WILL I LOSE MY HOME?
Add Reply
s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
2017-02-22 14:21:32 UTC
Sid
2017-02-22 15:01:46 UTC
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
No.

Do not engage with these so claimed lawyers.
s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
PHEW!
Sid
2017-02-22 18:44:27 UTC
Post by Sid
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
No.
Do not engage with these so claimed lawyers.
PHEW!
DO NOT reply to any of these lawyers.

DO NOT reply to any of Apocoa letters

IF you get a summons . That is the only thing to attend to.

That is a BIG if.
Nick
2017-02-22 17:27:57 UTC
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
Wright Hassall is that a joke name.

It says they are celebrating 170, but celebrating 170 years of what?
Bod
Hassling people?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-02-22 18:36:24 UTC
Post by Nick
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
Wright Hassall is that a joke name.
It says they are celebrating 170, but celebrating 170 years of what?
Hassling people?
Er.... I know of no car park which costs =A3176 to park there, so unless=
he's been parking there every day for a year, that fee is ludicrous. H=
e should write to them and tell them they're out of their minds, and tha=
t he thinks they're a fake company, considering their name. "A right ha=
ssle" indeed. I wouldn't take them seriously.

-- =

Her face was a perfect oval, like a circle that had its two other sides =
gently compressed by a Thigh Master.
Mr Pounder Esquire
2017-02-22 19:03:36 UTC
Post by Nick
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
Wright Hassall is that a joke name.
It says they are celebrating 170, but celebrating 170 years of what?
Hassling people?
Er.... I know of no car park which costs £176 to park there, so
unless he's been parking there every day for a year, that fee is
ludicrous. He should write to them and tell them they're out of
their minds, and that he thinks they're a fake company, considering
their name. "A right hassle" indeed. I wouldn't take them
seriously.
The £176 includes penalties for not paying the fee when it was due.
Why did you not know this?
Writing to them would be a very big mistake.
Why did you not know this?
"Fake company"
https://www.wrighthassall.co.uk/
Bod
http://www.lawcareers.net/Solicitors/Wright-Hassall-LLP
Mr Pounder Esquire
2017-02-22 20:25:35 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Nick
[...]
This is because they are, Bod.
Once more the clown of usenet, Phucker, spouts his rubbish.
This pillock has yet to make any valid contribution to any thread.
The Todal
2017-02-22 19:03:48 UTC
Post by Nick
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
Wright Hassall is that a joke name.
It says they are celebrating 170, but celebrating 170 years of what?
Hassling people?
Er.... I know of no car park which costs £176 to park there, so unless
he's been parking there every day for a year, that fee is ludicrous. He
should write to them and tell them they're out of their minds, and that
he thinks they're a fake company, considering their name. "A right
hassle" indeed. I wouldn't take them seriously.
I think you'll find that the terms and conditions of parking allow them
to charge a much higher fee for late payment. If they sue, there will be
costs in addition.

They should be taken seriously. Especially the odd grammar: We hope to
resolve this matter without the need of reviewing your outstanding
liability.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-02-22 19:15:02 UTC
?
Post by Nick
Hassling people?
Er.... I know of no car park which costs =A3176 to park there, so unl=
ess
he's been parking there every day for a year, that fee is ludicrous. =
He
should write to them and tell them they're out of their minds, and th=
at
he thinks they're a fake company, considering their name. "A right
hassle" indeed. I wouldn't take them seriously.
I think you'll find that the terms and conditions of parking allow the=
to charge a much higher fee for late payment. If they sue, there will =
be
costs in addition.
It's a stupidly high figure compared to the parking fee, one which the c=
ourts will dismiss. See the link I posted shortly afterwards.
They should be taken seriously. Especially the odd grammar: We hope to=
resolve this matter without the need of reviewing your outstanding
liability.
Actually that means they're trying not to take you to court, they don't =
want to, it's too much hassle (or should that be Hassall - clearly they'=
re a fake company with a name like that) and they'd probably lose. They=
count on people giving in.

They're not the police, they're not the council, they can't force you to=
pay anything, they have no power to seize your car etc. They should be=
ignored.

-- =

Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of cheques.
The Peeler
2017-02-22 19:58:15 UTC
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 19:15:02 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH the attention whore's usual sick blather>
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
They're not the police, they're not the council, they can't force you to
pay anything, they have no power to seize your car etc. They should be
ignored.
Strange, all this also applies to YOU!
--
Brain damaged Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about himself:
"I prefer a good whack to the head with a breaker bar (the 3 foot extendable
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 18:36:24 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Nick
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
Wright Hassall is that a joke name.
It says they are celebrating 170, but celebrating 170 years of what?
Hassling people?
Er.... I know of no car park which costs £176 to park there
LOL ALMOST quoteworthy, Birdbrain!
Post by Nick
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
Wright Hassall is that a joke name.
It says they are celebrating 170, but celebrating 170 years of what?
Hassling people?
********
Argue your case and stand your ground if you get a ticket =E2=80=93 fewe=
r than 5 per cent of cases are taken to County Court. If they are, most =
are found in the motorist=E2=80=99s favour.
Citizens Advice adds: 'A parking operator has no power to recover a park=
ing charge without first taking court action. The company may continue t=
o send requests to pay and you can continue to ignore these unless they =
decide to take you to the small claims court.
'If the parking operator does take you to court, you may be able to defe=
nd the action, for example, on the grounds that you did not park in brea=
ch of the parking rules and/or that the fee being demanded is unreasonab=
ly high.=E2=80=99
********

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/experts/article-2713421/I-got-80-park=
ing-ticket-staying-longer-two-hours-shopping-centre-car-park-I-pay-it.ht=
ml#ixzz4ZROArO4X

-- =

The Peeler
2017-02-22 19:59:15 UTC
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 18:39:19 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Nick
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
Wright Hassall is that a joke name.
It says they are celebrating 170, but celebrating 170 years of what?
Hassling people?
******** Argue your case and stand your ground if you get a ticket –
fewer than 5 per cent of cases are taken to County Court. If they are,
most are found in the motorist’s favour. Citizens Advice adds: 'A parking
operator has no power to recover a parking charge without first taking
court action. The company may continue to send requests to pay and you
can continue to ignore these unless they decide to take you to the small
claims court. 'If the parking operator does take you to court, you may be
able to defend the action, for example, on the grounds that you did not
park in breach of the parking rules and/or that the fee being demanded is
unreasonably high.’ ********
http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/experts/article-2713421/I-got-80-parkin
g-ticket-staying-longer-two-hours-shopping-centre-car-park-I-pay-it.html#i
xzz4ZROArO4X
You posted the same link and discussed exactly the same issue already
several months ago, Birdbrain. But you just can never get enough of your own
inane babbling, eh? <VBG>
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") deep thinking:
"I have never seen a washing machine which can handle a sofa."
MID: <***@red.lan>
Judith
2017-02-22 18:57:43 UTC
I see it could affect current or future employment.
s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
2017-02-22 20:30:39 UTC
I am now working for Fed-X at £30000.
Tom G
And you can't pay a £170 bill? You don't half spout some bollocks.
Tom G
2017-02-22 19:22:10 UTC
Post by s***@simonmason.karoo.co.uk
http://swldxer.co.uk/CPWP.JPG
Tell 'em to fuck off. They'll get pissed off and sell the 'debt' on then
after six years the 'debt' dies.