Inbreeding.
2017-05-18 15:58:37 UTC
https://www.defendevropa.org/2017/britain/inbreeding-pakistani-costing-billions/
2017-05-18 17:04:33 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 08:58:37 -0700 (PDT), harry
Post by harry
https://www.defendevropa.org/2017/britain/inbreeding-pakistani-costing-billions/
Surely there's enough fucking Pakis slithering around that they don't
HAVE to marry their cousins???
The Peeler
2017-05-18 18:14:03 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 10:04:33 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by harry
https://www.defendevropa.org/2017/britain/inbreeding-pakistani-costing-billions/
Surely there's enough fucking Pakis slithering around that they don't
HAVE to marry their cousins???
Strange, when I read "Inbredding" I instantly thought of you, Razovic!
--
Nefesh about stinking serb peasant Razovic:
"Now when the Revd tries to think,
MID: <a48017af-a595-4fd0-8275-***@y35g2000pre.googlegroups.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-19 07:52:24 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Surely there's enough fucking Pakis
As in "Pakis fucking your Polish 'missus' for 0.11 Quid"?

Ted
2017-05-18 20:57:27 UTC
Post by harry
https://www.defendevropa.org/2017/britain/inbreeding-pakistani-costing-billions/
I thought when I saw the subject title that it was about Lizzy Windsor
and her family.