Plague of Ubers and Cars in Private Carpark
2018-05-12 22:13:31 UTC
Near Heathrow our block of fats is plagued by damned Uber cabs and other cars parking for 'free' in our private car park. We have hard to remove-type stickers but the b'stards still don't get the message. Any suggestions for really pi$$ing them off? Thanks.
R. Mark Clayton
2018-05-13 10:50:42 UTC
Rising bollards?
tim...
2018-05-13 13:22:11 UTC
Post by C
Near Heathrow our block of fats is plagued by damned Uber cabs and other
cars parking for 'free' in our private car park. We have hard to
remove-type stickers but the b'stards still don't get the message. Any
suggestions for really pi$$ing them off? Thanks.
you'll just have to install a private gate

and trust residents to use it properly

2018-05-13 15:13:24 UTC
You will have to man up, are you able?

Slash a few tires and beat the shit out of a couple.
the rest will then leave.