Discussion:
HUH? HAY grubby little jew raghead Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine aka Klaus Schadenfreude (LOVE it!)...there's NO, getting away from, the FACT that you tried to throw circumcised jew cunt Iris Finkelsteinbergsky under, the jew bus to save, your own lice-ridden jew shitskin !
(too old to reply)
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-10 16:17:35 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
...when YOUR GPS coordinates were demanded for your 'holocausting'®™

CLASSIC, case of cajonic insufficiency !

That's YOUR, fucking legacy !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-10 17:58:24 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
ANYONE knows of a cure for this dumb hysterical psychotic serbian bitch? LOL
Check this her latest psychotic hissy fit again:

> ...when YOUR GPS coordinates were demanded for your 'holocausting'®™
>
> CLASSIC, case of cajonic insufficiency !
>
> That's YOUR, fucking legacy !
>
> Cheers!
>
> RJ (preferred jew aliash)

ROTFLOL! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, so
DEMENTED? LOL

--
"GB" adressing poor dumb anal Razovic:
"You really are painfully stupid, as well as deranged."
MID: <pcf5l1$1l8$***@dont-email.me>
The Jews
2018-05-11 11:45:50 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:



>...when YOUR GPS coordinates were demanded for your 'holocausting'®™

How well I remember, Gordon! Let's see, I have it here somewhere......

Here it is!

Gordon's Überwältigende Angst vor Juden (Overpowering Fear of Jews)

==1======================================
He claimed he wanted to holocaust me the first week of July
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
"This IS your lucky year. Can I pencil you in for the first week in
July?"
=========================================

==2======================================
He claimed he had identified where I lived
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
"YOU do, Klaun, now that we've identified your jew ghetto in Phoenix!"
=========================================


==3======================================
He claimed ALL HE NEEDED were GPS coordinates:
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
"Just the GPS coordinates will do."
=========================================


==4======================================
He then identified the exact address
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
"That would be 6919 East Ludlow Dr in Scottsdale"
=========================================


==5======================================
He claimed I would get holocausted REGARDLESS if I gave him the info
he requested or not.
"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
=========================================



Then he realized he was going to be Nuremberged if he continued, so he
started coming up with fake excuses, one after the other...


==A======================================
Fake, non-existent "verification stage."
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
"We'll see at the verification stage, you lying cunt!"
=========================================


==B======================================
Fake, non-existent ghettos
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
"...East Ludlow Dr in Scottsdale, which is NOT a hovel
in the Scottsdale jew ghetto. "
=========================================


==C======================================
Fake, non existent European Union forms
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
"BTW under EU law, I am required to get you to sign a'holocausting'®™
Agreement and a 'Hate Crimes'®™ waiver before I can
proceed."
=========================================


==D======================================
Fake, non-existent "Jew Registration Card"
"WHERE is the scan of your jew registration card?"
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
=========================================


==E======================================
Then he insists my name be 'Preprinted on the form" because he's too
stupid to know that you have to sign in front of a notary.
"Both need to be notarised in your host country by a human notary (jew
notaries are not acceptable). "
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
=========================================


==F======================================
More fake forms
Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
"HOWEVER, you will need to provide the EU 'reparations'®™ Directorate
proof of your real jew name before an application for 'holocaust
reparations'®™ can be forwarded to you!"
=========================================

Yes, we ALL remember you asking for "coordinates" (because you were
too stupid to just ask for an address) because you wanted to delay
coming up with an excuse to AVOID GETTING NUREMBERGED®!

ROFLMJAO

I remember those days, when you at least PRETENDED to have a single
cajone left!

[chuckle]



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-11 12:50:47 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 11 May 2018 04:45:50 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>HUH? HAY grubby little jew raghead Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine aka Klaus Schadenfreude (LOVE it!)
>>...there's NO, getting away from, the FACT that you tried to throw circumcised jew cunt Iris
>> Finkelsteinbergsky under, the jew bus to save, your own lice-ridden jew shitskin...
>>...when YOUR GPS coordinates were demanded for your 'holocausting'®™
>
>How well I remember, Gordon !

You, SHOULD raghead....and so does circumcised jew cunt Iris !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-11 13:03:05 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 11 May 2018 05:50:47 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)" <***@TheWor1d.com>
wrote:

>>>...when YOUR GPS coordinates were demanded for your 'holocausting'®™
>>
>>How well I remember, Gordon! Let's see, I have it here somewhere......
>>
>>Here it is!
>>
>>Gordon's Überwältigende Angst vor Juden (Overpowering Fear of Jews)
>>
>>==1======================================
>>He claimed he wanted to holocaust me the first week of July
>>Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
>>"This IS your lucky year. Can I pencil you in for the first week in
>>July?"
>>=========================================
>>
>>==2======================================
>>He claimed he had identified where I lived
>>Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
>>"YOU do, Klaun, now that we've identified your jew ghetto in Phoenix!"
>>=========================================
>>
>>
>>==3======================================
>>He claimed ALL HE NEEDED were GPS coordinates:
>>Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
>>"Just the GPS coordinates will do."
>>=========================================
>>
>>
>>==4======================================
>>He then identified the exact address
>>Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
>>"That would be 6919 East Ludlow Dr in Scottsdale"
>>=========================================
>>
>>
>>==5======================================
>>He claimed I would get holocausted REGARDLESS if I gave him the info
>>he requested or not.
>>"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
>>get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
>>Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
>>=========================================
>>
>>
>>
>>Then he realized he was going to be Nuremberged if he continued, so he
>>started coming up with fake excuses, one after the other...
>>
>>
>>==A======================================
>>Fake, non-existent "verification stage."
>>Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
>>"We'll see at the verification stage, you lying cunt!"
>>=========================================
>>
>>
>>==B======================================
>>Fake, non-existent ghettos
>>Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
>>"...East Ludlow Dr in Scottsdale, which is NOT a hovel
>>in the Scottsdale jew ghetto. "
>>=========================================
>>
>>
>>==C======================================
>>Fake, non existent European Union forms
>>Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
>>"BTW under EU law, I am required to get you to sign a'holocausting'®™
>>Agreement and a 'Hate Crimes'®™ waiver before I can
>>proceed."
>>=========================================
>>
>>
>>==D======================================
>>Fake, non-existent "Jew Registration Card"
>>"WHERE is the scan of your jew registration card?"
>>Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
>>=========================================
>>
>>
>>==E======================================
>>Then he insists my name be 'Preprinted on the form" because he's too
>>stupid to know that you have to sign in front of a notary.
>>"Both need to be notarised in your host country by a human notary (jew
>>notaries are not acceptable). "
>>Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
>>=========================================
>>
>>
>>==F======================================
>>More fake forms
>>Message-ID: <***@4ax.com>
>>"HOWEVER, you will need to provide the EU 'reparations'®™ Directorate
>>proof of your real jew name before an application for 'holocaust
>>reparations'®™ can be forwarded to you!"
>>=========================================
>>
>>Yes, we ALL remember you asking for "coordinates" (because you were
>>too stupid to just ask for an address) because you wanted to delay
>>coming up with an excuse to AVOID GETTING NUREMBERGED®!
>>
>>ROFLMJAO
>>
>>I remember those days, when you at least PRETENDED to have a single
>>cajone left!
>>
>>[chuckle]

>You, SHOULD raghead....and so does circumcised jew cunt Iris !

She does! She's STILL wondering why you were too cowardly to come
holocaust her!

And you still *are* too cowardly to come holocaust her! Or anyone, for
that matter!

ROFLMJAO

So, what- you got NEW excuses now?



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-12 12:28:02 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 11 May 2018 06:03:05 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>>HUH? HAY grubby little jew raghead Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine aka Klaus Schadenfreude (LOVE it!)
>>>>...there's NO, getting away from, the FACT that you tried to throw circumcised jew cunt Iris
>>>> Finkelsteinbergsky under, the jew bus to save, your own lice-ridden jew shitskin...
>>>>...when YOUR GPS coordinates were demanded for your 'holocausting'®™
>>>
>>>How well I remember, Gordon !
>>
>>You, SHOULD raghead....and so does circumcised jew cunt Iris !
>
>She does ! She's STILL wondering why I was too cowardly to give
>my own GPS coordinates instead of hers !
>
>And I still *am* too cowardly to give my own GPS coordinates !

ROFLMHAO

So, what- you got NEW jew excuses now ?

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-12 12:51:21 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:

>>Iris is STILL wondering why you were too cowardly to come holocaust her!

>And I still *am* too cowardly to give my own GPS coordinates !

We already knew you would be!

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-13 12:56:10 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 12 May 2018 05:51:21 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>And I still *am* too cowardly to give my own GPS coordinates !

We already knew you would be ! No cajones...that's YOUR fucking
legacy !

HAY ! Why don't you throw a circumcised jew cunt under the jew bus
instead ?
<snigger>

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-13 13:20:09 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:

>>We already knew you would be ! No cajones...that's YOUR fucking
>legacy !
>
>HAY !

Hey! You got what you asked for and chickened out!

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-14 12:23:49 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 13 May 2018 06:20:09 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>And I still *am* too cowardly to give my own GPS coordinates !
>>
>>We already knew you would be ! No cajones...that's YOUR fucking
>>legacy !
>>
>>HAY ! Why don't you throw a circumcised jew cunt under the jew bus
>>instead ?
>><snigger>
>
>Hay ! You didn't get what you asked for because I chickened out !

Hay, that's EXACTLY what you did raghead !
It was, EXPECTED ! Your cajonic insufficiency is, GENETIC !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-14 12:29:41 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:


======BRIS REPEATED INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ======

So were you born WITHOUT cajones or did you lose them somewhere,
Gordon?

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-15 13:05:55 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 14 May 2018 05:29:41 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

===B'RIS REPEATED INANE jew HCN GAS-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR B'REVITY ===

>So was I born WITHOUT cajones or did I lose them somewhere, Gordon?

HUH? *LOSE* them ?????

A jew with *cajones* to LOSE ???
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

That's, like, TOTALLY absurd raghead ! It has, never HAPPENED !!!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-15 13:17:41 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed,
unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging,
pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary
Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he wrote:


>>So were you born WITHOUT cajones or did you lose them somewhere, Gordon?
>
>HUH? *LOSE* them ?????

> I was born without them! It's genetic!

Well they can't grow BACK then, can they, Gordon?

LOL

I guess we don't need a "plan" then!

You just saved us a lot of "worry."

[chuckle]



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-16 13:09:24 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 15 May 2018 06:17:41 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>So was I born WITHOUT cajones or did I lose them somewhere, Gordon?
>>
>>HUH? *LOSE* them ?????
>>
>>A jew with *cajones* to LOSE ???
>>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>That's, like, TOTALLY absurd raghead ! It has, never HAPPENED !!!
>
> I was born without them ! It's genetic !

Duh ! Well they can't grow BACK then, can they, raghead ?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-16 13:14:41 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing,
passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian
coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason
posts pretending to be Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
masturbating to kiddie porn to lie when he wrote:


>So was I born WITHOUT cajones

We already know that, Gordon! That's why you've never managed to
holocaust a SINGLE Jew-- not even an 78 year old one!

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-17 13:22:03 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 16 May 2018 06:14:41 -0700, grubby little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender und
Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>So was I born WITHOUT cajones ?

We already know that, raghead ! Just like every OTHER jew raghead
...that's why you've never managed to get holocausted by a SINGLE
human-- not even a 99 year old one !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-17 13:46:34 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing,
passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian
coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason
posts pretending to be Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
masturbating to kiddie porn to lie when he wrote:



>Yes, I DO have cajones! Look!

>Oh, wait, that's just a pimple.

Squeeze it and it will go away, Gordon! Don't forget to wash your
hands first, though!

Then come up with MORE excuses to keep from getting Nuremberged®!!!

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
The Peeler
2018-05-17 17:47:47 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 17 May 2018 06:46:34 -0700, The Jews wrote:


>>Yes, I DO have cajones! Look!
>
>>Oh, wait, that's just a pimple.
>
> Squeeze it and it will go away, Gordon! Don't forget to wash your
> hands first, though!

She seems to believe anything that's on her chin must be a cajone! LOL
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-18 12:44:09 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 17 May 2018 06:46:34 -0700, grubby little cajonically deprived
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>


>Yes, I DO have cajones ! Look !
>
>Oh, wait, that's just a jew pimple.

Squeeze it and it will go away, raghead ! Don't forget to wash your
jew hands first, though ! AND after !

Then come up with MORE jew excuses to keep from getting
holocausted®!!!

LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-05-18 13:05:10 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk],
the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent, glue-huffing,
passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic, bestiality-practicing Serbian
coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot nazi-wannabe, who for some reason
posts pretending to be Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White
Nationalist Scholars to be inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover
up his abject fear of the fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting,
totalitarian-taunting, superior Jews that torture him daily, and
reveal his complete and total ignorance, and expose his countless
excuses to avoid getting Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy
schedule of felching his mother for spending money and then
masturbating to kiddie porn to lie when he wrote:


>>>Yes, I DO have cajones ! Look !
>>>
>>>Oh, wait, that's just a jew pimple.
>
>>Squeeze it and it will go away, Gordon ! Don't forget to wash your
>>hands first, though ! AND after !
>
>>Then come up with MORE excuses to keep from getting
>>Nuremberged®
>
>LOLOK
>You KNOW I'll never run out of excuses!



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-05-19 12:58:29 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 18 May 2018 06:05:10 -0700, grubby little cajonically deprived
jew raghead foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust
Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Shittinb'ricks <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>

>>>Yes, I DO have cajones ! Look !
>>>
>>>Oh, wait, that's just a jew pimple.
>>
>>Squeeze it and it will go away, raghead ! Don't forget to wash your
>>jew hands first, though ! AND after !
>>
>>Then come up with MORE jew excuses to keep from getting
>>holocausted® !
>>
>>LOLOK
>
>You KNOW I'll never run out of jew excuses !

EVERY, body knows raghead ! KEEP, running qway !

LOLOK

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-05-19 18:19:42 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 19 May 2018 05:58:29 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> >>>Yes, I DO have cajones ! Look !
>> >>>
>> >>>Oh, wait, that's just a jew pimple.
>> >
>> >>Squeeze it and it will go away, Gordon ! Don't forget to wash your
>> >>hands first, though ! AND after !
>> >
>> >>Then come up with MORE excuses to keep from getting
>> >>Nuremberged®
>> >
>> >LOLOK
>> >You KNOW I'll never run out of excuses!
>>
>> "Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
>> -Gordon Radovich 2018
>
> EVERY, body knows that master ! I KEEP, running qway !

FAR "qway"! All ways! Right, psychopath? <G>

> LOLOK

"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?

> shabbat shalom a"h!
>
> gut shabbos!

<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>


--
Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident
psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The Rectum").
The Peeler
2018-05-15 15:34:57 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 15 May 2018 06:05:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

>> ======BRIS REPEATED INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ======
>>
>> So were you born WITHOUT cajones or did you lose them somewhere,
>> Gordon?
>>
>> LOL
>
> HUH? *LOSE* them ?????
>
> A serb with *cajones* to LOSE ???
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

No need to start crying now, poor cajoneless sexual cripple!

> Cheers!

BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>


--
The top 5 truths about poor dumb Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
Loading...