HUH? HAY jew raghead Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks....EVERY, one KNOWS you're a jew COWARD who TRIED to, throw some old circumcised jew cunt under, the jew bus to avoid getting, 'holocausted'®™ YOUR SELF!
2018-01-02 20:04:28 UTC
HUH?

ARE, you trying to B'RAZEN it out REGARDLESS?

IS, this jew chutzpah?

YUP, gotta be!

LOLOK

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
HUH?
ARE, you trying to B'RAZEN it out REGARDLESS?
Brazen WHAT out, Gordon? What are you babbling about now?

SURELY you don't want me to remind you how you never intended to
holocaust ANYONE; how you never HAVE holocausted anyone; and how
you're INCAPABLE of holocausting anyone.... do you?

You need me to expose your cowardice YET AGAIN?

Hell, boy! It's 2018!

Everyone already knows that in order to keep yourself from getting
Nuremberged®, you invented

Fake, non-existent "verification stage."
Fake, non-existent ghettos
Fake, non existent European Union forms
Fake, non-existent "Jew Registration Card"
Fake, non-existent "pre-printed form"
Fake, non-existent notary requirement
Fake, non-existent EU 'reparations'Directorate proof
Fake, non-existent application for 'holocaust reparations'

Don't tell me you haven't come up with some NEW fake excuses for the
new year!

Geeze you guys are lazy!

ROFLMJAO

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
2018-01-03 14:07:39 UTC
On Tue, 02 Jan 2018 12:16:39 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HUH?
ARE, you trying to B'RAZEN it out REGARDLESS?
IS, this jew chutzpah?
YUP, gotta be!
LOLOK
B'razen WHAT out, Gordon ?
WE arks the questions a"h ! Don't, you KNOW that by, NOW ?

LOLOK

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

ass?"

even one word drivel."
2018-01-03 14:18:30 UTC
Post by The Jews
[...]
TRANSLATION: "We run, shrieking in fear, from the Jews."

LOL

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
2018-01-04 14:41:30 UTC
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 06:18:30 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
HUH?
ARE, you trying to B'RAZEN it out REGARDLESS?
IS, this jew chutzpah?
YUP, gotta be!
LOLOK
B'razen WHAT out, Gordon ?
WE arks the questions a"h ! Don't, you KNOW that by, NOW ?
TRANSLATION: "We jews run, shrieking in jew fear, from the Nazis."

If you, INSIST raghead....don't forget the 'hiding in subhuman shite'
bit...like the cowardly little jewboi depicted by jew Schpielberg in
'Schindler's jew list' !

LOLOK

- -

2018-01-04 14:50:01 UTC
Post by The Jews
WE arks the questions a"h ! Don't, you KNOW that by, NOW ?
TRANSLATION: "We run, shrieking in fear, from the Jews."
LOL
If you, INSIST raghead....don't forget the 'hiding in subhuman shite'
Oh, I don't like to rub that in in EVERY post, Gordon!

LOL

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
2018-01-05 12:56:45 UTC
On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 06:50:01 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
ARE, you trying to B'RAZEN it out REGARDLESS?
IS, this jew chutzpah?
YUP, gotta be!
LOLOK
B'razen WHAT out, Gordon ?
WE arks the questions a"h ! Don't, you KNOW that by, NOW ?
TRANSLATION: "We jews run, shrieking in jew fear, from the Nazis."
If you, INSIST raghead....don't forget the 'hiding in subhuman shite'
bit...like the cowardly little jewboi depicted by jew Schpielberg in
'Schindler's jew list' !
LOLOK
Oh, I don't like to rub that in in EVERY post, Gordon !
I can, see WHY Feigling-Unglück! It EXEMPLIFIES (look it up) the jew
exemption from cajones [sic][SIC!!! LOL] ! If you can't find,
another jew raghead to rat, out or throw, under the jew bus...find
subhuman shite to, hide in !

- -

2018-01-05 14:08:42 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
WE arks the questions a"h ! Don't, you KNOW that by, NOW ?
TRANSLATION: "We run, shrieking in fear, from the Jews."
LOL
If you, INSIST raghead....don't forget the 'hiding in subhuman shite'
Oh, I don't like to rub that in in EVERY post, Gordon!
LOL
I can, see WHY Feigling-Unglück! It EXEMPLIFIES (look it up) the slav
exemption from the right to live
Hitler sure thought so! LOL

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
2018-01-06 14:19:45 UTC
On Fri, 05 Jan 2018 06:08:42 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
WE arks the questions a"h ! Don't, you KNOW that by, NOW ?
TRANSLATION: "We jews run, shrieking in jew fear, from the Nazis."
If you, INSIST raghead....don't forget the 'hiding in subhuman shite'
bit...like the cowardly little jewboi depicted by jew Schpielberg in
'Schindler's jew list' !
LOLOK
Oh, I don't like to rub that in in EVERY post, Gordon !
I can, see WHY Feigling-Unglück! It EXEMPLIFIES (look it up) the jew
exemption from cajones [sic][SIC!!! LOL] ! If you can't find,
another jew raghead to rat, out or throw, under the jew bus...find
subhuman shite to, hide in !
Hitler sure thought so ! LOL
He sure, DID...you subpeople got, on the trains to, the jew theme
parks like SHEEP ! NO, kvetching/whining ! NO, resistance !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

- -

2018-01-06 14:41:02 UTC
Post by The Jews
I can, see WHY Feigling-Unglück! It EXEMPLIFIES (look it up) the slav
exemption from the right to live
Hitler sure thought so! LOL
"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.
He sure, DID..
He sure did! Ever thought about holocausting yourself and making
Hitler Happy?

Happy Hitler ---> Loading Image...

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.
Jew........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
even one word drivel."
- Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Radovich
That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon!

Thinking now of upping your game for 2018, or can we expect the same "aping" that you usually do?

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-07 13:33:34 UTC
On Sat, 06 Jan 2018 06:41:02 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
[...]

We sure did !
You sure did !

Ever thought about 'holocausting' yourself and making
Hitler (and all other humans) happy raghead ?

- -

2018-01-07 14:16:28 UTC
Post by The Jews
He sure did! Ever thought about holocausting yourself and making
Hitler Happy?
Happy Hitler ---> https://i.imgflip.com/1l707t.jpg
Cheers!
Well? That was a question so simple even a glue-huffer could answer
it!

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-08 14:21:21 UTC
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 06:16:28 -0800, jew raghead 'holocaust
[...]

Well ? That was a question so simple even a jew HCN gas-huffer could answer
it !
So answer, it a"h !

_________
Jew........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
even one word drivel."
That's quite the condemnation, there, Gordon!
Thinking now of upping your game for 2018, or can we expect the same "aping" that you usually do?
ROFLMJAO
Up, your signature, you fucked a"h!
<snigger>
- -

2018-01-08 14:32:15 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
He sure did! Ever thought about holocausting yourself and making
Hitler Happy?
Happy Hitler ---> https://i.imgflip.com/1l707t.jpg
Cheers!
Well? That was a question so simple even a glue-huffer could answer
it!
So answer, it a"h !
OK, we'll answer it!

You think about it EVERY DAY!

LOL

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-09 13:48:07 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jan 2018 06:32:15 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
[...]

I think about it EVERY DAY !
Right ! You, SHOULD raghead !

- -

2018-01-10 01:51:26 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
He sure did! Ever thought about holocausting yourself and making
Hitler Happy?
Happy Hitler ---> https://i.imgflip.com/1l707t.jpg
Cheers!
Well? That was a question so simple even a glue-huffer could answer
it!
So answer, it a"h !
OK, we'll answer it!
You think about it EVERY DAY!
LOL
Right ! I, SHOULD raghead !
Do something about it, then, Gordon! Do you need instructions?

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-10 13:53:02 UTC
On Tue, 09 Jan 2018 17:51:26 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, 'holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller'®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Ever thought about 'holocausting' yourself and making
Hitler (and all other humans) happy raghead ?
Well ? That was a question so simple even a jew HCN gas-huffer could answer
it !
So answer, it a"h !
OK, we'll answer it !
I think about it EVERY DAY !
Right ! You, SHOULD raghead !
I can't do, anything about it, Gordon ! I need instructions !
Right ! Simple ! Inhale !

- -

2018-01-10 13:56:55 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
He sure did! Ever thought about holocausting yourself and making
Hitler Happy?
Happy Hitler ---> https://i.imgflip.com/1l707t.jpg
Cheers!
Well? That was a question so simple even a glue-huffer could answer
it!
So answer, it a"h !
OK, we'll answer it!
You think about it EVERY DAY!
LOL
Right ! I, SHOULD raghead !
Do something about it, then, Gordon! Do you need instructions?
Right ! Simple ! Kick over the chair!
Exactly! Or, post your address! We'll take care of the rest!

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-11 13:36:53 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 05:56:55 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Ever thought about 'holocausting' yourself and making
Hitler (and all other humans) happy raghead ?
Well ? That was a question so simple even a jew HCN gas-huffer could answer
it !
So answer, it a"h !
OK, we'll answer it !
I think about it EVERY DAY !
Right ! You, SHOULD raghead !
I can't do, anything about it, Gordon ! I need instructions !
Right ! Simple ! Inhale !
Exactly! Or, I'll post my jew ghetto address ! You'll take care of the rest !
So, POST it a"h ! What are, you WAITING for ? A cojón ?

- -

Arizona."

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

ass?"

even one word drivel."
2018-01-11 13:47:11 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Right ! I, SHOULD raghead !
Do something about it, then, Gordon! Do you need instructions?
Right ! Simple ! Kick over the chair!
Exactly! Or, post your address! We'll take care of the rest!
So, POST it a"h ! What are, you WAITING for ? A cojón ?
Yes! We're waiting for you to grow a cajone!

LOL

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-12 13:49:43 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 05:47:11 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Ever thought about 'holocausting' yourself and making
Hitler (and all other humans) happy raghead ?
Well ? That was a question so simple even a jew HCN gas-huffer could answer
it !
So answer, it a"h !
OK, we'll answer it !
I think about it EVERY DAY !
Right ! You, SHOULD raghead !
I can't do, anything about it, Gordon ! I need instructions !
Right ! Simple ! Inhale !
Exactly! Or, I'll post my jew ghetto address ! You'll take care of the rest !
So, POST it a"h ! What are, you WAITING for ? A cojón ?
Yes ! We're waiting to grow a cajone !
You don't got, a foreskin's chance in Haifa of, THAT ever happening !
You'd have, MORE luck growing, a new FORESKIN !

BTW the word is cojón (plural cojones) in Mexicanese.

- -

2018-01-12 14:01:58 UTC
Post by The Jews
Yes! We're waiting for you to grow a cajone!
You don't got, a foreskin's chance in Haifa of, THAT ever happening !
You'd have, MORE luck growing, a new FORESKIN !
We already KNOW there's not chance of you ever growing a cajone,
Gordon!

BTW the word is cojón (plural cojones) in Mexicanese.
Wrong, Gordon. The word is actually "cojones" but in your case, there
is no chance of you growing BOTH balls, is there?

LOL

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-13 13:39:15 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 06:01:58 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
I can't do, anything about it, Gordon ! I need instructions !
Right ! Simple ! Inhale !
Exactly! Or, I'll post my jew ghetto address ! You'll take care of the rest !
So, POST it a"h ! What are, you WAITING for ? A cojón ?
Yes ! We're waiting to grow a cajone !
You don't got, a foreskin's chance in Haifa of, THAT ever happening !
You'd have, MORE luck growing, a new FORESKIN !
We already KNOW there's not chance of me ever growing a cajone,
Gordon !
We, DO !
BTW the word is cojón (plural cojones) in Mexicanese.
Right, Gordon. The word IS actually "cojones"
Right Feigling-Unglück!
but in my case, there is no chance of me growing BOTH balls, is there ?
Not even, a chance of you, growing ONE cojón Feigling-Unglück !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

- -

2018-01-13 13:52:18 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Yes! We're waiting for you to grow a cajone!
You don't got, a foreskin's chance in Haifa of, THAT ever happening !
You'd have, MORE luck growing, a new FORESKIN !
We already KNOW there's not chance of you ever growing a cajone,
Gordon!
BTW the word is cojón (plural cojones) in Mexicanese.
Wrong, Gordon. The word is actually "cojones" but in your case, there
is no chance of you growing BOTH balls, is there?
We, DO !
But it was sure fun scamming you for all those MONTHS!

You sure came up with a LOT of excuses!

LOL

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-14 14:00:00 UTC
On Sat, 13 Jan 2018 05:52:18 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Yes ! We're waiting to grow a cajone !
You don't got, a foreskin's chance in Haifa of, THAT ever happening !
You'd have, MORE luck growing, a new FORESKIN !
We already KNOW there's not chance of me ever growing a cajone,
Gordon !
We, DO !
BTW the word is cojón (plural cojones) in Mexicanese.
Right, Gordon. The word IS actually "cojones"
Right Feigling-Unglück!
but in my case, there is no chance of me growing BOTH balls, is there ?
Not even, a chance of you, growing ONE cojón Feigling-Unglück !
But it was sure fun proving I was cajones-free for all those MONTHS !
I sure came up with a LOT of jew excuses !
You sure, DID Feigling-Unglück !

Hell you, couldn't even figure, out a way to, prove where you infest
until I told you ! Not that, you'd have, the cajones to, do it !

- -

2018-01-14 14:35:27 UTC
Post by The Jews
But it was sure fun scamming you for all those MONTHS!
You sure came up with a LOT of excuses!
LOL
I sure, DID Feigling-Unglück !
It was totally funny to watch you squirm with fear! We have a name for
that!

JudenAngstSchaudert!

Squirming In Fear of Jews!

As everyone knows, Judenangstschaudert will inspire ANY glue-huffing
quasi-nazi to come up with ANY excuse to avoid meeting his
well-deserved fate at the hands of a superior Jew!

Here are some of the excuses YOU came up with as you wet your pants in
fear!

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-15 14:23:50 UTC
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 06:35:27 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
[...]

It was totally funny to watch me squirm with jew fear ! We ragheads have a name for
that !
VernichtungAngstSchaudert !
Squirming In Fear of getting 'holocausted'®™ !
No, WONDER you tried to throw circumcised jew cunt Iris under the jew
bus Feigling-Unglück !

I'm glad you still, remember the German they made, you learn in the
displaced subpersons camp...it will come, in useful next
'holocaust'®™.

- -

2018-01-15 14:29:16 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
[...]
Exactly! Everyone ALREADY KNEW you would never leave your basement!

I'm glad you still, remember the Nazis you killed
Well, we don't really "remember" them, Gordon! After all, there were
SO MANY!

LOL

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-16 13:46:00 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 06:29:16 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Hell you, couldn't even figure, out a way to, prove where you infest
until I told you ! Not that, you'd have, the cajones to, do it !
It was totally funny to watch me squirm with jew fear ! We ragheads have a name for
that !
VernichtungAngstSchaudert !
Squirming In Fear of getting 'holocausted'®™ !
No, WONDER you tried to throw circumcised jew cunt Iris under the jew
bus Feigling-Unglück !
Exactly ! Everyone ALREADY KNEW I would never leave my jew ghetto !
NO exit permit and NO cajones [sic][SIC!!! LOL] !
I'm glad you still, remember the German they made, you learn in the
displaced subpersons camp...it will come, in useful next
'holocaust'®™.
Well, we HAVE to "remember" it, Gordon ! After all, another 'holocaust'®™
is SO inevitable !
It, IS Feigling-Unglück ! So when you are told "RAUS" you WILL
understand !

RAUS ! Verstanden ? --------------> 'Auschwitz'®™

- -

2018-01-16 14:10:29 UTC
Post by The Jews
I'm glad you still, remember the Nazis you killed
Well, we don't really "remember" them, Gordon! After all, there were
SO MANY!
LOL
It, IS Feigling-Unglück ! So when you are told "RAUS" you WILL
understand !
RAUS !
"Please, sir, can you get me more glue to huff! I've run out!"

LOL

___________

ROFLMJAO
2018-01-17 13:44:08 UTC
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 06:10:29 -0800, genitally mutilated jew raghead
Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
I'm glad you still, remember the German they made, you learn in the
displaced subpersons camp...it will come, in useful next
'holocaust'®™.
Well, we HAVE to "remember" it, Gordon ! After all, another 'holocaust'®™
is SO inevitable !
It, IS Feigling-Unglück ! So when you are told "RAUS" you WILL
understand !
RAUS ! Verstanden ? --------------> 'Auschwitz'®™
Please, Kapo, can you get me more HCN gas to huff ! I've run out !
No, PROBLEM jew raghead ! Just arks !

- -

2018-01-17 13:51:13 UTC
Post by The Jews
It, IS Feigling-Unglück ! So when you are told "RAUS" you WILL
understand !
RAUS !
"Please, sir, can you get me more glue to huff! I've run out!"
LOL
No, PROBLEM jew raghead ! Just arks !
"Arks?"

God said he wouldn't make another Flood, so why do you need an ark?

___________

The Peeler
2018-01-15 20:43:40 UTC
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 06:23:50 -0800, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by The Jews
It was totally funny to watch you squirm with fear! We have a name for
that!
JudenAngstSchaudert!
Squirming In Fear of Jews!
No, WONDER then that I never dare to go out of the house again, don't you think so too?
Indeed! Also, the greater your fear, the bigger your mouth, cowardly
Razovic!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2018-01-11 20:57:57 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 05:36:53 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
He sure did! Ever thought about holocausting yourself and making
Hitler Happy?
Happy Hitler ---> https://i.imgflip.com/1l707t.jpg
Cheers!
Well? That was a question so simple even a glue-huffer could answer
it!
So answer, it a"h !
OK, we'll answer it!
You think about it EVERY DAY!
LOL
Right ! I, SHOULD raghead !
Do something about it, then, Gordon! Do you need instructions?
Right ! Simple ! Kick over the chair!
Exactly! Or, post your address! We'll take care of the rest!
So, POST it a"h ! What are, you WAITING for ? A cojón ?
Girl, you ARE chickenshit! LOL
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
The Peeler
2018-01-07 21:18:24 UTC
On Sun, 07 Jan 2018 05:33:34 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Hitler sure thought so! LOL
"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.
He sure, DID..
He sure did! Ever thought about holocausting yourself and making
Hitler Happy?
Happy Hitler ---> https://i.imgflip.com/1l707t.jpg
I sure did ! Actually I think about it every day !
And your COWARDICE comes in between, every day, right, you miserable
housebound loser? <BG>
2018-01-06 20:42:28 UTC
On Sat, 06 Jan 2018 06:19:45 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
TRANSLATION: "We run, shrieking in fear, from the Jews."
LOL
If you, INSIST raghead....don't forget the 'hiding in subhuman shite'
Oh, I don't like to rub that in in EVERY post, Gordon!
LOL
I can, see WHY Feigling-Unglück! It EXEMPLIFIES (look it up) the slav
exemption from the right to live
Hitler sure thought so! LOL
"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes;
He sure, DID. I'm SO isolated in my basement now!
Looks like Hitler really did a great job isolating you completely in your
own pigsty, you housebound idiot! LOL
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!

Michael Ejercito
2018-01-10 12:57:28 UTC
Post by The Jews
I can, see WHY Feigling-Unglück! It EXEMPLIFIES (look it up) the slav
exemption from the right to live
Hitler sure thought so! LOL
"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes;
He sure, DID. I'm SO isolated in my basement now!
Looks like Hitler really did a great job isolating you completely in your
own pigsty, you housebound idiot! LOL
Hitler is the mangina's god.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-10 13:53:01 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 04:57:28 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Hitler is the mangina's god.
Michael
The superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss be upon him) is YOUR g-d, asshole!

- -

2018-01-10 20:57:32 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 05:53:01 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by The Jews
Hitler sure thought so! LOL
"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes;
He sure, DID. I'm SO isolated in my basement now!
Looks like Hitler really did a great job isolating you completely in your
own pigsty, you housebound idiot! LOL
Hitler is the mangina's god.
Michael
The superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss be upon him) is YOUR g-d, asshole!
The eternal God HaShem is also the God of your Jesus (the Jew) who
repeatedly referred to him as his "father in heaven"!
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
looks just like razodick the racist idiot. A case of bad serbian gene
pool. "
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-01-11 12:42:56 UTC
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 04:57:28 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.

Post by Michael Ejercito
Hitler is the mangina's god.
Michael
The superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss be upon him) is YOUR g-d, asshole!
Our Lord God HaShem is Creator of all.

Michael

http://www.avg.com
2018-01-12 13:49:42 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 04:42:56 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Wed, 10 Jan 2018 04:57:28 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Inane Oriental monkey repetition.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Hitler is the mangina's god.
Michael
The superseded jew g-d haShit (Piss be upon him) is YOUR g-d, asshole!
Our Lord God HaShem is Creator of all.
Michael
LOLOK!

Your superseded jew l-rd g-d haShit (Piss be upon him, Greeked be his
name) created JACK SHIT, asshole!

- -

2018-01-12 20:46:47 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 05:49:42 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, we watch vulva instead.
http://redbust.com/stuff/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots/molly-shaw-cowboy-boots-redhead-playboy-20.jpg
Inane Oriental monkey repetition.
Pictures of hot, sex girls simply aren't your thing, eh, you flaming fag?
Watch out, Razovic, we will make you straight eventually, even if it should
take YEARS! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Our Lord God HaShem is Creator of all.
Michael
LOLOK!
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Your superseded jew l-rd g-d haShit (Piss be upon him, Greeked be his
name) created JACK SHIT, asshole!
HaShem is the God to whom Jesus referred as his "father in heaven", you
illiterate serb peasant!
bosodeniro to dumb anal Razovic:
"Are you a glutton for abuse or just fucking lonely?"
On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 06:41:30 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
WE arks the questions a"h ! Don't, you KNOW that by, NOW ?
TRANSLATION: "We run, shrieking in fear, from the Jews."
LOL
LOLOK How can I "run" when I won't evenr leave my basement? HA! Gotcha!
Yeah, you did, poor housebound idiot! LMAO!!!
The Peeler
2018-01-03 20:10:12 UTC
On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 06:07:39 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
HUH?
ARE, you trying to B'RAZEN it out REGARDLESS?
Brazen WHAT out, Gordon? What are you babbling about now?
As if I know! It's the AIDS and the glue talking out of me!
...AND the shit, Razovic! DON't forget the SHIT that is talking out of you!
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
2018-01-02 20:56:18 UTC
Just what's wrong with that hysterical serbian bitch? Maybe she's on the
HUH?
ARE, you trying to B'RAZEN it out REGARDLESS?
IS, this jew chutzpah?
YUP, gotta be!
LOLOK
- -
Arizona."
Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin
"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
ass?"
ROTFLOL! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL
--
Michael analyzing anal Razovic:
"Apparently, you can only relate to other people by fantasizing about rectum