Massive drop in German asylum seekers
John
2017-01-11 11:25:48 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38584705
Sid
2017-01-11 11:25:29 UTC
Post by John
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38584705
When did they move Germany to the UK. ?
burfordTjustice
2017-01-11 12:23:42 UTC
On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 11:25:29 +0000
Post by Sid
Post by John
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38584705
When did they move Germany to the UK. ?
Since you have to ask,you are too dim to understand.
harry
2017-01-11 17:07:05 UTC
Post by John
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38584705
How is it that all the ones deported didn't appeal to the ECHR?
Or does that only happen in the UK?
burfordTjustice
2017-01-11 20:03:33 UTC
Times are special Angela needs reelected...
Jumper
2017-01-11 21:22:25 UTC
Post by John
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38584705
That's only because the eu made a deal with Turkey which we are paying
hundreds of millions of pounds to a country that is tyrannical and
doesn’t believe in human rights.

John
2017-01-12 11:25:23 UTC
Post by Jumper
That's only because the eu made a deal with Turkey which we are paying
hundreds of millions of pounds to a country that is tyrannical and doesn’t
believe in human rights.
Ah yes, the same Turkey that the Lying Leavers were claiming would be in the
EU in the very near future.
Sid
2017-01-12 13:25:39 UTC
Post by John
Post by Jumper
That's only because the eu made a deal with Turkey which we are paying
hundreds of millions of pounds to a country that is tyrannical and doesn’t
believe in human rights.
Ah yes, the same Turkey that the Lying Leavers were claiming would be in the
EU in the very near future.
Won't matter soon will it dipshit.

March is coming up No more EU.
Jumper
2017-01-12 22:50:00 UTC
Post by John
Post by Jumper
That's only because the eu made a deal with Turkey which we are paying
hundreds of millions of pounds to a country that is tyrannical and doesn’t
believe in human rights.
Ah yes, the same Turkey that the Lying Leavers were claiming would be in the
EU in the very near future.
It wouldn't surprise me if the EU turned a blind eye to the human rights
abuses in Turkey, so that they can limit the number of immigrants
coming into the EU. It's obvious that from the start the EU was about
creating an united states of Europe However, over the past few years,
the EU as been under threat from populist right wing parties that wish
to have more policies that protect their own countries. Consequently the
people of the EU are not favouring an united states of Europe with its
parliament being supreme over all countries in the EU.

2017-01-13 10:35:38 UTC
Post by John
Post by Jumper
That's only because the eu made a deal with Turkey which we are paying
hundreds of millions of pounds to a country that is tyrannical and doesn’t
believe in human rights.
Ah yes, the same Turkey that the Lying Leavers were claiming would be in the
EU in the very near future.
It wouldn't surprise me if the EU turned a blind eye to the human rights
abuses in Turkey, so that they can limit the number of immigrants
coming into the EU. It's obvious that from the start the EU was about
creating an united states of Europe However, over the past few years,
the EU as been under threat from populist right wing parties that wish
to have more policies that protect their own countries. Consequently the
people of the EU are not favouring an united states of Europe with its
parliament being supreme over all countries in the EU.

=====

The EU has clinched an agreement with Turkey giving Ankara €3 billion (£2
billion) and a pledge to renew its membership bid in exchange for help
holding back refugees trying to make their way to Europe.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-eu-pays-3bn-to-turkey-in-exchange-for-help-on-dealing-with-european-migration-a6753861.html
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
Fredxxx
2017-01-12 23:18:29 UTC
Post by John
Post by Jumper
That's only because the eu made a deal with Turkey which we are paying
hundreds of millions of pounds to a country that is tyrannical and doesn’t
believe in human rights.
Ah yes, the same Turkey that the Lying Leavers were claiming would be in the
EU in the very near future.
Given the growing relationship between Turkey and Eurocrats, and their
inclusion into groups like standards committees, it is a logical
conclusion that only Remoaners would deny.