MI5 ... Should I write to Wills + Harry + Kate?
M***@privacy.net
2017-04-21 10:46:09 UTC
Recently on the TV news, particularly C5, there has been a lot of
noise about the Heads Together campaign.

It occurs to me that perhaps the royals may know about the MI5
activity towards myself.

I'm tempted to write a brief letter to William, with a copy of my
book, to see if he has anything tangible to say about my case.

I am not keen to do so. In a perfect world, MI5 would leave me alone,
and my complaints could cease. Unfortunately, this is not a perfect
world, amd MI5 are still vexing me.

What should I do? Should I write to them? Are there any risks from
writing to them? I am worried that FTAC may start annoying me again,
if I do.
GB
2017-04-21 10:55:59 UTC
Post by M***@privacy.net
Recently on the TV news, particularly C5, there has been a lot of
noise about the Heads Together campaign.
It occurs to me that perhaps the royals may know about the MI5
activity towards myself.
I'm tempted to write a brief letter to William, with a copy of my
book, to see if he has anything tangible to say about my case.
I am not keen to do so. In a perfect world, MI5 would leave me alone,
and my complaints could cease. Unfortunately, this is not a perfect
world, amd MI5 are still vexing me.
What should I do?
You were going to seek the psych to get your meds reassessed. Have you
done that?
Post by M***@privacy.net
Should I write to them? Are there any risks from
writing to them?
Only that they won't show any interest. Would that bother you?

You'll get a form letter back from a secretary. William won't see what
you write.
Post by M***@privacy.net
I am worried that FTAC may start annoying me again,
Possibly. Who is FTAC?
if I do.
M***@privacy.net
2017-04-21 11:16:48 UTC
Post by GB
Post by M***@privacy.net
Should I write to them? Are there any risks from
writing to them?
Only that they won't show any interest. Would that bother you?
You'll get a form letter back from a secretary. William won't see what
you write.
What is the postal address for William? Where would I find it?
Post by GB
Post by M***@privacy.net
I am worried that FTAC may start annoying me again,
Possibly. Who is FTAC?
FTAC is an agency which deals with schizophrenics who contact
government persons. I encountered them circa 2007, when I was faxing
Parliament.

I am very reliuctant to write to any of thr royals. Unfortunately MI5
aren't leaving me alone, so I have to make some form of complaint,
again.
GB
2017-04-21 11:32:20 UTC
Post by M***@privacy.net
Post by GB
Post by M***@privacy.net
Should I write to them? Are there any risks from
writing to them?
Only that they won't show any interest. Would that bother you?
You'll get a form letter back from a secretary. William won't see what
you write.
What is the postal address for William? Where would I find it?
Google says:
Their Royal Hignhesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
Kensingston Palace
London
W8 4PU
Post by M***@privacy.net
Post by GB
Post by M***@privacy.net
I am worried that FTAC may start annoying me again,
Possibly. Who is FTAC?
FTAC is an agency which deals with schizophrenics who contact
government persons. I encountered them circa 2007, when I was faxing
Parliament.
Ah, Fixated Threat Assessment Centre.

I think that they probably regard you as fixated, but not a threat! If
they investigated in 2007, that may be sufficient. IIRC you bombarded
Parliament with faxes. A single letter enclosing your book would be far
less likely to get unwanted attention.

I don't know what the protocol is for sending unsolicited books to
Royals? Transparent packaging might be a good idea.
Post by M***@privacy.net
I am very reliuctant to write to any of thr royals. Unfortunately MI5
aren't leaving me alone, so I have to make some form of complaint,
again.
It's probably better just to write to usenet. Or you could try one of
the Royals in different countries? Holland/Sweden, perhaps.
M***@privacy.net
2017-04-21 11:54:49 UTC
Post by GB
Post by M***@privacy.net
Post by GB
Post by M***@privacy.net
Should I write to them? Are there any risks from
writing to them?
Only that they won't show any interest. Would that bother you?
You'll get a form letter back from a secretary. William won't see what
you write.
What is the postal address for William? Where would I find it?
Their Royal Hignhesses The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
Kensingston Palace
London
W8 4PU
According to; https://www.royal.uk/heads-together

"Published 24 April 2016"

I thought the campaign had just started recently, but it actually
began a year ago.

https://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/media/contacts

"The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry - media queries

Media requests for interviews with Their Royal Highnesses The Duke and
Duchess of Cambridge and Prince Harry should be addressed to Jason
Knauf, the Communications Secretary to Their Royal Highnesses, and put
in writing to the following address:

Kensington Palace
London
W8 4PU

(+44) (0)20 7930 4832"
Post by GB
I'm considering what to do.
Vidcapper
2017-04-21 14:03:57 UTC
Post by M***@privacy.net
Post by GB
Post by M***@privacy.net
Should I write to them? Are there any risks from
writing to them?
Only that they won't show any interest. Would that bother you?
You'll get a form letter back from a secretary. William won't see what
you write.
What is the postal address for William? Where would I find it?
It would make no difference - royals *never* open their own mail,
because of the possibility of parcel bombs, etc.
Post by M***@privacy.net
Post by GB
Post by M***@privacy.net
I am worried that FTAC may start annoying me again,
Possibly. Who is FTAC?
FTAC is an agency which deals with schizophrenics who contact
government persons. I encountered them circa 2007, when I was faxing
Parliament.
I am very reliuctant to write to any of thr royals. Unfortunately MI5
aren't leaving me alone, so I have to make some form of complaint,
again.
It won't make any difference *who* you write to, as the 'MI5
persecution' *DOES NOT EXIST* - it is solely imaginary on your part.
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
burfordTjustice
2017-04-21 14:14:07 UTC
You have no proof of that!
M***@privacy.net
2017-04-21 16:54:29 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
as the 'MI5
persecution' *DOES NOT EXIST* - it is solely imaginary on your part.
You have no proof of that!
Having watched the recent TV footage of the princes, it is obvious
none of it is about me. I think they are motivated by their
experiences when their mother died.

It is possible that they might have been told about my case. I coould
write in the letter a request to the recipient flunky for a quick read
by Wills or Harry.
abelard
2017-04-21 11:00:28 UTC
Post by M***@privacy.net
Recently on the TV news, particularly C5, there has been a lot of
noise about the Heads Together campaign.
It occurs to me that perhaps the royals may know about the MI5
activity towards myself.
I'm tempted to write a brief letter to William, with a copy of my
book, to see if he has anything tangible to say about my case.
I am not keen to do so. In a perfect world, MI5 would leave me alone,
and my complaints could cease. Unfortunately, this is not a perfect
world, amd MI5 are still vexing me.
What should I do? Should I write to them? Are there any risks from
writing to them? I am worried that FTAC may start annoying me again,
if I do.
the more you go over something in your head...the more you will
lay down those pathways
M***@privacy.net
2017-04-22 09:40:38 UTC
Post by abelard
Post by M***@privacy.net
What should I do? Should I write to them? Are there any risks from
writing to them? I am worried that FTAC may start annoying me again,
if I do.
the more you go over something in your head...the more you will
lay down those pathways
I'm curious, abelard, Are you male or female? Where in the country do
you live? Your nick seems to be gender neutral.
abelard
that is my intention...
M***@privacy.net
2017-04-22 18:48:05 UTC
Post by abelard
Post by M***@privacy.net
Post by abelard
Post by M***@privacy.net
What should I do? Should I write to them? Are there any risks from
writing to them? I am worried that FTAC may start annoying me again,
if I do.
the more you go over something in your head...the more you will
lay down those pathways
I'm curious, abelard, Are you male or female? Where in the country do
you live? Your nick seems to be gender neutral.
that is my intention...
I would guess that you're male, since most USENETTers are male.

What does your nick mean? I could google, but .....
abelard
http://www.abelard.org/abelard/abel-hi.htm
Richard Bos
2017-04-22 11:39:17 UTC
Post by M***@privacy.net
Post by abelard
Post by M***@privacy.net
What should I do? Should I write to them? Are there any risks from
writing to them? I am worried that FTAC may start annoying me again,
if I do.
the more you go over something in your head...the more you will
lay down those pathways
I'm curious, abelard, Are you male or female? Where in the country do
you live? Your nick seems to be gender neutral.
Well, it is now... ouch.

Richard
K Wills (Shill #3)
2017-04-22 09:55:17 UTC
Post by M***@privacy.net
Recently on the TV news, particularly C5, there has been a lot of
noise about the Heads Together campaign.
It occurs to me that perhaps the royals may know about the MI5
activity towards myself.
Since there is no such activity, it's not too likely.
Post by M***@privacy.net
I'm tempted to write a brief letter to William, with a copy of my
book, to see if he has anything tangible to say about my case.
You may, if you're lucky, get a form letter acknowledging your
gift. But that is all.
Post by M***@privacy.net
I am not keen to do so. In a perfect world, MI5 would leave me alone,
and my complaints could cease. Unfortunately, this is not a perfect
world, amd MI5 are still vexing me.
It's not a perfect world, and MI5 is NOT vexing you.
Post by M***@privacy.net
What should I do? Should I write to them? Are there any risks from
writing to them? I am worried that FTAC may start annoying me again,
if I do.
You can write them. Odds are whomever reads your letter,
presuming anyone does, will include your gift in the "Gift From
Nutters" skip.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
m***@gmail.com
2017-04-22 18:10:49 UTC
Post by M***@privacy.net
Recently on the TV news, particularly C5, there has been a lot of
noise about the Heads Together campaign.
It occurs to me that perhaps the royals may know about the MI5
activity towards myself.
I'm tempted to write a brief letter to William, with a copy of my
book, to see if he has anything tangible to say about my case.
I am not keen to do so. In a perfect world, MI5 would leave me alone,
and my complaints could cease. Unfortunately, this is not a perfect
world, amd MI5 are still vexing me.
What should I do? Should I write to them? Are there any risks from
writing to them? I am worried that FTAC may start annoying me again,
if I do.
Mike, or should I say Tadeusz.

Your address is widely available on the internet; you're a regular in Clapham (that stutter of yours is getting noticeably worse, by the way, particularly when ordering coffee in Costa).

If I know that much about you and I can be at your house within three hours with a silenced pistol, don't you think MI5 could have bumped you off at any time within the last 20 years that you've been flooding Usenet with crap.

Go to your GP and insist they up your meds to the point that you're asleep 23 hours a day.

Please. For you and for all of Usenet.
M***@privacy.net
2017-04-24 16:57:15 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
Mike, or should I say Tadeusz.
Your address is widely available on the internet; you're a regular in Clapham (that stutter of yours is getting noticeably worse, by the way, particularly when ordering coffee in Costa).
If you identified me in Costa .... how did you identify me? and why
didn't you say hello?
Post by m***@gmail.com
If I know that much about you and I can be at your house within three hours with a silenced pistol, don't you think MI5 could have bumped you off at any time within the last 20 years that you've been flooding Usenet with crap.
If I died, there would always be s suspicion that MI5 had inflicted a
"post natal abortion", to use the Bloakeyism.