Tony has almost 60,000 Tweets
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-19 21:14:54 UTC
What a loser. He probably has nothing better to do with his time.
Tony
2018-08-19 23:13:44 UTC
Nut
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-19 23:49:11 UTC
Nut
Nut?

Wow. You call me a nut, yet I don't waste so much time retweeting every
other thing posted, to the point of 10s of thousands.
MaxxX
Tony's got no life.
Tony
2018-08-20 03:53:55 UTC
Why are you talking about twitter on here? And it's none of your business what I do on twitter.

If you don't like the number of postings then fuck off to another twitter page. I solved your problem.
MaxxX
2018-08-20 07:14:02 UTC
Why
Why did you try to hide your Twitter? I think you were embarrassed.
Tony
2018-08-20 08:58:54 UTC
Post by MaxxX
Why
Why did you try to hide your Twitter? I think you were embarrassed.
bkcy2kqd that password was used in a hacking attempt, was that you?

Next time that and the next report will be sent to the police.
MaxxX
2018-08-20 09:35:30 UTC
Post by Tony
Post by MaxxX
Why
Why did you try to hide your Twitter? I think you were embarrassed.
bkcy2kqd that password was used in a hacking attempt, was that you?
Next time that and the next report will be sent to the police.
Don't flatter yourself. I guarantee I could hack that shit if I wanted
to. Do you know who hacked your wesite? lol
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-20 15:57:20 UTC
Post by Tony
Why are you talking about twitter on here? And it's none of your business what I do on twitter.
If you don't like the number of postings then fuck off to another twitter page. I solved your problem.
I am a story writer, so I always have better things to do with my time.
I just pick on your sorry ass in between.

MaxxX
2018-08-20 03:09:09 UTC
Post by TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
What a loser. He probably has nothing better to do with his time.
Since he gave up sex with men he's got nothing to do.