HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...SHOOSH! FOUR days to, PREPARE for, the SHODOMY of, your circumcished jew shister Shuzan Binder jew pedo!
2018-07-09 17:09:42 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

SHOOSH up, the jew CABOOSH!!

BRACE, yourshelf jew pedo!

Pathetic!

Shick jew shubfuck!
<tssssssssssssshk!>

2018-07-09 17:32:39 UTC
Is that serb bitch psychotic or is she psychotic? LOL Check for yourselves,
everyone:

> HUH?
>
> HAY!
>
> SHOOSH up, the jew CABOOSH!!
>
> BRACE, yourshelf jew pedo!
>
> Pathetic!
>
> Shick jew shubfuck!
> <tssssssssssssshk!>
>
> Cheers!
>
> RJ (preferred jew aliash)

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Thanks for all the entertainment,
dreckserb ...at your expense! LOL

--
Dumb anal Razovic admitting about his nazi kind:
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
2018-07-09 17:43:48 UTC
Fer Christ's sake, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron
Jacobson")... take Nicky Crane's dick out of your mouth!

SHOOOSH! Nazi Nicky has been dead for YEARS... UNGH!!

"Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!"

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane

Database (slave) 0.003232 s
44.2031 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
SELECT `lang` FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_url` = 'uk.legal' (4)
0.000146 s
0.000204 s
0.000172 s
0.000688 s
2.2344 kB
2.3672 kB
2.2676 kB
9.0703 kB
SELECT `code`, `name` FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (3)
0.000115 s
0.000189 s
0.000147 s
0.000441 s
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
7.2422 kB
SELECT * FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (1)
0.000185 s
0.000185 s
0.000185 s
0.000185 s
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
SELECT * FROM `thread` WHERE `hash` = 'mXAQlfDb' (1)
0.000187 s
0.000187 s
0.000187 s
0.000187 s
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
SELECT * FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_id` = '28820' (1)
0.000217 s
0.000217 s
0.000217 s
0.000217 s
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
SELECT * FROM `temp_simthread` WHERE `hash` = 'mXAQlfDb' (1)
0.000866 s
0.000866 s
0.000866 s
0.000866 s
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
SELECT text_res, img_res, manual FROM porndetect WHERE hash = 'mXAQlfDb' AND page = 1 (1)
0.000648 s
0.000648 s
0.000648 s
0.000648 s
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
Kohana 0.003399 s
44.8750 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
find_file (66)
0.000001 s
0.000101 s
0.000051 s
0.003399 s
0.5234 kB
2.1563 kB
0.6799 kB
44.8750 kB
Requests 0.021451 s
508.5781 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
"mXAQlfDb/huh-hay-shay-now-baruch-jew-pedophile-baruch-barry-shein-dba-barry-z-shein-bzs-theworld-com" (1)
0.022170 s
0.022170 s
0.022170 s
0.022170 s
536.6094 kB
536.6094 kB
536.6094 kB
536.6094 kB
Thread controller 0.000669 s
28.3906 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Init (1)
0.000669 s
0.000669 s
0.000669 s
0.000669 s
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
Thread parsing 0.010536 s
50.7813 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Other (3)
0.000015 s
0.001539 s
0.000833 s
0.002500 s
0.3672 kB
17.2266 kB
8.9193 kB
26.7578 kB
PHP Post Parsing (1)
0.000802 s
0.000802 s
0.000802 s
0.000802 s
17.0625 kB
17.0625 kB
17.0625 kB
17.0625 kB
C++ Post Parsing (1)
0.007192 s
0.007192 s
0.007192 s
0.007192 s
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
Three (1)
0.000042 s
0.000042 s
0.000042 s
0.000042 s
4.5938 kB
4.5938 kB
4.5938 kB
4.5938 kB
Load & uncompress 0.001487 s
7.0859 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
load_thread (1)
0.001487 s
0.001487 s
0.001487 s
0.001487 s
7.0859 kB
7.0859 kB
7.0859 kB
7.0859 kB
Application Execution (202) 0.021831 s 0.130262 s 0.037618 s 0.029041 s
1,113.1797 kB 3,049.4141 kB 1,323.9111 kB 1,162.9688 kB