CAUTION!!! Roman, the Pathological Illiterate Grik Foreskin Peeling Attention Whore, 'Strikes', AGAIN!
2018-01-11 21:51:00 UTC
HUH?

Check this out, folks...the demented obsessed Grik anus follows up on
EVERY post by Mr McCaw!

And his, jew pwners aren't even MAKING him do it!!!!

LOLOK

- -

Arizona."

"The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
- quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
(Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)

ass?"

even one word drivel."
2018-01-12 01:26:32 UTC
A warning for Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the
anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless,
rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac
nazi-wannabe, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars
to be inferior to Asian peoples, who tries to cover up his abject fear
of the fascist-slapping, nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting,
superior Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and
total ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, and now needs to be aware of this:

Not that you'd ever manage to crawl out of your fetid basement, but
seeing as how you're a bestiality fan, you should be aware that these
monkeys have a version of herpes even worse than the one you're now
suffering from!

http://time.com/5098520/florida-silver-springs-monkeys-herpes/

Florida Vows to Remove Monkeys From State Park After Report They Carry
Deadly Herpes

Many of the rhesus macaque monkeys at a Florida state park carry a
dangerous herpes virus that could potentially spread to humans through
their excrement, according to a new study.

Oh my, there is excretement involved! That doesn't your risk, doesn't
it, Gordon?

But now I'm wondering.... how did the poor monkeys get it?

You should get tested, Gordon.

[chuckle]
Loose Cannon
2018-01-12 03:57:25 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 13:51:00 -0800, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com>
wrote:

>HUH?
>
>Check this out, folks...the demented obsessed Grik anus follows up on
>EVERY post by Mr McCaw!
>
>And his, jew pwners aren't even MAKING him do it!!!!
>
>LOLOK
>
>Cheers!

The greek will spread his cheeks for anyone. If a jew ain't boning
him, it's probably a nigger doing him.
The Peeler
2018-01-12 09:10:46 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jan 2018 22:57:25 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
nazi homo, whined again:

>>LOLOK
>>
>>Cheers!
>>

> The greek will spread his cheeks for anyone. If a jew ain't boning
> him, it's probably a nigger doing him.

Can't you even TRY to hide your faggotry, you unhappily married gay nazi
sow? <BG>

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
2018-01-12 09:09:38 UTC
Is it only me, or does everyone else also have the impression that the dumb
serbian bitch is BRAGGING about being an internationally recognized idiot
and psycho? LOL Check this again, everyone:

> HUH?
>
> Check this out, folks...the demented obsessed Grik anus follows up on
> EVERY post by Mr McCaw!
>
> And his, jew pwners aren't even MAKING him do it!!!!
>
> LOLOK
>
> Cheers!
>
> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
> - -
>
> " I don't even have the heart to tell him I've never infested
> Arizona."
> - Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
> from the very beginning, A jew scam, as expected
>
> "The jew g-d is your g-d's dad."
> - quoted from the Foreskin Peeler's doctoral dissertation
> (Divinity, 'University' of Salonica, 2001)
>
> "But vhere vill ve be able to vatch gay jews taking black cock up ze
> ass?"
> - Klaun Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
> in Hollyvood and the effect on his viewing preferences
>
> "Actually, it is obvious he's not all there. Most wannabes are short
> on IQ and have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post from
> this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just does his "You are a
> Nazi........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile. His
> other attempts at posting in usenet usually consist of one line or
> even one word drivel."
> - Boadicea, about GBLTP dreckgook Ejershito

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING STOCKS? LOL

--
"The Jews" with regard to dumb anal Razovic:
"Population of earth: 7,442,000,000,000

Database (slave) 0.003119 s
44.2031 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
SELECT `lang` FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_url` = 'uk.legal' (4)
0.000122 s
0.000191 s
0.000143 s
0.000571 s
2.2344 kB
2.3672 kB
2.2676 kB
9.0703 kB
SELECT `code`, `name` FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (3)
0.000106 s
0.000120 s
0.000113 s
0.000340 s
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
2.4141 kB
7.2422 kB
SELECT * FROM `lang` WHERE `code` = 'en' (1)
0.000160 s
0.000160 s
0.000160 s
0.000160 s
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
12.5313 kB
SELECT * FROM `thread` WHERE `hash` = 'kB8wzPE7' (1)
0.000176 s
0.000176 s
0.000176 s
0.000176 s
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
4.2500 kB
SELECT * FROM `newsgroup` WHERE `newsgroup_id` = '28820' (1)
0.000158 s
0.000158 s
0.000158 s
0.000158 s
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
5.8047 kB
SELECT * FROM `temp_simthread` WHERE `hash` = 'kB8wzPE7' (1)
0.001262 s
0.001262 s
0.001262 s
0.001262 s
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
2.6563 kB
SELECT text_res, img_res, manual FROM porndetect WHERE hash = 'kB8wzPE7' AND page = 1 (1)
0.000452 s
0.000452 s
0.000452 s
0.000452 s
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
2.6484 kB
Kohana 0.003258 s
49.3281 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
find_file (74)
0.000001 s
0.000093 s
0.000044 s
0.003258 s
0.5234 kB
2.1563 kB
0.6666 kB
49.3281 kB
Requests 0.021892 s
536.6016 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
"kB8wzPE7/caution-roman-the-pathological-illiterate-grik-foreskin-peeling-attention-whore-strikes-again" (1)
0.022593 s
0.022593 s
0.022593 s
0.022593 s
564.6406 kB
564.6406 kB
564.6406 kB
564.6406 kB
Thread controller 0.000575 s
28.3906 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Init (1)
0.000575 s
0.000575 s
0.000575 s
0.000575 s
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
28.3906 kB
Thread parsing 0.010909 s
80.5781 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
Other (3)
0.000006 s
0.001921 s
0.001101 s
0.003304 s
0.3672 kB
30.3125 kB
14.8542 kB
44.5625 kB
PHP Post Parsing (1)
0.001176 s
0.001176 s
0.001176 s
0.001176 s
27.1641 kB
27.1641 kB
27.1641 kB
27.1641 kB
C++ Post Parsing (1)
0.006364 s
0.006364 s
0.006364 s
0.006364 s
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
2.3672 kB
Three (1)
0.000065 s
0.000065 s
0.000065 s
0.000065 s
6.4844 kB
6.4844 kB
6.4844 kB
6.4844 kB
Load & uncompress 0.001848 s
11.5859 kB
Benchmark Min Max Average Total
load_thread (1)
0.001848 s
0.001848 s
0.001848 s
0.001848 s
11.5859 kB
11.5859 kB
11.5859 kB
11.5859 kB
Application Execution (947) 0.020088 s 0.421503 s 0.037536 s 0.029755 s
1,111.3516 kB 9,498.8750 kB 1,325.9156 kB 1,189.6719 kB