I can’t resist
it. It’s got me hooked so much now. But if you want to come off it
there’s no detox programme.”
Every time it is the man made substances that do the damage.
Mamba, spice etc are sythetic cannabinoids. So certainly man made
substances, but nothing to do with heroin which is an opiate or even
it's fully synthetic relations the opiods.
'Heroin is a semi-synthetic opioid (synthesized from morphine which
occurs naturally along with opium)'

http://www.opium.org/natural-opiates-vs-synthetics-are-they-as-dangerous.html