mod
Judith
2017-01-09 15:16:16 UTC
On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 11:47 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
Which will be first, the RFD, you getting a degree (ROTFL), or one
of your legal threats comming to fruition (ROTFL)?
My getting a degree, since I have an honorary one.
Let me get this straight : You have an honorary degree?

Did the same University who gave you your honorary doctorate provide it?

Care to name who has given you an honorary degree - and for what reason?
Roger Hayter
2017-01-09 23:12:26 UTC
Post by Judith
On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 11:47 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
Which will be first, the RFD, you getting a degree (ROTFL), or one
of your legal threats comming to fruition (ROTFL)?
My getting a degree, since I have an honorary one.
Let me get this straight : You have an honorary degree?
Did the same University who gave you your honorary doctorate provide it?
Care to name who has given you an honorary degree - and for what reason?
A doctorate *is* a degree!
Roger Hayter
Paul Cummins
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
A doctorate *is* a degree!
Roger - you ruined it...
--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981
Bitcoin: 1LzAJBqzoaEudhsZ14W7YrdYSmLZ5m1seZ
Judith
2017-01-09 23:46:26 UTC
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 23:39 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Roger Hayter
A doctorate *is* a degree!
Roger - you ruined it...
Have you still got your PhD?
Simon Mason
2017-01-10 07:24:32 UTC
Post by Judith
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 23:39 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Roger Hayter
A doctorate *is* a degree!
Roger - you ruined it...
Have you still got your PhD?
I have still got my Grad RSC that you said didn't even exist!
Judith
2017-01-10 09:15:11 UTC
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Roger Hayter
A doctorate *is* a degree!
Roger - you ruined it...
Have you still got your PhD?
I have still got my Grad RSC that you said didn't even exist!
I did not say that it did not exist.

You said that you had a chemistry degree.

I said you haven't - which is quite correct.

You have not got a chemistry degree.
Simon Mason
2017-01-10 17:19:45 UTC
Post by Judith
You have not got a chemistry degree.
I am coming to Collyhurst tomorrow, so you better stay indoors, but I have promoted you to show you that I am not angry.

swldxer.co.uk/credits.jpg

Oh and my Giulia is in Knutsford ready for collection now, but I want a 17 plate to pose next to when the Chinks turn up in the summer for selfies.
Brian Reay
2017-01-10 16:52:31 UTC
Post by Judith
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 23:39 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
Post by Paul Cummins
Post by Roger Hayter
A doctorate *is* a degree!
Roger - you ruined it...
Have you still got your PhD?
He never had real one, it was a bogus claim. He never even had a first
degree. His claim to be studying for one now, having got a 'by' using a
qualification he admitted not having, which is ranked way below a low A
level, is laughable.

He lives in a fantasy world, concocting bogus stories and issuing empty
threats.
Brian Reay
2017-01-10 16:30:11 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Judith
On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 11:47 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
Which will be first, the RFD, you getting a degree (ROTFL), or one
of your legal threats comming to fruition (ROTFL)?
My getting a degree, since I have an honorary one.
Let me get this straight : You have an honorary degree?
Did the same University who gave you your honorary doctorate provide it?
Care to name who has given you an honorary degree - and for what reason?
A doctorate *is* a degree!
Roger, don't you thing that with your pretence of honesty, you should
not really be supporting Cummins false claims re having an honorary
degree etc?
Roger Hayter
2017-01-10 19:33:40 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Judith
On Mon, 12 Dec 2016 11:47 +0000 (GMT Standard Time),
Which will be first, the RFD, you getting a degree (ROTFL), or one
of your legal threats comming to fruition (ROTFL)?
My getting a degree, since I have an honorary one.
Let me get this straight : You have an honorary degree?
Did the same University who gave you your honorary doctorate provide it?
Care to name who has given you an honorary degree - and for what reason?
A doctorate *is* a degree!
Roger, don't you thing that with your pretence of honesty, you should
not really be supporting Cummins false claims re having an honorary
degree etc?
Don't you think you should read what was said and attempt to interpret
it before accusing me of saying something else? I gave no opinion on
whether any person held any degree, merely on the fact that having found
a doctorate (according to the person I was replying to) they did not
need to look any further to find a degree.

Should I wish to support any claim I will not ask your opinion as to
whether I should, but in this case I am simply helping another poster
with their terminology.
Roger Hayter
Brian Reay
2017-01-11 08:52:19 UTC
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Judith
[...]
I can see how you find you can live with yourself after sitting on that
selection committee.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2017-01-11 13:06:56 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Judith
[...]
the moderators are doing a fine job...it is my problem if I don't alter my
posting content on moderated like others do ....... I think it is more
important not to be two faced and my posts are seen with reasons for
rejection anyway elsewhere defeating the purpose of rejection
.........reading moderated some might think that brian and stepanus are nice
people....whereas with me they don't get fooled that I am anything other
than what I am ......
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2017-01-11 13:10:19 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Brian Reay
Post by Roger Hayter
Post by Judith
[...]
...just to get things back on topic...can't be having this drift ......