Pupils as young as four having panic attacks, say teachers
Mike Swift
2017-04-14 10:57:04 UTC
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-39589910

Is anyone really surprised?, news broadcasts are full of videos of very
young children being dragged to a place where someone has died to place
a bunch of flowers, then if anything nasty happens an infestation of
counsellor's descends to talk to them about their alleged grief.

It may have been a bit harsh but when a couple of school friends died in
separate accidents the reaction from class mates was 'That's sad, who's
going to take their place in the football team?', we just got on with
life, we hadn't been conditioned to take on the cares of the world.

Mike
Yorkshire Halvard Lange
Ophelia
2017-04-14 15:06:39 UTC
"Mike Swift" wrote in message news:***@ntlworld.com...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-39589910

Is anyone really surprised?, news broadcasts are full of videos of very
young children being dragged to a place where someone has died to place
a bunch of flowers, then if anything nasty happens an infestation of
counsellor's descends to talk to them about their alleged grief.

It may have been a bit harsh but when a couple of school friends died in
separate accidents the reaction from class mates was 'That's sad, who's
going to take their place in the football team?', we just got on with
life, we hadn't been conditioned to take on the cares of the world.

Mike

==

We had nuns so we did say some prayers for them, but yes. that was pretty
much how it was!
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk
harry
2017-04-15 07:30:02 UTC
Post by Mike Swift
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-39589910
Is anyone really surprised?, news broadcasts are full of videos of very
young children being dragged to a place where someone has died to place
a bunch of flowers, then if anything nasty happens an infestation of
counsellor's descends to talk to them about their alleged grief.
It may have been a bit harsh but when a couple of school friends died in
separate accidents the reaction from class mates was 'That's sad, who's
going to take their place in the football team?', we just got on with
life, we hadn't been conditioned to take on the cares of the world.
All part of the new lefty snowflake culture.