Trump gives Boris Johnson the nod. Do we need an enquiry?
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-07-10 14:17:46 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44783208

Trump "said he got on well with Mrs May and had "always liked" Boris
Johnson, who quit as foreign secretary on Monday."

Clear case of an American trying to influence British politics.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Shit the Cat
2018-07-10 14:20:53 UTC
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 15:17:46 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44783208
Trump "said he got on well with Mrs May and had "always liked" Boris
Johnson, who quit as foreign secretary on Monday."
Clear case of an American trying to influence British politics.
Pooh, if it wasn't for us cats invigilating gawd knows what would
happen. Was there a nudge and a wink?
--
Shit the cat
Webmeister in waiting
http://shitsworld.com
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

abelard
2018-07-10 14:31:59 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44783208
Trump "said he got on well with Mrs May and had "always liked" Boris
Johnson, who quit as foreign secretary on Monday."
Clear case of an American trying to influence British politics.
how shocking..thanx be to allah, britain would never
try that sort of thing

i'm amazed at the standards to which human behaviour
descends...soon in will be down on the floor with cats!
www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-07-10 14:47:45 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44783208
Trump "said he got on well with Mrs May and had "always liked" Boris
Johnson, who quit as foreign secretary on Monday."
Clear case of an American trying to influence British politics.
how shocking..thanx be to allah, britain would never
try that sort of thing
i'm amazed at the standards to which human behaviour
descends...soon in will be down on the floor with cats!
Hurrah! I'm out of the gutter!

Dan S. MacAbre
2018-07-10 14:58:45 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44783208
Trump "said he got on well with Mrs May and had "always liked" Boris
Johnson, who quit as foreign secretary on Monday."
Clear case of an American trying to influence British politics.
how shocking..thanx be to allah, britain would never
try that sort of thing
Should Guardian readers ever pontificate about such things...

Did Guardian turn Ohio to Bush?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/3981823.stm

"In the run up to the US presidential election, the left-wing paper
identified the area as a vote-swingers hotspot.

Under Operation Clark County, it began a letter-writing campaign which
aimed to give people outside the US a say in the election.

The project set up its readers as pen pals with American voters, to
press home the international ramifications of a vote for Republican
George Bush or Democrat John Kerry.

But in Clark County itself, there was a swing away from the Democrat."

Some responses:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/oct/18/uselections2004.usa2

"Real Americans aren't interested in your pansy-ass, tea-sipping
opinions. If you want to save the world, begin with your own worthless
corner of it."

Nice one The Guardian :-)
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-07-10 19:12:09 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44783208
Trump "said he got on well with Mrs May and had "always liked" Boris
Johnson, who quit as foreign secretary on Monday."
Clear case of an American trying to influence British politics.
how shocking..thanx be to allah, britain would never try that sort of
thing
Should Guardian readers ever pontificate about such things...
Did Guardian turn Ohio to Bush?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/3981823.stm
_Al-Guardian_ made one of its biggest mistakes with that one. But equally
egregious is their insistence on using the term 'illegal Israeli
settlements' constantly, as if it were a _fait accompli_. It isn't. And
since there was never a 'Palestinian' (sic) state, there cannot be
'occupied "Palestinian" [sic] territories', either.

I have three times offered a public debate on the legal position of Israel
and the Fakestinian 'territories' to the _Al-Guardian_ editor. Three times
they have refused.

Slightly less annoying is their use of 'actor' to denote actresses and
actors alike. One wonders why they don't refer to Kate Middleton as 'the
Duke of Cambridge'. Or to Princess Anne as 'The Prince Royal'. Or to
Cressida Dick as 'the country's top policeman'.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
johnny-knowall
2018-07-10 19:36:05 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44783208
Trump "said he got on well with Mrs May and had "always liked" Boris
Johnson, who quit as foreign secretary on Monday."
Clear case of an American trying to influence British politics.
how shocking..thanx be to allah, britain would never try that sort of
thing
Should Guardian readers ever pontificate about such things...
Did Guardian turn Ohio to Bush?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/3981823.stm
_Al-Guardian_ made one of its biggest mistakes with that one. But equally
egregious is their insistence on using the term 'illegal Israeli
settlements' constantly, as if it were a _fait accompli_. It isn't. And
since there was never a 'Palestinian' (sic) state, there cannot be
'occupied "Palestinian" [sic] territories', either.
But there can be occupied 'non-Israeli' territories.

Or do you believe possession is 9/10ths of the law?
I have three times offered a public debate on the legal position of Israel
and the Fakestinian 'territories' to the _Al-Guardian_ editor. Three times
they have refused.
Who would want to debate with a dishonest person?
Slightly less annoying is their use of 'actor' to denote actresses and
actors alike. One wonders why they don't refer to Kate Middleton as 'the
Duke of Cambridge'. Or to Princess Anne as 'The Prince Royal'. Or to
Cressida Dick as 'the country's top policeman'.
You need to be careful with your mention of the beloved Cressida.

She has far more association with Israeli men than anyone else, and so she
probably is Israel’s top policeman.

She certainly is lacking in the Dick department.

I wonder if there is a connection between her and the fiction in Salisbury
which has now killed someone and put four others in hospital for long stays?
Dan S. MacAbre
2018-07-10 19:57:45 UTC
Post by Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44783208
Trump "said he got on well with Mrs May and had "always liked" Boris
Johnson, who quit as foreign secretary on Monday."
Clear case of an American trying to influence British politics.
how shocking..thanx be to allah, britain would never try that sort of
thing
Should Guardian readers ever pontificate about such things...
Did Guardian turn Ohio to Bush?
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/3981823.stm
_Al-Guardian_ made one of its biggest mistakes with that one. But equally
egregious is their insistence on using the term 'illegal Israeli
settlements' constantly, as if it were a _fait accompli_. It isn't. And
since there was never a 'Palestinian' (sic) state, there cannot be
'occupied "Palestinian" [sic] territories', either.
I'm not going to get into that around here :-) In fact, I am in no way
qualified to comment. But yes, it is indisputable that they are no
friends of Israel.
Post by Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
I have three times offered a public debate on the legal position of Israel
and the Fakestinian 'territories' to the _Al-Guardian_ editor. Three times
they have refused.
Slightly less annoying is their use of 'actor' to denote actresses and
I'm not sure, but I think it's okay to say 'actresses' again; at least
for the present. They may have decided that it's not actually demeaning
after all, but rather a bit of Hollywood bollocks. I never heard anyone
suggest that we call waitresses 'waiters'.
Post by Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
actors alike. One wonders why they don't refer to Kate Middleton as 'the
Duke of Cambridge'. Or to Princess Anne as 'The Prince Royal'. Or to
Cressida Dick as 'the country's top policeman'.
I believe we're supposed to say 'police officer' now, but I'll never get
used to it.
Y.
Incubus
2018-07-10 21:53:54 UTC
Post by Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
Slightly less annoying is their use of 'actor' to denote actresses and
actors alike. One wonders why they don't refer to Kate Middleton as 'the
Duke of Cambridge'. Or to Princess Anne as 'The Prince Royal'. Or to
Cressida Dick as 'the country's top policeman'.
In a similar vein, I get rather annoyed when people refer to me as
'cisgendered' [sic].

I identify as normal.
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2018-07-11 21:29:50 UTC
Post by Incubus
Post by Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
Slightly less annoying is their use of 'actor' to denote actresses and
actors alike. One wonders why they don't refer to Kate Middleton as
'the Duke of Cambridge'. Or to Princess Anne as 'The Prince Royal'. Or
to Cressida Dick as 'the country's top policeman'.
In a similar vein, I get rather annoyed when people refer to me as
'cisgendered' [sic].
I had to look that up.
Post by Incubus
I identify as normal.
Indeed.

Y.
Dan S. MacAbre
2018-07-12 07:45:59 UTC
Post by Incubus
Post by Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
Slightly less annoying is their use of 'actor' to denote actresses and
actors alike. One wonders why they don't refer to Kate Middleton as
'the Duke of Cambridge'. Or to Princess Anne as 'The Prince Royal'. Or
to Cressida Dick as 'the country's top policeman'.
In a similar vein, I get rather annoyed when people refer to me as
'cisgendered' [sic].
I had to look that up.
I wish I had to; but sadly, it's all too familiar, here.
Post by Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
Post by Incubus
I identify as normal.
Indeed.
Y.
R. Mark Clayton
2018-07-11 10:56:07 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44783208
Trump "said he got on well with Mrs May and had "always liked" Boris
Johnson, who quit as foreign secretary on Monday."
Clear case of an American trying to influence British politics.
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat
Actually it is usual for a visiting US president to meet [briefly] with the leader of the main opposition, so meeting a prominent Tory would hardly be worse.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/5067859/President-Barack-Obama-to-meet-leader-of-the-Opposition-David-Cameron.html
although usually they have to pay court in Washington
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ed-miliband/10981593/Ed-Miliband-meets-Barack-Obama-at-the-White-House.html

This is usual for executive presidents, but not for titular heads of state, although the leader of Her Majesty's loyal opposition will normally be invited to the state banquet in their honour.

Besides Trump is a big mouth and likes the company of other big mouths.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
The American being US-born Boris Johnson?
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-07-12 19:41:36 UTC
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 12:22:52 -0700, Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44783208
Trump "said he got on well with Mrs May and had "always liked" Boris
Johnson, who quit as foreign secretary on Monday."
Clear case of an American trying to influence British politics.
The American being US-born Boris Johnson?
Thank you for the education.

2018-07-13 09:47:24 UTC
"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 12:22:52 -0700, Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
: <***@yahoo.fr> wrote:
:
: >In article <***@4ax.com>,
: >***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid says...
: >>
: >> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44783208
: >>
: >> Trump "said he got on well with Mrs May and had "always liked" Boris
: >> Johnson, who quit as foreign secretary on Monday."
: >>
: >> Clear case of an American trying to influence British politics.
: >
: >The American being US-born Boris Johnson?
:
: Thank you for the education.
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, BaStarD hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infâme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: LATEST! entry 'religious maniac'
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky

2018-07-12 21:47:43 UTC
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 12:22:52 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44783208
Trump "said he got on well with Mrs May and had "always liked" Boris
Johnson, who quit as foreign secretary on Monday."
Clear case of an American trying to influence British politics.
The American being US-born Boris Johnson?
Beats being a serb-born "Brit" and "WASP" wannabe like you, dreckserb
Razovic!
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.