THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE GOD!
Simon Mason
2017-01-09 19:17:30 UTC
http://slideplayer.com/slide/7962390/
Fredxxx
2017-01-10 21:03:43 UTC
On 09/01/2017 19:17, Simon Mason wrote:

<snip>

AS MANY AS ONE?
BigAl
2017-01-10 21:54:25 UTC
Post by Fredxxx
<snip>
AS MANY AS ONE?
GOD IS MY BEST FRIEND.
Fredxxx
2017-01-10 23:23:40 UTC
Post by BigAl
Post by Fredxxx
<snip>
AS MANY AS ONE?
GOD IS MY BEST FRIEND.
I know of some children who have an imaginary friend, some even call him
father Christmas.

Does your god save you from illness and pain?
Mike Tomlinson
2017-01-11 02:42:54 UTC
Post by BigAl
GOD IS MY BEST FRIEND.
SHE DOES NOT EXIST.
--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
(")_(")
Bod
2017-01-11 08:16:25 UTC
Post by BigAl
Post by Fredxxx
<snip>
AS MANY AS ONE?
GOD IS MY BEST FRIEND.
But would he give you his last Rolo?
Judith
2017-01-11 00:12:44 UTC
And the legal relevance is what exactly?
Simon Mason
2017-01-11 07:01:10 UTC
NIGEL FARAGE TOLD ME TO POST IT.
Judith
2017-01-11 10:28:29 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Judith
Post by Simon Mason
http://slideplayer.com/slide/7962390/
And the legal relevance is what exactly?
NIGEL FARAGE TOLD ME TO POST IT.
I suspect that he may well have done.

There's nothing new about voices in your head is there.
Phi
2017-01-21 08:14:35 UTC
When an oath is sworn on a bible in court, god becomes relevant to the law.
Optimist
2017-01-21 10:32:52 UTC
When I did jury service, I affirmed rather than swearing on a bible.
Norman Wells
2017-01-21 10:57:58 UTC
Post by Optimist
Post by Phi
Post by Judith
Post by Simon Mason
http://slideplayer.com/slide/7962390/
And the legal relevance is what exactly?
When an oath is sworn on a bible in court, god becomes relevant to the law.
When I did jury service, I affirmed rather than swearing on a bible.
Why? If you don't believe, what does it matter what you swear on? Or indeed
whether you swear or affirm or anything?
Optimist
2017-01-21 11:11:28 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Optimist
Post by Phi
Post by Judith
Post by Simon Mason
http://slideplayer.com/slide/7962390/
And the legal relevance is what exactly?
When an oath is sworn on a bible in court, god becomes relevant to the law.
When I did jury service, I affirmed rather than swearing on a bible.
Why? If you don't believe, what does it matter what you swear on? Or indeed
whether you swear or affirm or anything?
Because it was my civic duty. I suppose I could have asked to swear on a Janet & John book on jury
service.
Norman Wells
2017-01-21 11:28:52 UTC
Post by Optimist
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Optimist
Post by Phi
Post by Judith
Post by Simon Mason
http://slideplayer.com/slide/7962390/
And the legal relevance is what exactly?
When an oath is sworn on a bible in court, god becomes relevant to the law.
When I did jury service, I affirmed rather than swearing on a bible.
Why? If you don't believe, what does it matter what you swear on? Or indeed
whether you swear or affirm or anything?
Because it was my civic duty. I suppose I could have asked to swear on a Janet &
John book on jury service.
But by refusing to swear on the bible, weren't you giving it some significance and
importance that you don't actually accept it has?
Optimist
I do not think it is right to make a meaningless oath.
Norman Wells
2017-01-21 15:29:04 UTC
Post by Optimist
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Optimist
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Optimist
Post by Phi
Post by Judith
Post by Simon Mason
http://slideplayer.com/slide/7962390/
And the legal relevance is what exactly?
When an oath is sworn on a bible in court, god becomes relevant to the law.
When I did jury service, I affirmed rather than swearing on a bible.
Why? If you don't believe, what does it matter what you swear on? Or indeed
whether you swear or affirm or anything?
Because it was my civic duty. I suppose I could have asked to swear on a Janet &
John book on jury service.
But by refusing to swear on the bible, weren't you giving it some significance and
importance that you don't actually accept it has?
I do not think it is right to make a meaningless oath.
But all oaths are meaningless unless something dire will happen to you if you break
them. And that will only happen if you won't get to Heaven or something. So,
unless you're religious and believe in such things, it's pointless to make any oath
or affirmation, isn't it?
Bod
2017-01-21 15:48:54 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Optimist
Post by Norman Wells
On Sat, 21 Jan 2017 10:57:58 -0000, "Norman Wells"
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Optimist
Post by Phi
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 11:17:30 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
Post by Simon Mason
[...]
A simple *promise* to tell the truth should be enough.
Religion shouldn't be involved.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-01-21 16:17:38 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Simon Mason
[...]
If I was asked to swear on the bible, I'd simply say "I'm not religious". I wonder what they'd reply with?
If girls had apostrophes instead of periods, they'd be even more possessive and prone to contractions.
Bod
You don't have to swear on the Bible.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-01-21 17:59:05 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Simon Mason
[...]
Probably an American thing. So we get another option? I assume you have to promise to tell the truth somehow.
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
The Peeler
2017-01-21 18:50:12 UTC
On Sat, 21 Jan 2017 17:59:05 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Bod
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
If I was asked to swear on the bible, I'd simply say "I'm not
religious". I wonder what they'd reply with?
You don't have to swear on the Bible.
Probably an American thing. So we get another option? I assume you have
to promise to tell the truth somehow.
Your parrots refusing to talk to you today again, you endlessly blathering
idiot? <G>
--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" at work:
"I'm one of the few sensible people left"
MID: <***@red.lan>
The Peeler
2017-01-21 18:12:32 UTC
On Sat, 21 Jan 2017 16:17:38 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Bod
A simple *promise* to tell the truth should be enough.
Religion shouldn't be involved.
If I was asked to swear on the bible, I'd simply say "I'm not religious".
I wonder what they'd reply with?
Are you now pretending that you do NOT know that a legally binding oath
(with all its legal consequences) does not require the bible, just so you
can add another one of your insipid comments, you social misfit?
--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about California:
"It's a hot place and everyone is almost naked."
But what's the sanction for breaking a promise?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-01-21 20:35:23 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Bod
Post by Norman Wells
But all oaths are meaningless unless something dire will happen to you
if you break them. And that will only happen if you won't get to Heaven
or something. So, unless you're religious and believe in such things,
it's pointless to make any oath or affirmation, isn't it?
A simple *promise* to tell the truth should be enough.
Religion shouldn't be involved.
But what's the sanction for breaking a promise?
"Lying under oath" is quite serious.
Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.
The Peeler
MID: <***@red.lan>
Norman Wells
Why is it any more serious than just 'lying''?
The Peeler
It has special legal consequences (punishments).
The Todal
2017-01-21 23:36:53 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Bod
Post by Norman Wells
But all oaths are meaningless unless something dire will happen to you
if you break them. And that will only happen if you won't get to Heaven
or something. So, unless you're religious and believe in such things,
it's pointless to make any oath or affirmation, isn't it?
A simple *promise* to tell the truth should be enough.
Religion shouldn't be involved.
But what's the sanction for breaking a promise?
"Lying under oath" is quite serious.
Why is it any more serious than just 'lying''?
Lying isn't inherently illegal whereas perjury is.

Perjury can sometimes be committed without any oath having been taken.
Norman Wells
2017-01-22 09:19:22 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Bod
Post by Norman Wells
But all oaths are meaningless unless something dire will happen to you
if you break them. And that will only happen if you won't get to Heaven
or something. So, unless you're religious and believe in such things,
it's pointless to make any oath or affirmation, isn't it?
A simple *promise* to tell the truth should be enough.
Religion shouldn't be involved.
But what's the sanction for breaking a promise?
"Lying under oath" is quite serious.
Why is it any more serious than just 'lying''?
Lying isn't inherently illegal whereas perjury is.
Nothing is 'inherently' illegal. What is illegal is a man-made construct.

What makes lying any more serious if you've said a few words beforehand?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-01-22 18:34:47 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Bod
Post by Norman Wells
But all oaths are meaningless unless something dire will happen to you
if you break them. And that will only happen if you won't get to Heaven
or something. So, unless you're religious and believe in such things,
it's pointless to make any oath or affirmation, isn't it?
A simple *promise* to tell the truth should be enough.
Religion shouldn't be involved.
But what's the sanction for breaking a promise?
"Lying under oath" is quite serious.
Why is it any more serious than just 'lying''?
Lying isn't inherently illegal whereas perjury is.
Nothing is 'inherently' illegal. What is illegal is a man-made construct.
What makes lying any more serious if you've said a few words beforehand?
It's the way courts work.
"I'm wide eyed and witless & totally off my rocker" -- Ronald Tompkins, circa 2013
The Peeler
2017-01-22 19:19:33 UTC
On Sun, 22 Jan 2017 18:34:47 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Norman Wells
Post by The Todal
Post by Norman Wells
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
"Lying under oath" is quite serious.
Why is it any more serious than just 'lying''?
Lying isn't inherently illegal whereas perjury is.
Nothing is 'inherently' illegal. What is illegal is a man-made construct.
What makes lying any more serious if you've said a few words beforehand?
It's the way courts work.
That's how SOCIETY works, social misfit!
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") on women:
"Women are inferior".
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
The Peeler
2017-01-22 19:21:15 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by The Todal
Post by Norman Wells
Why is it any more serious than just 'lying''?
Lying isn't inherently illegal whereas perjury is.
Nothing is 'inherently' illegal. What is illegal is a man-made construct.
What makes lying any more serious if you've said a few words beforehand?
Just like a signed cheque is valid and an unsigned one isn't, though neither
has any value in itself. Or, on a similar note, money, which has no value in
itself.
Vidcapper
2017-01-21 16:40:47 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Optimist
I do not think it is right to make a meaningless oath.
But all oaths are meaningless unless something dire will happen to you
if you break them. And that will only happen if you won't get to Heaven
or something.
Not true - you could end up getting tried for perjury.
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Norman Wells
But you don't, or shouldn't, have to take an oath for that to happen.
Judith
2017-01-22 09:55:26 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Optimist
Post by Phi
Post by Judith
Post by Simon Mason
http://slideplayer.com/slide/7962390/
And the legal relevance is what exactly?
When an oath is sworn on a bible in court, god becomes relevant to the law.
When I did jury service, I affirmed rather than swearing on a bible.
Why? If you don't believe, what does it matter what you swear on? Or indeed
whether you swear or affirm or anything?
Mr Trump swore on two bibles on Friday.

He is obviously doubly sincere and believable.
Vidcapper
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Simon Mason
2017-01-21 18:49:24 UTC
I saw two plod lie in court after swearing on the bible.
Judith
2017-01-22 09:58:27 UTC
Care to expand
Simon Mason
Two plod fit up an innocent guy, then say all he has to do to be released is to sign a confession.
Judith
Was the innocent guy you?
Simon Mason
2017-01-22 14:04:56 UTC
I was on the jury in 1990.
Judith
2017-01-22 14:53:32 UTC
How do you *know* the police fitted someone up?
Simon Mason
2017-01-22 20:15:56 UTC
Post by Judith
Post by Simon Mason
Post by Judith
Post by Simon Mason
Two plod fit up an innocent guy, then say all he has to do to be released is to sign a confession.
Was the innocent guy you?
I was on the jury in 1990.
How do you *know* the police fitted someone up?
We saw through their lies.

harry
2017-01-11 09:29:14 UTC
His madness is getting worse!
The Todal
2017-01-11 09:38:13 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
http://slideplayer.com/slide/7962390/
Someone's high school project?

It's "deity" not "diety". To be "diety" means to be faddish about your
food.
Optimist
There should be a Dangerous Gods Act.
harry
2017-01-21 16:06:06 UTC
Become a muslim now have you?
Mr Pounder Esquire
2017-01-21 18:42:34 UTC
Post by harry
Post by Simon Mason
http://slideplayer.com/slide/7962390/
Become a muslim now have you?
He is either going nuts, or is a very successful troll.
I honestly do not know which it is.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-01-21 19:06:47 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by harry
Post by Simon Mason
http://slideplayer.com/slide/7962390/
Become a muslim now have you?
He is either going nuts, or is a very successful troll.
I honestly do not know which it is.
Cyclists are not clever enough to troll.
8 Brits were injured last year in accidents involving out of control Scalextric cars.
The Peeler
2017-01-21 19:17:51 UTC
On Sat, 21 Jan 2017 19:06:47 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by harry
Become a muslim now have you?
He is either going nuts, or is a very successful troll.
I honestly do not know which it is.
Cyclists are not clever enough to troll.
ALMOST quoteworthy, Birdbrain! Try again, idiot!
--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about California:
"It's a hot place and everyone is almost naked."
On Sat, 21 Jan 2017 18:42:34 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by harry
Post by Simon Mason
http://slideplayer.com/slide/7962390/
Become a muslim now have you?
He is either going nuts, or is a very successful troll.
I honestly do not know which it is.
Cyclists are not clever enough to troll.
Are you sure?
He has more money than you, nicer cars than you and a nicer home than you.
Thus, he is cleverer than you.
Most people have these things and are cleverer than you.
Think before you type.
Oh, I saw these comment in a rag today, they reminded me of you.

"It gets so bad here the postman refused to deliver my Giro".
"I had to get out of bed BEFORE 12noon and collect it from the sorting
office".
"My bedsit windows get so filthy a bullet would not go through them".

"My bedsit gets cleaned once a month without fail"
"I then have a good stand -up wash in my sink, (with or without the unwashed
pots) and put some Brut on".
"Us Chavs do have standards".

HA!
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-01-21 19:41:37 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by harry
Post by Simon Mason
http://slideplayer.com/slide/7962390/
Become a muslim now have you?
He is either going nuts, or is a very successful troll.
I honestly do not know which it is.
Cyclists are not clever enough to troll.
Are you sure?
He has more money than you, nicer cars than you and a nicer home than you.
Thus, he is cleverer than you.
So you think politicians are cleverer than us?!
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Most people have these things and are cleverer than you.
Think before you type.
Oh, I saw these comment in a rag today, they reminded me of you.
"It gets so bad here the postman refused to deliver my Giro".
"I had to get out of bed BEFORE 12noon and collect it from the sorting
office".
"My bedsit windows get so filthy a bullet would not go through them".
"My bedsit gets cleaned once a month without fail"
"I then have a good stand -up wash in my sink, (with or without the unwashed
pots) and put some Brut on".
"Us Chavs do have standards".
HA!
Why do you relate this to me?
--
What does Michael Jackson like about twenty-eight year olds?
The fact that there are twenty of them.
The Peeler
2017-01-21 20:16:05 UTC
On Sat, 21 Jan 2017 19:41:37 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Most people have these things and are cleverer than you.
Think before you type.
Oh, I saw these comment in a rag today, they reminded me of you.
"It gets so bad here the postman refused to deliver my Giro".
"I had to get out of bed BEFORE 12noon and collect it from the sorting
office".
"My bedsit windows get so filthy a bullet would not go through them".
"My bedsit gets cleaned once a month without fail"
"I then have a good stand -up wash in my sink, (with or without the unwashed
pots) and put some Brut on".
"Us Chavs do have standards".
HA!
Why do you relate this to me?
EVERYONE knows ...except you! LMAO!
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Around here they like to run in front of cars for a laugh. For some reason
MID: <***@red.lan>
Mr Pounder Esquire
2017-01-21 20:32:08 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Most people have these things and are cleverer than you.
Think before you type.
Oh, I saw these comment in a rag today, they reminded me of you.
"It gets so bad here the postman refused to deliver my Giro".
"I had to get out of bed BEFORE 12noon and collect it from the
sorting office".
"My bedsit windows get so filthy a bullet would not go through them".
"My bedsit gets cleaned once a month without fail"
"I then have a good stand -up wash in my sink, (with or without the
unwashed pots) and put some Brut on".
"Us Chavs do have standards".
HA!
Why do you relate this to me?
The cap fits.

Oh, I may not have included one of your statements:
"I have seriously considered poisoning my father"
(Peter Hucker"
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-01-21 20:35:52 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Most people have these things and are cleverer than you.
Think before you type.
Oh, I saw these comment in a rag today, they reminded me of you.
"It gets so bad here the postman refused to deliver my Giro".
"I had to get out of bed BEFORE 12noon and collect it from the
sorting office".
"My bedsit windows get so filthy a bullet would not go through them".
"My bedsit gets cleaned once a month without fail"
"I then have a good stand -up wash in my sink, (with or without the
unwashed pots) and put some Brut on".
"Us Chavs do have standards".
HA!
Why do you relate this to me?
The cap fits.
"I have seriously considered poisoning my father"
(Peter Hucker"
If you've never considered killing anyone, you're quite unusual.
A boomerang that doesn't come back is a stick.
Mr Pounder Esquire
2017-01-21 21:10:14 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Most people have these things and are cleverer than you.
Think before you type.
Oh, I saw these comment in a rag today, they reminded me of you.
"It gets so bad here the postman refused to deliver my Giro".
"I had to get out of bed BEFORE 12noon and collect it from the
sorting office".
"My bedsit windows get so filthy a bullet would not go through
them". "My bedsit gets cleaned once a month without fail"
"I then have a good stand -up wash in my sink, (with or without the
unwashed pots) and put some Brut on".
"Us Chavs do have standards".
HA!
Why do you relate this to me?
The cap fits.
"I have seriously considered poisoning my father"
(Peter Hucker"
If you've never considered killing anyone, you're quite unusual.
Nope, I'm sane.
Apart from that.
You may like this:-)

James Wilkinson Sword
2017-01-21 21:27:33 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
[...]
http://youtu.be/h3oRe-TVf4A
Yes. Are you incapable of doing that? Death is fun.
--
"I'll have the rump steak, rare, please."
He said, "Aren't you worried about the mad cow?"
And that's when the fight started....
The Peeler
2017-01-21 21:34:29 UTC
On Sat, 21 Jan 2017 21:27:33 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
The cap fits.
"I have seriously considered poisoning my father"
(Peter Hucker"
If you've never considered killing anyone, you're quite unusual.
Nope, I'm sane.
Apart from that.
You may like this:-)
http://youtu.be/h3oRe-TVf4A
Yes. Are you incapable of doing that? Death is fun.
Idiot troll!
--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about California:
"It's a hot place and everyone is almost naked."
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
[...]
"I have seriously considered poisoning my father" You can thank Bod for that
little snippet.
The Bod that you insulted when he invited you into his home.
The Bod who you insulted by repeatedly calling his disadvantaged son
"stupid".
Bod turned the other cheek, as always. I would have driven up to your
shithole and put you in hospital for that. Bod is too yellow.
Peter, you really are a little shit.
You spent Xmas and New Year alone in your shithole.
Loser.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-01-21 22:01:29 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
[...]
Are you living in some kind of competition?
--
What should you do if your girlfriend starts smoking during sex?
Slow down and use a lubricant.
The Peeler
2017-01-21 22:56:30 UTC
On Sat, 21 Jan 2017 22:01:29 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
"I have seriously considered poisoning my father" You can thank Bod for that
little snippet.
The Bod that you insulted when he invited you into his home.
The Bod who you insulted by repeatedly calling his disadvantaged son
"stupid".
Bod turned the other cheek, as always. I would have driven up to your
shithole and put you in hospital for that. Bod is too yellow.
Peter, you really are a little shit.
You spent Xmas and New Year alone in your shithole.
Loser.
Are you living in some kind of competition?
He's certainly not living in a shithole like you, you useless cretin!
--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"life":
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
The Peeler
2017-01-21 21:14:50 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Oh, I saw these comment in a rag today, they reminded me of you.
"It gets so bad here the postman refused to deliver my Giro".
"I had to get out of bed BEFORE 12noon and collect it from the
sorting office".
"My bedsit windows get so filthy a bullet would not go through them".
"My bedsit gets cleaned once a month without fail"
"I then have a good stand -up wash in my sink, (with or without the
unwashed pots) and put some Brut on".
"Us Chavs do have standards".
HA!
Why do you relate this to me?
The cap fits.
"I have seriously considered poisoning my father"
(Peter Hucker"
If you've never considered killing anyone, you're quite unusual.
The psychiatrists considered you to be incurable, right, Birdbrain? Most
sociopaths like you are. It's usual considered to be genetic!