HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...SHOOSH jew pedo...SHEEMSH you have, been well, and truly GOOGLEFUCKED!
2018-04-09 12:50:22 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

And once, GOOGLEFUCKED you can't, be UNFUCKED!

That jew BELL has, been RUNG and can't, be UNRUNG!

LOLOK!

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-04-09 14:09:46 UTC
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
I wonder what became of all my nazoid buddies... "Big Willy",
"Ben Cramer", (FAKE) Heinrich, "Zulu", "Johannes von Ebersdorf",
"szaki", "turkeyboy"...
YOU drove them away, sub-louse! As low-lifes as they are, still,
being associated with a shiteating, pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking,
grannyfucking, jizzlicking, motherless pile of sub-excrement filth
who takes dozens of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly
basis, was, well, just too much for them!