ISIS planning poison gas attack on UK seaside town.
2017-01-10 07:37:45 UTC
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4099248/MI5-launch-hunt-Syrian-scientist-posing-refugee-plotting-chemical-attack-British-seaside-town.html

Anyone here live in Brighton?
Phi
2017-01-10 08:47:46 UTC
Post by harry
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4099248/MI5-launch-hunt-Syrian-scientist-posing-refugee-plotting-chemical-attack-British-seaside-town.html
Anyone here live in Brighton?
The sea breeze will disperse a gas attack fairly quickly outside.
burfordTjustice
2017-01-10 13:33:45 UTC

burfordTjustice
2017-01-10 14:58:17 UTC
Post by Phi
Post by harry
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4099248/MI5-launch-hunt-Syrian-scientist-posing-refugee-plotting-chemical-attack-British-seaside-town.html
Anyone here live in Brighton?
The sea breeze will disperse a gas attack fairly quickly outside.
What the hell, you are right. A few hundred dead Brits doesn't mean
anything if it will help the muslims feel more welcome.
burfordTjustice
harry
2017-01-11 10:57:38 UTC
Post by Phi
Post by harry
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4099248/MI5-launch-hunt-Syrian-scientist-posing-refugee-plotting-chemical-attack-British-seaside-town.html
Anyone here live in Brighton?
The sea breeze will disperse a gas attack fairly quickly outside.
They would carry out any attack inside a large building where lots of people accumulate and restricted exits.

Supermarket, railway station, schools etc.
Omega
2017-01-10 09:46:55 UTC
Post by harry
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4099248/MI5-launch-hunt-Syrian-scientist-posing-refugee-plotting-chemical-attack-British-seaside-town.html
Anyone here live in Brighton?
Posing as a refugee? Surely not! We don't fall for ruses as that, do we!

Isis punishing gays?

Where was the other town, Manchester?

omega.
Simon Mason
2017-01-10 16:59:59 UTC
Post by harry
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4099248/MI5-launch-hunt-Syrian-scientist-posing-refugee-plotting-chemical-attack-British-seaside-town.html
Anyone here live in Brighton?
Nope - but I heard this go off 42 years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flixborough_disaster
John
2017-01-10 19:07:30 UTC
Me too, and I was almost twenty miles away in Holderness.
Simon Mason
2017-01-10 19:51:02 UTC
Post by John
Post by Simon Mason
Nope - but I heard this go off 42 years ago.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flixborough_disaster
Me too, and I was almost twenty miles away in Holderness.
Oddly enough, my Dad was in charge of the fire, crashed his car and ended up in HRI for a year then went back to work.

I got run over by a 44T truck at the same spot 40 years later, ended up in HRI for a year then went back to work.
harry
So your idiocy is genetic?
Simon Mason
WE'RE BOTH STILL ALIVE.
harry
2017-01-11 16:47:53 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
Post by harry
Post by Simon Mason
Post by John
Post by Simon Mason
Nope - but I heard this go off 42 years ago.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flixborough_disaster
Me too, and I was almost twenty miles away in Holderness.
Oddly enough, my Dad was in charge of the fire, crashed his car and ended up in HRI for a year then went back to work.
I got run over by a 44T truck at the same spot 40 years later, ended up in HRI for a year then went back to work.
So your idiocy is genetic?
WE'RE BOTH STILL ALIVE.
What's that got to do with it?

Though in your case brain dead.
The fall clearly affected your brain.
We all know this. Everybody's been telling you.
Judith
2017-01-11 17:18:02 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
Post by John
Post by Simon Mason
Nope - but I heard this go off 42 years ago.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flixborough_disaster
Me too, and I was almost twenty miles away in Holderness.
Oddly enough, my Dad was in charge of the fire
When you say he was in charge of the fire : do you mean he started it - or he
was "in charge" of the fire service who attended?

It was unusual to have someone in charge from probably the most distant
fire-service to attend (Hull) - or was he in charge of Scunthorpe Fire Service
whose area it was in.

Anyway - he must have been very high ranking to be in charge of more than 50
fire engines - what was his rank : Chief Fire Officer?

Wasn't he in an accident at the fire or something?
Simon Mason
2017-01-11 21:06:06 UTC
Post by Judith
When you say he was in charge of the fire : do you mean he started it - or he
was "in charge" of the fire service who attended?
THE LATTER.
Post by Judith
It was unusual to have someone in charge from probably the most distant
fire-service to attend (Hull) - or was he in charge of Scunthorpe Fire Service
whose area it was in.
HUMBERSIDE.
Post by Judith
Anyway - he must have been very high ranking to be in charge of more than 50
fire engines - what was his rank : Chief Fire Officer?
YES.
Post by Judith
Wasn't he in an accident at the fire or something?
NO.

Where WERE you today?

swldxer.co.uk/judith.mp4
Judith
2017-01-12 08:56:31 UTC
On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:06:06 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason <***@gmail.com>
wrote:

<snip>
Post by Judith
Anyway - he must have been very high ranking to be in charge of more than 50
fire engines - what was his rank : Chief Fire Officer?
YES.
That's odd : I could have sworn that the CFO at Flixborough was a bloke called
Hannigan.

Are you sure?
Post by Judith
Wasn't he in an accident at the fire or something?
NO.
I could have sworn you previously said : "I fell asleep and crashed into a
barrier on the M62 at 70 mph a few miles from the spot where my father had
crashed in 1974 while he tackled the Flixborough fire."

However, I can see that that may have been a different event - as there he was
just "tackling" the fire - rather than "being in charge" - as the Chief Fire
Officer.

There appears to be some confusion in what you have said.

Ted H
2017-01-11 17:34:54 UTC
Post by harry
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4099248/MI5-launch-hunt-Syrian-scientist-posing-refugee-plotting-chemical-attack-British-seaside-town.html
Anyone here live in Brighton?
Got more taste. Brighton is a poof ridden shit hole.