NOTICE HOW I
2018-07-09 16:13:12 UTC
"%" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:***@news.alt.net...
am a pussy needing government guns to handle my woman problem?

"%" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:***@news.alt.net...
: On 2018-01-08 12:43 PM, Darrell A. Larose wrote:
: > On 1/8/2018 1:50 PM, Peace wrote:
: >> On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 11:09:30 AM UTC-7, % wrote:
: >>> .
: >>>
: >>> stop sending me mail about people i don't know ,
: >>> and don't expect hot to be harassed when you harass just as bad
: >>
: >> My indentity was maliciously DOXED to NANAE.
: >> I am here to claim my damages.
: >> Once my claim has been settled,
: >> I leave Usnent.
: >>
: >>
: >
: > Darlene DOXed me and reposted libelous posts about me on several usenet
: > newsgroups and several web forums. She also telephoned me over 200 times
: > since May 2015 demanding to speak to Kerry Chatwin. He lives in Alberta,
: > she lives in Alberta, yet she calls me in Ottawa looking for Kerry
: > Chatwin. I spoke to the Camrose RCMP, and they suggested that due to
: > diminished capacity charges against her likely would not stick.
: >
: >
: >
: i don't want to charge anybody ,
: i just don't want to be bothered with ,
: a bunch of stuff and people i know nothing about ,
: it doesn't matter now anyway ,
: when she refused to comply with leaving me out of it ,
: i forwarded the mail to the cops they are scheduled to go see her now
%
2018-07-09 16:15:30 UTC
.

barf fart