HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein etc)...DOES, your circumcished jew shishter Shuzan Binder's jew hubby MIND, that you SHODOMISHE her every, other jew shabbosh???
2018-07-09 20:19:33 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

DOES, he jew pedo BARUCH?

To/too/two (pick one) BAD!

You gotta, do what you, gotta do!

Shick jew shubfuck!
<tsssssssssssshk!>

LOLOK

2018-07-09 20:21:49 UTC
Fer Christ's sake, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron
Jacobson")... take Nicky Crane's dick out of your mouth!

SHOOOSH! Nazi Nicky has been dead for YEARS... UNGH!!

"Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!"

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
The Peeler
2018-07-09 21:07:06 UTC
More absolutely hysterical bullshit from our resident psychopath! LOL Check
HUH?
HAY!
DOES, he jew pedo BARUCH?
To/too/two (pick one) BAD!
You gotta, do what you, gotta do!
Shick jew shubfuck!
<tsssssssssssshk!>
LOLOK
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! What an IDIOT! LOL
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"