Who will Brexiters blame if separate free trade agreements with third countries do not materialise after Brexit?
2018-02-03 17:09:18 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

It's, only shome g-ddam jew!

Shod him!

LOLOK!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

- -

Arizona."

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

ass?"

even one word drivel."
2018-02-03 17:12:36 UTC
Nazi Nicky has been dead for YEARS, you sick fuck!

Nazi Nicky sucked a dicky
and he surely wasn't picky
that is why the little sicky
lies under a filthy bricky!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid
Nicky Crane who, much to the joy of decent people
everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicky_Crane
The Jews
2018-02-03 17:36:15 UTC
HUH?
HAY!
It's, only shome g-ddam jew!
Is that a verified address, Gordon?

LOL

___________
Arizona."
not coming to holocaust me.

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018
HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
null.net account traceable ?
2018-02-03 20:37:03 UTC
HUH?
HAY!
It's, only shome g-ddam jew!
Shod him!
LOLOK!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
- -
Arizona."
"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
ass?"
even one word drivel."
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL
--
Poster "GB" addressing psychopathic loser Razovic on Usenet:
"You are so sad and wretched. How could one not feel pity for you? A
MID: <p3kgc8$qhr$***@dont-email.me>
The Jews
2018-02-03 20:48:00 UTC
On Sat, 3 Feb 2018 21:37:03 +0100, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
HUH?
HAY!
It's, only shome g-ddam jew!
Shod him!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL
Why does he want to put shoes on a Jew? Does he have some bizarre foot
fetish as well?