Price per each or per kg?
James Wilkinson Sword
2018-03-11 17:09:07 UTC
Is it legal for a supermarket to sell apples in both =A3/kg and =A3/each=
, so it's not possible (well not easy without finding a scale) to compar=
e the two?
The Peeler
2018-03-11 18:09:31 UTC
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 17:09:07 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH the abnormal attention whore's latest idiotic attention-baiting
bullshit unread again>

--
Rob Morley about Birdbrain:
"He's a perennial idiot"

--
JoeyDee to Birdbrain
"I apologize for thinking you were a jerk. You're just someone with an IQ

--
Sam Plusnet about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson Sword" LOL):
"He's just desperate to be noticed. Any attention will do, no matter how

--
***@gmail.com asking Birdbrain:
"What, were you dropped on your head as a child?"

--
Christie addressing endlessly driveling Birdbrain Macaw (now "James
Wilkinson" LOL):
MID: <***@news.eternal-september.org>

--
Mr Pounder's fitting description of Birdbrain Macaw:
"You are a well known fool, a tosser, a pillock, a stupid unemployable

--
Richard to pathetic wanker Hucker:
"You haven't bred?

--
***@snyder.on.ca about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
""not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious

Mr Pounder exposing sociopathic Birdbrain:
"You will always be a lonely sociopath living in a shithole with no hot
running water with loads of stinking cats and a few parrots."
MID: <os5m1i$8m1$***@dont-email.me>

--
francis about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"He seems to have a reputation as someone of limited intelligence"

--
Peter Moylan about Birdbrain (now "James Wilkinson" LOL):
"If people like JWS didn't exist, we would have to find some other way to
MID: <otofc8$tbg$***@dont-email.me>
Mr Pounder Esquire
2018-03-11 20:21:07 UTC
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> Is it legal for a supermarket to sell apples in both £/kg and £/each,
> so it's not possible (well not easy without finding a scale) to
> compare the two?

Google is your only friend.
Fuck off with your shit, Hucker.