WILL I LOSE MY HOME?
Add Reply
s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
2017-02-22 14:21:32 UTC
Sid
2017-02-22 15:01:46 UTC
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
No.

Do not engage with these so claimed lawyers.
s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
PHEW!
Sid
2017-02-22 18:44:27 UTC
Post by Sid
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
No.
Do not engage with these so claimed lawyers.
PHEW!
DO NOT reply to any of these lawyers.

DO NOT reply to any of Apocoa letters

IF you get a summons . That is the only thing to attend to.

That is a BIG if.
Nightjar
2017-02-23 09:51:49 UTC
Post by Sid
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
No.
Do not engage with these so claimed lawyers.
Not good advice in light of the 2015 ruling by the Supreme Court that
overstay charges are not penalties and are, therefore, a perfectly legal
part of the contract the motorist enters into by using the car park.
Since then, parking companies are far more likely to take these cases to
Court.

Colin Bignell
Nick
2017-02-22 17:27:57 UTC
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
Wright Hassall is that a joke name.

It says they are celebrating 170, but celebrating 170 years of what?
Bod
Hassling people?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-02-22 18:36:24 UTC
Post by Nick
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
Wright Hassall is that a joke name.
It says they are celebrating 170, but celebrating 170 years of what?
Hassling people?
Er.... I know of no car park which costs =A3176 to park there, so unless=
he's been parking there every day for a year, that fee is ludicrous. H=
e should write to them and tell them they're out of their minds, and tha=
t he thinks they're a fake company, considering their name. "A right ha=
ssle" indeed. I wouldn't take them seriously.

-- =

Her face was a perfect oval, like a circle that had its two other sides =
gently compressed by a Thigh Master.
Mr Pounder Esquire
2017-02-22 19:03:36 UTC
Post by Nick
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
Wright Hassall is that a joke name.
It says they are celebrating 170, but celebrating 170 years of what?
Hassling people?
Er.... I know of no car park which costs £176 to park there, so
unless he's been parking there every day for a year, that fee is
ludicrous. He should write to them and tell them they're out of
their minds, and that he thinks they're a fake company, considering
their name. "A right hassle" indeed. I wouldn't take them
seriously.
The £176 includes penalties for not paying the fee when it was due.
Why did you not know this?
Writing to them would be a very big mistake.
Why did you not know this?
"Fake company"
https://www.wrighthassall.co.uk/
Bod
http://www.lawcareers.net/Solicitors/Wright-Hassall-LLP
Mr Pounder Esquire
2017-02-22 20:25:35 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Nick
[...]
This is because they are, Bod.
Once more the clown of usenet, Phucker, spouts his rubbish.
This pillock has yet to make any valid contribution to any thread.
Nick
2017-02-22 21:24:20 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
This is because they are, Bod.
Once more the clown of usenet, Phucker, spouts his rubbish.
This pillock has yet to make any valid contribution to any thread.
Yep, I didn't mean to suggest they weren't a real company.

They were incorporated in 2005, which is why I questioned the
celebrating 170 years.

Lots of real companies have joke names.
The Todal
2017-02-22 19:03:48 UTC
Post by Nick
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
Wright Hassall is that a joke name.
It says they are celebrating 170, but celebrating 170 years of what?
Hassling people?
Er.... I know of no car park which costs £176 to park there, so unless
he's been parking there every day for a year, that fee is ludicrous. He
should write to them and tell them they're out of their minds, and that
he thinks they're a fake company, considering their name. "A right
hassle" indeed. I wouldn't take them seriously.
I think you'll find that the terms and conditions of parking allow them
to charge a much higher fee for late payment. If they sue, there will be
costs in addition.

They should be taken seriously. Especially the odd grammar: We hope to
resolve this matter without the need of reviewing your outstanding
liability.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-02-22 19:15:02 UTC
?
Post by Nick
Hassling people?
Er.... I know of no car park which costs =A3176 to park there, so unl=
ess
he's been parking there every day for a year, that fee is ludicrous. =
He
should write to them and tell them they're out of their minds, and th=
at
he thinks they're a fake company, considering their name. "A right
hassle" indeed. I wouldn't take them seriously.
I think you'll find that the terms and conditions of parking allow the=
to charge a much higher fee for late payment. If they sue, there will =
be
costs in addition.
It's a stupidly high figure compared to the parking fee, one which the c=
ourts will dismiss. See the link I posted shortly afterwards.
They should be taken seriously. Especially the odd grammar: We hope to=
resolve this matter without the need of reviewing your outstanding
liability.
Actually that means they're trying not to take you to court, they don't =
want to, it's too much hassle (or should that be Hassall - clearly they'=
re a fake company with a name like that) and they'd probably lose. They=
count on people giving in.

They're not the police, they're not the council, they can't force you to=
pay anything, they have no power to seize your car etc. They should be=
ignored.

-- =

Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.
The Peeler
2017-02-22 19:58:15 UTC
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 19:15:02 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH the attention whore's usual sick blather>
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
They're not the police, they're not the council, they can't force you to
pay anything, they have no power to seize your car etc. They should be
ignored.
Strange, all this also applies to YOU!
--
Brain damaged Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about himself:
"I prefer a good whack to the head with a breaker bar (the 3 foot extendable
Can they charge anything they like, or does it have to be reasonable?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-02-22 23:09:14 UTC
Post by GB
Post by The Todal
I think you'll find that the terms and conditions of parking allow them
to charge a much higher fee for late payment. If they sue, there will be
costs in addition.
Can they charge anything they like, or does it have to be reasonable?
The simple fact remains, they don't get away with this gross theft. A quick google search shows 5% of cases ever go to court, and most of those are then thrown out. The answer is, ignore them, don't pay. They're a private company, they don't have powers like councils and police. They cannot impound your car, in fact they can do fuck all. Tear the letter up and return it to sender.
It's strange, isn't it? You stand in the middle of a library and go "Aaaaaaagghhhh!!!!" and everyone just stares at you. But you do the same thing on an aeroplane, and everyone joins in.
The Peeler
2017-02-22 23:23:48 UTC
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 23:09:14 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by GB
Post by The Todal
I think you'll find that the terms and conditions of parking allow them
to charge a much higher fee for late payment. If they sue, there will be
costs in addition.
Can they charge anything they like, or does it have to be reasonable?
The simple fact remains
...that you are an endlessly blathering idiot!
--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Someone (a Scotsman) once told me he doesn't bother wiping his arse if he's
MID: <***@red.lan>
Nick
2017-02-23 00:39:58 UTC
Post by GB
Post by The Todal
I think you'll find that the terms and conditions of parking allow them
to charge a much higher fee for late payment. If they sue, there will be
costs in addition.
Can they charge anything they like, or does it have to be reasonable?
The simple fact remains, they don't get away with this gross theft. A
quick google search shows 5% of cases ever go to court, and most of
those are then thrown out. The answer is, ignore them, don't pay.
They're a private company, they don't have powers like councils and
police. They cannot impound your car, in fact they can do fuck all.
Tear the letter up and return it to sender.
I think it worth responding. Reply simply that you have already disputed
any liability for this charge with the car park management company.

I'm not certain but I think this stops them making a negative entry on
your record with credit reference agencies. In effect they will then
need a CCJ to do so.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-02-23 01:12:04 UTC
Post by GB
Post by The Todal
[...]
A credit record is only needed to take out credit cards. Simon is rich enough to never need one.
--
"I'll have the rump steak, rare, please."
He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"
And that's when the fight started....
The Peeler
2017-02-23 01:27:04 UTC
On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 01:12:04 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Nick
I'm not certain but I think this stops them making a negative entry on
your record with credit reference agencies. In effect they will then
need a CCJ to do so.
A credit record is only needed to take out credit cards. Simon is rich
enough to never need one.
Blithering moron!
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") about himself:
"I have an IQ of 140".
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
I already have £42000 on 4 x 0% cards fixed until 2020 and can't get any more.
s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
The ticket machine was UNLIT at dawn, so I couldn't even see it.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-02-23 01:50:43 UTC
Post by GB
Post by The Todal
I think you'll find that the terms and conditions of parking allow them
to charge a much higher fee for late payment. If they sue, there will be
costs in addition.
Can they charge anything they like, or does it have to be reasonable?
If somebody wants to charge for people using their carpark, they should do it properly. Not allow the cars in or out until they've paid. If I park in an NCP multi-storey car park, I enter through a barrier which gives me a ticket. On the way out, I give back the ticket and the machine charges me for the time I've been there, then opens the barrier. Without paying I cannot leave. Simple.
The Peeler
2017-02-23 01:55:53 UTC
On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 01:50:43 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by GB
Can they charge anything they like, or does it have to be reasonable?
If somebody wants to charge for people using their carpark, they should
do it properly. Not allow the cars in or out until they've paid. If I
park in an NCP multi-storey car park, I enter through a barrier which
gives me a ticket. On the way out, I give back the ticket and the
machine charges me for the time I've been there, then opens the barrier.
Without paying I cannot leave. Simple.
Nope, brain damaged one, things do NOT work according to your simple "mind"!
--
Brain damaged Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about himself:
"I prefer a good whack to the head with a breaker bar (the 3 foot extendable
rod used to get leverage on a car wheel nut)."
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 18:36:24 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Nick
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
Wright Hassall is that a joke name.
It says they are celebrating 170, but celebrating 170 years of what?
Hassling people?
Er.... I know of no car park which costs £176 to park there
LOL ALMOST quoteworthy, Birdbrain!
Post by Nick
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
Wright Hassall is that a joke name.
It says they are celebrating 170, but celebrating 170 years of what?
Hassling people?
********
Argue your case and stand your ground if you get a ticket =E2=80=93 fewe=
r than 5 per cent of cases are taken to County Court. If they are, most =
are found in the motorist=E2=80=99s favour.
Citizens Advice adds: 'A parking operator has no power to recover a park=
ing charge without first taking court action. The company may continue t=
o send requests to pay and you can continue to ignore these unless they =
decide to take you to the small claims court.
'If the parking operator does take you to court, you may be able to defe=
nd the action, for example, on the grounds that you did not park in brea=
ch of the parking rules and/or that the fee being demanded is unreasonab=
ly high.=E2=80=99
********

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/experts/article-2713421/I-got-80-park=
ing-ticket-staying-longer-two-hours-shopping-centre-car-park-I-pay-it.ht=
ml#ixzz4ZROArO4X

-- =

The Peeler
2017-02-22 19:59:15 UTC
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 18:39:19 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Nick
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
Wright Hassall is that a joke name.
It says they are celebrating 170, but celebrating 170 years of what?
Hassling people?
******** Argue your case and stand your ground if you get a ticket –
fewer than 5 per cent of cases are taken to County Court. If they are,
most are found in the motorist’s favour. Citizens Advice adds: 'A parking
operator has no power to recover a parking charge without first taking
court action. The company may continue to send requests to pay and you
can continue to ignore these unless they decide to take you to the small
claims court. 'If the parking operator does take you to court, you may be
able to defend the action, for example, on the grounds that you did not
park in breach of the parking rules and/or that the fee being demanded is
unreasonably high.’ ********
http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/experts/article-2713421/I-got-80-parkin
g-ticket-staying-longer-two-hours-shopping-centre-car-park-I-pay-it.html#i
xzz4ZROArO4X
You posted the same link and discussed exactly the same issue already
several months ago, Birdbrain. But you just can never get enough of your own
inane babbling, eh? <VBG>
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") deep thinking:
"I have never seen a washing machine which can handle a sofa."
MID: <***@red.lan>
Judith
2017-02-22 18:57:43 UTC
I see it could affect current or future employment.
s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
2017-02-22 20:30:39 UTC
I am now working for Fed-X at £30000.
Tom G
And you can't pay a £170 bill? You don't half spout some bollocks.
Nick
2017-02-22 21:31:02 UTC
Post by Tom G
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 06:21:32 -0800 (PST),
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
I see it could affect current or future employment.
I am now working for Fed-X at £30000.
And you can't pay a £170 bill? You don't half spout some bollocks.
Lots of people get a sense of moral indignation and refuse to pay stuff
they consider unreasonable.

I remember Tom Conti taking a moral standard on a parking ticket. I
think he had to pay something in the region of 1,600 pounds in the end.
s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
Parking tickets MUST be paid - cowboys don't.
Sid
Why should he pay. ?
s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
Notice it says "our client MAY decide to spend £1000s to recover £200". ZZTOP won't do it unless they want to LOSE money! They can swivel and I won't waste a single um-3 of the ink in my NASA space pen on them.
Judith
Please don't tell lies
s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
2017-02-23 10:01:02 UTC
http://directory.hulldailymail.co.uk/company/438599354822656

Tom G
2017-02-22 19:22:10 UTC
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
Tell 'em to fuck off. They'll get pissed off and sell the 'debt' on then
after six years the 'debt' dies.
harry
2017-02-23 07:33:53 UTC
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
The next letter you will get will be about the electricity you are presently stealing.

If you are taken to court and the court finds against you, the bailiffs will be round to seize property if you don't pay up.

If you don't turn up at court you will lose.
If there are children in the house they have a few more restrictions on what they can take.

They may be bullshitting and just trying to frighten you into paying.
You have to decide if you're prepared to take the chance.
s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
2017-02-23 08:28:24 UTC
Post by harry
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
The next letter you will get will be about the electricity you are presently stealing.
I panicked like hell when I saw a meter reading guy had posted his calling card through my letterbox last week, but he only wanted my GAS reading.