More on Oxfam
Add Reply
Cornelis Tromp
2018-02-12 22:26:56 UTC
Kate and Gerry McCann caused the death of Maddie.
Dean Jackson
2018-02-13 00:07:04 UTC
Post by Cornelis Tromp
Kate and Gerry McCann caused the death of Maddie.
By leaving her alone?
D.J.
The Todal
2018-02-13 10:59:54 UTC
In exactly the same way that Denise Bulger caused the death of James Bulger.
tim...
2018-02-13 13:03:30 UTC
Post by Cornelis Tromp
Kate and Gerry McCann caused the death of Maddie.
In exactly the same way that Denise Bulger caused the death of James Bulger.
I can't quite see how taking your mind off where your kid is for a second or
two, equates to deliberately leaving them "home alone" for a whole evening.

2018-02-13 14:27:28 UTC
Post by Cornelis Tromp
Kate and Gerry McCann caused the death of Maddie.
In exactly the same way that Denise Bulger caused the death of James Bulger.
I can't quite see how taking your mind off where your kid is for a
second or two, equates to deliberately leaving them "home alone" for a
whole evening.
Letting go of your kid's hand in a very busy shopping centre, so that he
has time to wander out of the shop and meet two thugs, is not what most
parents would do. Not even if they had their purse in an awkward pocket.

Whereas putting your child to bed in a hotel complex and going to check
it every half hour seems very sensible and conscientious in comparison.

But just to be clear, I don't blame the parents in either case. Only
fuckwits and retards blame the parents.
Fredxx
2018-02-13 21:09:34 UTC
Post by Cornelis Tromp
Kate and Gerry McCann caused the death of Maddie.
In exactly the same way that Denise Bulger caused the death of James Bulger.
I can't quite see how taking your mind off where your kid is for a
second or two, equates to deliberately leaving them "home alone" for a
whole evening.
Letting go of your kid's hand in a very busy shopping centre, so that he
has time to wander out of the shop and meet two thugs, is not what most
parents would do. Not even if they had their purse in an awkward pocket.
Whereas putting your child to bed in a hotel complex and going to check
it every half hour seems very sensible and conscientious in comparison.
But just to be clear, I don't blame the parents in either case. Only
fuckwits and retards blame the parents.
Perhaps you might trouble to post how long Jamie was out of his mother's
sight before comparing the two situations.
The Todal
2018-02-14 00:05:46 UTC
Post by Fredxx
Post by Cornelis Tromp
[...]
Perhaps you might trouble to post how long elapsed between the last
check on Madeleine McCann and her abduction.

And perhaps you might trouble to post how long would be reasonable to
look away from your three year old child after you've let go of his hand
in a busy shopping centre. Have you ever been in charge of a three year
old child?
Fredxx
Fredxx
2018-02-16 15:37:41 UTC
Post by Fredxx
Post by The Todal
Post by Fredxx
Post by Cornelis Tromp
[...]
Clearly the facts don't support your point. One figure which is
published, James was out of the shopping centre 2mins 40s after she
stopped holding her hand. He was gone in seconds.

How anyone can compare that with the McCann's I have no idea. I know my
children have been out of my sight for a few seconds, perhaps you don't
have any children, or have never looked after them by yourself?

I'm utterly puzzled how you can ever make the comparison.
The Todal
2018-02-17 16:15:06 UTC
Post by Fredxx
Post by Fredxx
Post by The Todal
Post by Fredxx
Post by Cornelis Tromp
[...]
The comparison is obvious to anyone with any sense at all, so I'm sorry
that doesn't include you.

Neither Denise Bulger nor Mr & Mrs McCann deserve to be blamed for the
abduction of their respective children. Any mistakes that they made are
approximately of equal value in both cases.

If your three year old wandered off in a busy shopping centre, and you
ended up having to rely on the kindness of strangers to return the child
to you, you would be right to blame yourself and to admit that your
standard of care had been unsatisfactory - even if it does happen to
quite a few parents.

I'm not puzzled that you want to blame Mr & Mrs Bulger, because clearly
you're the sort of person who deals with reports of tragedy by preening
himself with "it would never happen to me, I'm better than they are".
Brian Reay
2018-02-14 08:45:43 UTC
Post by Fredxx
Post by Cornelis Tromp
[...]
Nothing excuses someone taking a child, even IF the parent/carer
attention is diverted etc.

Suggesting it does is no different to the disgraceful 'dressing like
that' excuses people use to excuse rape / sex offences etc.
are depriving those in real need!

https://www.gov.uk/report-benefit-fraud
Peter Percival
2018-02-16 13:55:20 UTC
Post by Cornelis Tromp
Kate and Gerry McCann caused the death of Maddie.
In exactly the same way that Denise Bulger caused the death of James Bulger.
I can't quite see how taking your mind off where your kid is for a
second or two, equates to deliberately leaving them "home alone" for a
whole evening.
Letting go of your kid's hand in a very busy shopping centre, so that he
has time to wander out of the shop and meet two thugs, is not what most
parents would do. Not even if they had their purse in an awkward pocket.
Whereas putting your child to bed in a hotel complex and going to check
it every half hour
and not availing yourself of the free babysitting service offered by the
hotel
Graham T
2018-02-13 15:05:55 UTC
At least Denise showed emotion when her child went missing.
BurfordTJustice
2018-02-13 12:57:21 UTC
Since you were there what was your roll, the good by fuck??

2018-02-13 13:00:40 UTC
English not your native language, I see.
BurfordTJustice
2018-02-13 17:02:18 UTC
Golly Gee you are so clever you should be working for the government...
not hanging out on usenet sucking up the dole.

"The Todal" <***@icloud.com> wrote in message news:***@mid.individual.net...
: On 13/02/2018 12:57, BurfordTJustice wrote:
: > Since you were there what was your roll, the good by fuck??
: >
: >
:
: English not your native language, I see.