immy Kimmel claims Trump lied about their interaction: 'None of that actually happened'
2018-07-10 18:27:53 UTC
kimmel is a known liar.

The fact that you adore him means you are a liar also and a Big Ass sucka!

"Bod" <***@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
: Jimmy Kimmel accused President Trump of lying about the ABC late-night
: host waiting outside his studio on Hollywood Boulevard to eagerly open
: Trump's car door upon his arrival.
:
: Last month, Trump mocked the liberal late-night host during a rally in
: South Carolina calling him "terrible" and telling a story about how
: Kimmel treated him prior to the election.
:
: "Jimmy Kimmel would meet me, before the election. I'm telling you. True
: story. I don't even think he'll deny it. I'd go to his studio. He would
: stand outside on the sidewalk waiting for me," Trump said. "He's
: standing out on Hollywood Boulevard. I wasn't president. I was, like, a
: guy. A guy with potential."
:
: Trump then declared that Kimmel's staffers informed him that not
: everyone received such special treatment from the comedian. However,
: Kimmel returned from a two-week vacation on Monday night and addressed
: the situation.
:
: "You know, it's a funny thing. We all know, like even the people who
: like the president know he makes things up, but still, it's weird to
: hear him tell a lie that's specifically involves you," Kimmel said. "For
: the record, not only was I not on the sidewalk waiting for him, opening
: the door to his car, I didn't even go to his dressing room to sell hello
: before the show. I never do. In 15 years, I probably, I don't know, I've
: done it like seven times."
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/07/10/jimmy-kimmel-claims-trump-lied-about-their-interaction-none-that-actually-happened.html
:
: Trump lying!? Surely not!?
: --
: Bod
2018-07-10 18:33:50 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 14:27:53 -0400, "BurpfartTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
kimmel is a known liar.
immy Kimmel is a known jew too.

2018-07-10 19:31:45 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 11:33:50 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by BurfordTJustice
kimmel is a known liar.
immy Kimmel is a known jew too.
Beats being an known asshole, idiot,psychotic and sexual cripple like you,
dreckserb Razovic! <BG>
--
Dumb anal Razovic's talking about her experience, on July 2nd, 2018:
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"