Sex offenders' ethnicity and the racists' lies
2017-05-16 11:28:43 UTC
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly all
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.

In 2012, there were 10,473 sex offenders in prison:
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian

(The balance is made up from Chinese, 'unknown' etc)

There's a wealth of information to trawl through on the National
Statistics website. I found the stats up to 2012 here:
https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/statistics-on-race-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2012
Dave Plowman (News)
2017-05-16 12:36:59 UTC
Post by GB
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly all
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
Yes - but they're *our* sex offenders. Not some nasty foreigners you can't
trust to do the job properly. Ask any rape victim. They are honoured to be
raped by a white man.
--
Is the hardness of the butter proportional to the softness of the bread?*

Dave Plowman ***@davenoise.co.uk London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
t***@gmail.com
2017-05-16 12:43:57 UTC
Aren't black people only 3 or 4 percent of the UK population? If so, your numbers don't support your assertion.

Terry.
GB
2017-05-16 13:01:54 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Aren't black people only 3 or 4 percent of the UK population? If so, your numbers don't support your assertion.
Terry.
Asians seem to be getting it in the neck from the likes of Harry, but
they are under-represented. (5.9% of the population, but 5.2% of sex
offenders.) You are right - Blacks are over-represented.

If you believed Harry, you'd think that nearly all rapes were down to
Asians. Curiously, he never mentions the Black population.

And the reality is that a sex offence is approximately 16 times as
likely to be done by a white man as an Asian.

The stats are all a bit crude, as other factors such as age are
correlated to sex offences.
GB
Oops, make that 6.2%, not 5.9%.
pamela
2017-05-16 14:44:03 UTC
Post by GB
Post by GB
Post by t***@gmail.com
Aren't black people only 3 or 4 percent of the UK population?
If so, your numbers don't support your assertion.
Terry.
Asians seem to be getting it in the neck from the likes of
Harry, but they are under-represented. (5.9% of the population,
but 5.2% of sex offenders.) You are right - Blacks are
over-represented.
Oops, make that 6.2%, not 5.9%.
Another factor which makes it hard to compare these statistics is
that sexual offences are very widely drawn going from some of Rolf
Harris's touchy indiscretions to truly brutal near-murderous attacks
or repeated sexual exploitation.
Chris B
2017-05-16 13:12:42 UTC
Post by GB
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly all
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
(The balance is made up from Chinese, 'unknown' etc)
There's a wealth of information to trawl through on the National
https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/statistics-on-race-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2012
Well would you like to dig out some more statistics like
total population of white
total population of black
total population of asian
total population of "others"

then we might have some statistics worth considering.
Chris B (News)
GB
2017-05-16 13:19:52 UTC
Post by Chris B
Post by GB
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly all
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
(The balance is made up from Chinese, 'unknown' etc)
There's a wealth of information to trawl through on the National
https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/statistics-on-race-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2012
Well would you like to dig out some more statistics like
total population of white
total population of black
total population of asian
total population of "others"
then we might have some statistics worth considering.
Yawn! As if you didn't have access to Google?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_in_the_United_Kingdom
Chris B
2017-05-16 13:42:20 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Chris B
Post by GB
[...]
Ah so if I have done my sums right
the statistics you meant to put up are that in 2012 the sex offenders in
prison are

0.015% of the white UK population
0.046% of the black UK population and
0.012% of the Asian UK population

(plus some "others")
Chris B (News)
harry
2017-05-16 14:41:46 UTC
Post by Chris B
Post by GB
Post by Chris B
Post by GB
[...]
Hmm. Usual apologist bollix.
That'll be before the Rotherham/Oxford/others were put in jail then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal#Operation_Clover.2C_trials_.282015.E2.80.932017.29

A far more useful ststistic would be the numbers of girls molested/raped by these people.
They ARE multiple rapists.

Also there were active attempts by police/social workers to cover up these attacks. Who knows how many are yet uncovered.

Also that's the numbers in jail at the moment. How many are on parole/been released?
GB
2017-05-16 15:31:16 UTC
Post by harry
Post by Chris B
0.015% of the white UK population
0.046% of the black UK population and
0.012% of the Asian UK population
(plus some "others")
--
Chris B (News)
Hmm. Usual apologist bollix.
You mean it's apologist bollix to show that the average white man is 25%
more likely to be in jail for a sexual offence than the average asian?
Post by harry
That'll be before the Rotherham/Oxford/others were put in jail then.
And how many of them are there altogether? Does that even move the
offender rate by .001%?

This is just more of your alarmist lies, Harry.
Post by harry
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal#Operation_Clover.2C_trials_.282015.E2.80.932017.29
A far more useful ststistic would be the numbers of girls molested/raped by these people.
They ARE multiple rapists.
True, they are. But, if you bother to look, so are most rapists. Why
don't you just go and find some facts before posting your rants?
How will that alter the racial comparison?
Incubus
'Asian' encompasses a wide range of different nationalities and cultures. I think if the statistics were broken down and given specifically for people whose origins are Pakistani and Bangladeshi, for example, we'd see a very different picture. Then again, that's precisely why they are simply lumped in with the other 'Asians'.
GB
2017-05-17 09:30:59 UTC
Post by Incubus
Post by GB
Post by harry
0.015% of the white UK population 0.046% of the black UK
population and 0.012% of the Asian UK population
(plus some "others")
-- Chris B (News)
Hmm. Usual apologist bollix.
You mean it's apologist bollix to show that the average white man
is 25% more likely to be in jail for a sexual offence than the
average asian?
'Asian' encompasses a wide range of different nationalities and
cultures. I think if the statistics were broken down and given
specifically for people whose origins are Pakistani and Bangladeshi,
for example, we'd see a very different picture.
How different, exactly? What numbers are you going to present?

Are you suggesting that no other asians, eg from India, ever commit sex
offences?

Why don't you do any research or thinking before spouting your nonsense?
Do you have any evidence for that assertion?
Incubus
2017-05-17 10:07:20 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Incubus
Post by GB
Post by harry
0.015% of the white UK population 0.046% of the black UK
population and 0.012% of the Asian UK population
(plus some "others")
-- Chris B (News)
Hmm. Usual apologist bollix.
You mean it's apologist bollix to show that the average white man
is 25% more likely to be in jail for a sexual offence than the
average asian?
'Asian' encompasses a wide range of different nationalities and
cultures. I think if the statistics were broken down and given
specifically for people whose origins are Pakistani and Bangladeshi,
for example, we'd see a very different picture.
How different, exactly? What numbers are you going to present?
There are no official statistics in the UK, as I have said. However, if we go by information pertaining to the countries concerned, Bangladesh and Pakistan have what might be termed a rape epidemic whereas countries like Korea, Japan and China do not.
Post by GB
Are you suggesting that no other asians, eg from India, ever commit sex
offences?
Why would you think I suggested that? Clearly, I am suggesting that their populations commit fewer rapes per capita.
Post by GB
Why don't you do any research or thinking before spouting your nonsense?
I clearly have done some research.
I wish I could prove that the UK government are reluctant to be more specific about rape statistics or even group them by religion. However - and you will probably ignore this part - we have all seen how the media reported the rapes in Rotherham as being committed by 'Asians' and seen similar use of that descriptor when it comes to other crimes perpetrated by Pakistani or Bangladeshi Muslims. You will no doubt deny it but it's true.
j***@gmail.com
2017-05-17 10:44:31 UTC
Surely those in prison are those that were caught.

Those that were not caught could simply be faster runners
FMurtz
Now come up with offenders as a percentage of each group.
Tim Streater
2017-05-16 13:25:16 UTC
Post by GB
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly all
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
These are numbers for those arrested, prosecuted, convicted, and
sentenced to custody.

I would imagine that some of these figures might increase if those
involved in gang rapes of young girls in certain of our towns and
cities were brought to book. Those, that is, who seem to have had a
free pass up to now.
--
"Please stop telling us what you feel. Please stop telling us what your
intuition is. Your intuitive feelings are of no interest whatsoever,
I want to know what the evidence shows." -- Richard Dawkins
GB
2017-05-16 13:34:24 UTC
Post by Tim Streater
Post by GB
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly all
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
These are numbers for those arrested, prosecuted, convicted, and
sentenced to custody.
I would imagine that some of these figures might increase if those
involved in gang rapes of young girls in certain of our towns and
cities were brought to book. Those, that is, who seem to have had a
free pass up to now.
Those are 2012 stats above. Since then, there have been a number of very
high profile arrests for gang rapes, grooming, etc. These amount to how
many offenders in total, though? A couple of dozen? 3 dozen?

These are particularly nasty offences, hence they have rightly received
a lot of publicity. But the number of offenders involved is quite low.
Robin
2017-05-16 14:03:31 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Tim Streater
Post by GB
[...]
OTOH there does seem to be some evidence of different distribution of
offences within ethnic groups - eg on rape:

"In 2012, just under half of offenders sentenced to custody from the
Black ethnic group for a sexual offence were sentenced for rape
compared with just over a quarter of White offenders and under a
third of Asian offenders (combined these offences had an overall
ACSL of 107.3 months). By comparison, over a quarter of Asian
offenders were sentenced for sexual assault on a female
compared with about a fifth of Black offenders and less than 10%
of White offenders (overall this offence had an ACSL of 12.6
months)."

source (from your link): Statistics on Race and the
Criminal Justice System 2012, November 2013, p.80
--
Robin
But not the number of victims.
Nick
2017-05-16 13:31:14 UTC
Post by GB
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly all
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
(The balance is made up from Chinese, 'unknown' etc)
There's a wealth of information to trawl through on the National
https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/statistics-on-race-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2012
What percentage of "sex offenders" have actually even talked to a real
live woman as opposed to downloaded an image on their PC?
GB
2017-05-16 13:48:24 UTC
Post by Nick
What percentage of "sex offenders" have actually even talked to a real
live woman as opposed to downloaded an image on their PC?
At any one time, around 60% are in for rape or gross indecency with
children, 40% for 'other'.

I expect that there are many more of the 'other' contingent, but their
sentences are far shorter.

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/an-overview-of-sexual-offending-in-england-and-wales
Rod Speed
2017-05-16 20:26:00 UTC
Post by Nick
Post by GB
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly all
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
(The balance is made up from Chinese, 'unknown' etc)
There's a wealth of information to trawl through on the National
https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/statistics-on-race-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2012
What percentage of "sex offenders" have actually even talked to a real
live woman as opposed to downloaded an image on their PC?
Why do they need to talk to someone they are raping ?

Makes more sense to shut up to make it harder to be identified.
The Peeler
2017-05-16 21:03:21 UTC
On Wed, 17 May 2017 06:26:00 +1000, cantankerous geezer Rot Speed blabbered,
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Nick
Post by GB
There's a wealth of information to trawl through on the National
https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/statistics-on-race-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2012
What percentage of "sex offenders" have actually even talked to a real
live woman as opposed to downloaded an image on their PC?
Why do they need to talk to someone they are raping ?
Makes more sense to shut up
If you'd ONLY finally heed your own advice, blabbermouth!
--
Blabbermouth Rot Speed's special talent on display:
"Don’t believe that either given that the obvious way to
MID: <***@mid.individual.net>
burfordTjustice
2017-05-16 15:13:37 UTC
On Tue, 16 May 2017 12:28:43 +0100
Post by GB
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly
all the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation
going largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
(The balance is made up from Chinese, 'unknown' etc)
There's a wealth of information to trawl through on the National
https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/statistics-on-race-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2012
How about now? Don't read about many Whites raping now

You stuff is5 fucking years old
burfordTjustice
2017-05-16 15:29:04 UTC
On Tue, 16 May 2017 12:28:43 +0100
GB <***@microsoft.com> wrote:

have you raped someone? How many times?

Surely that is why you defend rapists at every opportunity.

After a muslim puts a brown dirty cock up your arse
we will see what tune you play.
GB
2017-05-16 16:20:05 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
On Tue, 16 May 2017 12:28:43 +0100
have you raped someone? How many times?
Surely that is why you defend rapists at every opportunity.
After a muslim puts a brown dirty cock up your arse
we will see what tune you play.
Your usual obsession about anal rape. Really, your programmers should
see to that.
burfordTjustice
2017-05-17 11:58:31 UTC
On Tue, 16 May 2017 17:20:05 +0100
Post by GB
Post by burfordTjustice
On Tue, 16 May 2017 12:28:43 +0100
have you raped someone? How many times?
Surely that is why you defend rapists at every opportunity.
After a muslim puts a brown dirty cock up your arse
we will see what tune you play.
Your usual obsession about anal rape. Really, your programmers should
see to that.
So you can not deny you are a rapist...noted and filed
at the appropriate place.
Fredxxx
2017-05-16 20:40:53 UTC
Post by GB
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly all
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
(The balance is made up from Chinese, 'unknown' etc)
That more likely reflects the leniency towards, and reluctance to
pursue, non-white sex offenders.
GB
2017-05-17 08:40:26 UTC
Post by Fredxxx
Post by GB
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly all
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
(The balance is made up from Chinese, 'unknown' etc)
That more likely reflects the leniency towards, and reluctance to
pursue, non-white sex offenders.
But what do you mean by that? Do you mean that the 'true' number of
Asians ought to be high enough to offset the 25% higher rate amongst
whites than asians? Otherwise, does it make any significant difference?

(Even if you had put forward a shred of evidence to support your
assertion.)
Nick
2017-05-17 11:06:41 UTC
Post by GB
But what do you mean by that? Do you mean that the 'true' number of
Asians ought to be high enough to offset the 25% higher rate amongst
whites than asians? Otherwise, does it make any significant difference?
(Even if you had put forward a shred of evidence to support your
assertion.)
Evidence has to be given both ways. It is just as incorrect to assume
that the judicial system is not racially biased as to assume that it is.

Having said that there are a few reasons to suspect that sex crimes are
less likely to be reported within immigrant communities. Not just the
Rotherham type political correctness but the fact many immigrant
communities are insular and more likely to deal with problems internally
rather than going to the police.
The Natural Philosopher
2017-05-17 11:13:14 UTC
Post by Nick
Post by GB
But what do you mean by that? Do you mean that the 'true' number of
Asians ought to be high enough to offset the 25% higher rate amongst
whites than asians? Otherwise, does it make any significant difference?
(Even if you had put forward a shred of evidence to support your
assertion.)
Evidence has to be given both ways. It is just as incorrect to assume
that the judicial system is not racially biased as to assume that it is.
Having said that there are a few reasons to suspect that sex crimes are
less likely to be reported within immigrant communities. Not just the
Rotherham type political correctness but the fact many immigrant
communities are insular and more likely to deal with problems internally
rather than going to the police.
Sex crimes are very very hard to prosecute.

Girl comes in, full of arab seamen, says she's been gang raped, 13
seamen say 'but she was well up for it,and drunk, no way was that not
consensual'.

and she cant remember because she was rohypnol-ed.

Lots different from girl who says 'my husband raped me' and is full of
self inflicted cuts and scratches with no witnesses to say she wasn't.

Or from girl who does remember and is raped by random single stranger in
park.
--
“It is hard to imagine a more stupid decision or more dangerous way of
who pay no price for being wrong.”

Thomas Sowell
Nick
2017-05-17 12:33:17 UTC
With 13 Arab seamen in her she really would be full!!!
Dave Plowman (News)
2017-05-17 13:38:09 UTC
Post by Nick
Having said that there are a few reasons to suspect that sex crimes are
less likely to be reported within immigrant communities. Not just the
Rotherham type political correctness but the fact many immigrant
communities are insular and more likely to deal with problems internally
rather than going to the police.
Many of all races are unwilling to report sex crimes. They can get a
pretty hostile reaction from the police. Perhaps even more so if English
isn't their first language.
--
*A picture may be worth a thousand words, but it uses up a thousand times more memory.

Nick
2017-05-17 15:33:11 UTC
Why do you think the police are hostile? How would you solve this problem?
Rod Speed
2017-05-17 17:43:29 UTC
Post by GB
But what do you mean by that? Do you mean that the 'true' number of
Asians ought to be high enough to offset the 25% higher rate amongst
whites than asians? Otherwise, does it make any significant difference?
(Even if you had put forward a shred of evidence to support your
assertion.)
Evidence has to be given both ways. It is just as incorrect to assume that
the judicial system is not racially biased as to assume that it is.
Having said that there are a few reasons to suspect that sex crimes are
less likely to be reported within immigrant communities. Not just the
Rotherham type political correctness but the fact many immigrant
communities are insular and more likely to deal with problems internally
rather than going to the police.
And the victim is more likely to be an illegal who
doesn’t want to have anything to do with the cops.
Fredxxx
2017-05-17 18:45:33 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Fredxxx
Post by GB
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly all
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
(The balance is made up from Chinese, 'unknown' etc)
That more likely reflects the leniency towards, and reluctance to
pursue, non-white sex offenders.
But what do you mean by that? Do you mean that the 'true' number of
Asians ought to be high enough to offset the 25% higher rate amongst
whites than asians? Otherwise, does it make any significant difference?
I can think of a number of examples where the police and authorities
have turned a blind eye:

One come to mind was the growing of marijuana in a garden. If he was
white he would have at least been cautioned.

Another is where a child had marks on her hand from a private 'religious
teacher' and the school/authorities didn't want to upset any 'cultural'
influences.

Another is the knowing destruction of genitals, where under any other
circumstances the child would be removed from the parent's care.

Perhaps you live in an ideal blinkered world, but there is genuine
apprehension to move against ethnic minorities, as typified by the
Rotherham experience.
FMurtz
2017-05-18 12:50:13 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Fredxxx
Post by GB
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly all
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
(The balance is made up from Chinese, 'unknown' etc)
That more likely reflects the leniency towards, and reluctance to
pursue, non-white sex offenders.
But what do you mean by that? Do you mean that the 'true' number of
Asians ought to be high enough to offset the 25% higher rate amongst
whites than asians? Otherwise, does it make any significant difference?
does the 25% refers to population percentages or what it should be, the
percentages of villains in that group.
I would hazard a guess that the percentage of villains out of the total
of each group is higher in some groups
assertion.)
Dave Plowman (News)
2017-05-18 13:17:47 UTC
Post by FMurtz
I would hazard a guess that the percentage of villains out of the total
of each group is higher in some groups
And that is only a guess since so much crime goes unpunished. But if the
police share your guess, they may well pursue one race over another. Like
with stop and search.
--
*Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Tim Streater
2017-05-18 15:57:43 UTC
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Post by FMurtz
I would hazard a guess that the percentage of villains out of the total
of each group is higher in some groups
And that is only a guess since so much crime goes unpunished. But if the
police share your guess, they may well pursue one race over another. Like
with stop and search.
Define "pursue one race over another". What would you expect to happen,
in terms of numbers of people SAS'd, in places where one race
predominates over another? Equal? In proportion to the local density of
each race? And over what period should your preferred ratio obtain? A
day? A year?
--
"People don't buy Microsoft for quality, they buy it for compatibility
with what Bob in accounting bought last year. Trace it back - they buy
Microsoft because the IBM Selectric didn't suck much" - P Seebach, afc
Rod Speed
2017-05-18 19:16:02 UTC
Post by FMurtz
Post by GB
Post by Fredxxx
Post by GB
[...]
Yes, most obviously with drunken physical violence
with the worst of our remote abo communitys.

And incest with Tasmanians.

And 'honour' killings with some groups.
assertion.)
Nightjar
2017-05-17 17:11:52 UTC
Post by Fredxxx
Post by GB
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly all
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
(The balance is made up from Chinese, 'unknown' etc)
That more likely reflects the leniency towards, and reluctance to
pursue, non-white sex offenders.
I suppose that, as both white and non-whites are equally likely to get a
prison sentence for sex crimes, it could be said that non-whites are
treated more leniently. The average for all crimes is that non-whites
are about 25% more likely to get a prison sentence than whites.

Colin Bignell
Rod Speed
Or it may be that they get caught doing more serious crimes.
Fredxxx
2017-05-17 18:50:42 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Nightjar
Post by Fredxxx
Post by GB
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly all
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
(The balance is made up from Chinese, 'unknown' etc)
That more likely reflects the leniency towards, and reluctance to
pursue, non-white sex offenders.
I suppose that, as both white and non-whites are equally likely to get
a prison sentence for sex crimes, it could be said that non-whites are
treated more leniently. The average for all crimes is that non-whites
are about 25% more likely to get a prison sentence than whites.
Or it may be that they get caught doing more serious crimes.
That assume the authorities look for these crimes in certain races.

When the Social Work Degree has a module that says being "colour blind"
is wrong and that students should consider "oppression" when passing
judgement, its hardly surprising there is different treatment through
'cultural' differences.
Rod Speed
2017-05-17 19:08:43 UTC
Post by Fredxxx
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Nightjar
Post by Fredxxx
Post by GB
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly all
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
(The balance is made up from Chinese, 'unknown' etc)
That more likely reflects the leniency towards, and reluctance to
pursue, non-white sex offenders.
I suppose that, as both white and non-whites are equally likely to get
a prison sentence for sex crimes, it could be said that non-whites are
treated more leniently. The average for all crimes is that non-whites
are about 25% more likely to get a prison sentence than whites.
Or it may be that they get caught doing more serious crimes.
That assume the authorities look for these crimes in certain races.
They must do given that all races have few of their members in jail.
Post by Fredxxx
When the Social Work Degree
Not something most cops ever do.
And yet all races have few of their members in jail.
GB
2017-05-17 20:10:09 UTC
Post by Fredxxx
When the Social Work Degree has a module that says being "colour blind"
is wrong and that students should consider "oppression" when passing
judgement,
I don't know anything about Social Work degrees. Do all such degrees
have this as a core component?
The Natural Philosopher
2017-05-18 01:19:31 UTC
Post by Fredxxx
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Nightjar
Post by Fredxxx
Post by GB
[...]
So they teach basic racial discrimination in a social work degree?#

sheesh.

So raping your daughter is OK if its part of your 'culture'

Just not of you are say white?

No wonder more white people end up in prison...
Nightjar
2017-05-18 08:46:48 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Nightjar
Post by Fredxxx
Post by GB
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly all
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
(The balance is made up from Chinese, 'unknown' etc)
That more likely reflects the leniency towards, and reluctance to
pursue, non-white sex offenders.
I suppose that, as both white and non-whites are equally likely to get
a prison sentence for sex crimes, it could be said that non-whites are
treated more leniently. The average for all crimes is that non-whites
are about 25% more likely to get a prison sentence than whites.
Or it may be that they get caught doing more serious crimes.
That depends what you class as more serious than sex offences. BAME
males are about three times more likely than white males to be
imprisoned for robbery, a bit over twice as likely for fraud and
forgery, about 70% more likely for robbery and slightly more likely for
motoring offences. White males are more likely to get prison sentences
for violence, burglary, theft/handling stolen goods, or criminal damage.
BAME females are generally less likely to get prison than white females,
except for robbery or for fraud and forgery.

Colin Bignell
Rod Speed
2017-05-18 09:37:22 UTC
Post by Nightjar
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Nightjar
Post by Fredxxx
Post by GB
The racists would have us believe that immigrants carry out nearly all
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
(The balance is made up from Chinese, 'unknown' etc)
That more likely reflects the leniency towards, and reluctance to
pursue, non-white sex offenders.
I suppose that, as both white and non-whites are equally likely to get
a prison sentence for sex crimes, it could be said that non-whites are
treated more leniently. The average for all crimes is that non-whites
are about 25% more likely to get a prison sentence than whites.
Or it may be that they get caught doing more serious crimes.
That depends what you class as more serious than sex offences.
Nope.
Post by Nightjar
BAME males are about three times more likely than white males to be
imprisoned for robbery, a bit over twice as likely for fraud and forgery,
about 70% more likely for robbery
Those are obviously crimes that warrant jail time.
Post by Nightjar
and slightly more likely for motoring offences.
And those hardly ever do.
Post by Nightjar
White males are more likely to get prison sentences for violence,
burglary, theft/handling stolen goods, or criminal damage.
What matters of the percentage of the population.
Yes, drug trafficking and murder etc does vary by race.
The Peeler
2017-05-18 10:03:13 UTC
On Thu, 18 May 2017 19:37:22 +1000, cantankerous geezer Rot Speed blabbered,
Post by Rod Speed
Yes, drug trafficking and murder etc does vary by race.
I wonder whether your notorious smartassing and dogmatism has racial causes,
blabbermouth.
--
Example of typical Rot Speed babble (watch the punctuation used by the
blabbermouth! LOL):
MID: <***@mid.individual.net>
Anonymous
2017-05-17 07:32:10 UTC
Post by Fredxxx
Post by GB
the sex offences in the country. Fed up with the misinformation going
largely unchallenged, I have dug out some statistics.
8,613 white
886 black
549 asian
(The balance is made up from Chinese, 'unknown' etc)
That more likely reflects the leniency towards, and reluctance to
pursue, non-white sex offenders.
Yes it does; see greville jenner as one of too many examples or the
over run (read non British re named "finchley") N London where minor
attackers (read White slave traders) were protected under thatcher.
Nathan Hale
2017-05-17 17:47:49 UTC
Post by Nick
rather than going to the police.
Sex crimes are very very hard to prosecute.

Girl comes in, full of khazar seamen, says she's been gang raped, 13
seamen say 'but she was well up for it,and drunk, no way was that not
consensual'. Well, it is a khazar after all. shomrim is the law, its
bitch is the police. That is why khazars love the head shaven "baby"
look.

and she cant remember because she was rohypnol-ed.

Lots different from girl who says 'my husband raped me' and is full of
self inflicted cuts and scratches with no witnesses to say she wasn't.

Or from girl who does remember and is raped by random single stranger
in the eruv. Not British but beth din / bbc/ daily mail law. So no jail!

Moed Kattan 17a : If a Juden is tempted to do evil he should go to a
city where he is not known and do the evil there.
Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Non-Juden are Not Human. Only Juden are human
("Only ye are designated men"). Also see Kerithoth 6b under the
sub-head, "Oil of Anointing" and Berakoth 58a in which Gentile women
are designated animals ("she-asxes").
Baba Kamma 113a: Juden May Lie to Non-Juden . JUDEN MAY USE LIES
("subterfuges") TO CIRCUMVENT A GENTILE.
Hagigah 27a . States that no rabbi can ever go to hxll.
Sanhedrin 55b . A Juden may marry a three year old girl. (specifically,
three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b . A Juden may have sxx with a child as long as that
child is over nine years old.
Kethuboth 11b . When a older man has intercourse with a girl it is
nothing because her virginity will grow back again.
Sick fucks, these jews.
The Peeler
2017-05-17 18:19:09 UTC
On Wed, 17 May 2017 11:06:03 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Sick fucks, these jews.
YOU calling someone ELSE a sick fuck??? YOUUUUU??? Of all people? ROTFLOL
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Exorcist Missile")
2017-05-18 07:37:19 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Sick fucks,
These nazoid pedos, yes... and YOU are the worse!

EXTERMINATE A NAZOID SUB-LOUSE... AND SAVE A CHILD!

KKK "Grand Dragon" molested his granddaughter
http://tinyurl.com/ou674td

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

More on neo-nazis and child porn

neo-Nazi leader shot dead by his 10 year old son whom he abused
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jeff_Hall

Frank Collin, leader of the National Socialist Party of America: pedophile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Collin

"Aryan Nations" leader, convicted of theft, is also a pedophile
http://tinyurl.com/q2qm743

Fugitive Nazis who built a paedophile paradise in the sun
http://tinyurl.com/p8sungc

neo-Nazi attacks women with hammer, gets 248-year sentence
http://tinyurl.com/pcblep5

http://tinyurl.com/oa55jxz
Notorious German Neo-Nazi Tino Brandt Charged With Child Abuse

Nazis were "sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism"
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc

White supremacist beat a five year old to death
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_W._Ryan

British neo-Nazis torture, murder 17 month old boy
http://tinyurl.com/nlddf8

British neo-Nazi sentenced to life for raping a two year old girl
http://tinyurl.com/o3obact

Child porn found on computer of neo-Nazi Holocaust Museum shooter
http://tinyurl.com/nqvkoba

White supremacists rob and murder a family, including an 8 year old girl
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevie_Kehoe

British KKK "leader" is a convicted child molester
http://tinyurl.com/pcdav6g
http://www.bernardomahoney.com/forthcb/ootdie/articles/wiw.shtml
http://tinyurl.com/opmajuf

Hungarian neo-Nazis murder four year old boy
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/europe/article3835961.ece

BNP paedophile convicted
http://libcom.org/news/bnp-murderer-paedophile-convicted-22062012

And ANOTHER BNP paedophile convicted!
http://libcom.org/news/bnp-paedophile-jailed-13012006

White supremacist tortured and sexually assaulted teen stepdaughters
http://tinyurl.com/pucouny

Nigel Hesmondalgh, British neo-Nazi: jailed for possessing a series
of degrading photos and videos of children.
https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2014/09/06/edl-sex-offenders-list/

Shaun Jones, British neo-Nazi: jailed for raping a 12 year old girl
https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/updated-edl-nonce-list/
http://tinyurl.com/qxefndm

Kane Hutchinson, British neo-Nazi: jailed for abusing young boys
http://tinyurl.com/oc3zm2w

John Broomfield, British neo-Nazi: jailed for child abuse images
http://tinyurl.com/pxfq6ux
https://liveraf.wordpress.com/tag/john-broomfield/

Mervyn Jones, British neo-Nazi: 17 years for "sustained and prolific sex crimes"
http://tinyurl.com/q838xlf
http://tinyurl.com/oa87ea8

Darren Francis, British neo-Nazi: multiple sex offences, illegal drugs
http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.co.il/2010/07/bnp-paedophile-every-parents-worst.html

James Mullen, British neo-Nazi, repeatedly kicked his pregnant girlfriend
in the stomach, attacked others, incl. a 10-year-old girl
http://tinyurl.com/pth57ou

Wayne McCurry, British neo-Nazi, convicted of attacking two 14-year-old girls
More on this sick nazoid animal: http://tinyurl.com/penov2z

Eliot Jones, British neo-Nazi, sentenced for blackmail and child abuse
Yes, business as usual with the nazoid sickos.
More in: http://tinyurl.com/p89ypar

Jeff Marsh, British neo-Nazi "leader", jailed for attacking a woman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casuals_United