Discussion:
HUH? HAY! WHICH, jew asshole on, CNN got, the most HIGH-PITCHED jew MARKETING voice: chief rabbi Volf Blitzstein, Brian Stelter, Michael Smerconish or David Swerdlick?
Add Reply
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-07-08 12:47:03 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
HUH?

HAY!

And the vote GOTTA go to....Michael Smerconish!

Never have, I HEARD such a high-pitched jew marketing voice!

LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-07-08 13:06:40 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
HUH?
HAY!
And the vote GOTTA go to....Michael Smerconish!
Never have, I HEARD such a high-pitched jew marketing voice!
All those Jews with high-paying jobs, versus you, sneaking out at
night to pick up cans along side the highway!

ROFLMJAO



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-07-09 13:28:05 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 08 Jul 2018 06:06:40 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
HUH?
HAY!
And the vote GOTTA go to....Michael Smerconish!
Never have, I HEARD such a high-pitched jew marketing voice!
All those jews with high-pitched marketing voices, versus me, sneaking out at
night to pick up cans along side the jew ghetto highway !
Right !

Whassup asshole....car title loans not, selling ? YOU need, an even
HIGHER pitched jew marketing voice !

BTW even circumcised 'blonde' jew cunt Dana Bash (née Schwartz) got, a
deeper voice than Smerconish !

LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-07-09 13:35:06 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Never have, I HEARD such a high-pitched jew marketing voice!
All those Jews with high-paying jobs, versus you, sneaking out at
night to pick up cans along side the highway!
ROFLMJAO
Whassup asshole....car title loans not, selling ?
Are you KIDDING? We're making money hand over fist charging you
glue-huffing hillbillies 50% interest AND selling your cars when you
miss a payment!

LOL

Business has never been better!



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-07-10 12:55:42 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 09 Jul 2018 06:35:06 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
All those jews with high-pitched marketing voices, versus me, sneaking out at
night to pick up cans along side the jew ghetto highway !
Right !
Whassup asshole....car title loans not, selling ? YOU need, an even
HIGHER pitched jew marketing voice !
BTW even circumcised 'blonde' jew cunt Dana Bash (née Schwartz) got, a
deeper voice than Smerconish !
LOLOK
Are you KIDDING ? We're losing money jew hand over jew fist charging fellow jew
HCN gas-huffing ragheads 5% interest AND trying to sell their worthless jew cars when they
miss a jew payment !
LOLOK ! What the fuck did you EXPECT in a jew ghetto, asshole ?
Benzes ? Royces ???

You need, to work on, that high pitched jew marketing voice some
more !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-07-10 13:21:03 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Never have, I HEARD such a high-pitched jew marketing voice!
All those Jews with high-paying jobs, versus you, sneaking out at
night to pick up cans along side the highway!
ROFLMJAO
Whassup asshole....car title loans not, selling ?
Are you KIDDING? We're making money hand over fist charging you
glue-huffing hillbillies 50% interest AND selling your cars when you
miss a payment!
LOL
Business has never been better!
LOLOK ! What the fuck did you EXPECT in a hillbilly trailer-park ghetto, asshole ?
Benzes ? Royces ???
More like 80's Dodges and lots of pickups!
You need, to work on, that high pitched jew marketing voice some
more !
Not needed, Gordon! I already told you -- it's like a license to print
money, dealing with you glue-huffers!

LOL


"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-07-11 11:50:52 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 06:21:03 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
BTW even circumcised 'blonde' jew cunt Dana Bash (née Schwartz) got, a
deeper voice than Smerconish !
LOLOK
Are you KIDDING ? We're losing money jew hand over jew fist charging fellow jew
HCN gas-huffing ragheads 5% interest AND trying to sell their worthless jew cars when they
miss a jew payment !
LOLOK ! What the fuck did you EXPECT in a jew ghetto, asshole ?
Benzes ? Royces ???
More like 80's Dodges and lots of pickups !
Right ! And ageing 1970s Volvos....jews just LOVE Volvos !
No wartime connotations such as VW and Benzes enjoy !
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
You need, to work on, that high pitched jew marketing voice some
more !
Not needed, Gordon ! I already told you -- it's like a license to lose
money, dealing with fellow HCN gas-huffers !
Cheap, bunch of semitic bastards aren't they raghead !

Hay ! What's the jew cure for seasickness ? Hang over the side of
the ship with a dollar bill between your jew teeth !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-07-11 19:03:03 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
LOLOK ! What the fuck did you EXPECT in a hillbilly trailer-park ghetto, asshole ?
Benzes ? Royces ???
More like 80's Dodges and lots of pickups!
You need, to work on, that high pitched jew marketing voice some
more !
Not needed, Gordon! I already told you -- it's like a license to print
money, dealing with you glue-huffers!
LOL
Right ! And ageing 1970s Volvos.
No wartime connotations such as VW and Benzes enjoy !
That's the beauty of it, Gordie!! You people will buy ANY piece of
shit we sell you!

And then after making a ton of money on OUTRAGEOUS interest, we'll
repossess it!

Aren't you GLAD now that you let us do the money lending?

ROFLMJAO



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-07-12 12:39:44 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 12:03:03 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Are you KIDDING ? We're losing money jew hand over jew fist charging fellow jew
HCN gas-huffing ragheads 5% interest AND trying to sell their worthless jew cars when they
miss a jew payment !
LOLOK ! What the fuck did you EXPECT in a jew ghetto, asshole ?
Benzes ? Royces ???
More like 80's Dodges and lots of pickups !
Right ! And ageing 1970s Volvos....jews just LOVE Volvos !
No wartime connotations such as VW and Benzes enjoy !
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
You need, to work on, that high pitched jew marketing voice some
more !
Not needed, Gordon ! I already told you -- it's like a license to lose
money, dealing with fellow HCN gas-huffers !
Cheap, bunch of semitic bastards aren't they raghead !
That's the beauty of it, Gordie !! We subpeople will buy ANY piece of
shit fellow jews sell us !
And then after losing a ton of money on OUTRAGEOUSLY low interest, we'll
repossess the worthless piece of jew shite !
Aren't you GLAD now that you only let us do money lending to other ragheads ?
It's been, like that since, the Middle Ages raghead ! For OBVIOUS,
reasons !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-07-13 01:02:32 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Right ! And ageing 1970s Volvos.
No wartime connotations such as VW and Benzes enjoy !
That's the beauty of it, Gordie!! You people will buy ANY piece of
shit we sell you!
And then after making a ton of money on OUTRAGEOUS interest, we'll
repossess it!
Aren't you GLAD now that you let us do the money lending?
ROFLMJAO
It's been, like that since, the Middle Ages raghead ! For OBVIOUS,
reasons !
That's RIGHT, glue-huffer! You pedophiles never had money to LEND.

ROFLMJAO



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-07-13 11:27:47 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 18:02:32 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
That's the beauty of it, Gordie !! We subpeople will buy ANY piece of
shit fellow jews sell us !
And then after losing a ton of money on OUTRAGEOUSLY low interest, we'll
repossess the worthless piece of jew shite !
Aren't you GLAD now that you only let us do money lending to other ragheads ?
It's been, like that since, the Middle Ages raghead ! For OBVIOUS,
reasons !
That's RIGHT, our felllow HCN gas-huffers never had any money !
That's, RIGHT ! Who'd hire a thieving g-ddam jew ?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-07-13 12:46:08 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Aren't you GLAD now that you let us do the money lending?
ROFLMJAO
It's been, like that since, the Middle Ages raghead ! For OBVIOUS,
reasons !
That's RIGHT, glue-huffer! You pedophiles never had money to LEND.
ROFLMJAO
That's, RIGHT ! Who'd hire a thieving unemployable pedophile like me ?
And THAT is why we run the entire world, Gordon!

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-07-14 11:45:21 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 05:46:08 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
That's the beauty of it, Gordie !! We subpeople will buy ANY piece of
shit fellow jews sell us !
And then after losing a ton of money on OUTRAGEOUSLY low interest, we'll
repossess the worthless piece of jew shite !
Aren't you GLAD now that you only let us do money lending to other ragheads ?
It's been, like that since, the Middle Ages raghead ! For OBVIOUS,
reasons !
That's RIGHT, our felllow HCN gas-huffers never had any money !
That's, RIGHT ! Who'd hire a thieving g-ddam jew ?
And THAT is why we ruin the entire world, Gordon !
As good, a reason as, any for 'holocausting'®™ you ragheads !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-07-14 12:08:21 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Aren't you GLAD now that you let us do the money lending?
ROFLMJAO
It's been, like that since, the Middle Ages raghead ! For OBVIOUS,
reasons !
That's RIGHT, glue-huffer! You pedophiles never had money to LEND.
ROFLMJAO
That's, RIGHT ! Who'd hire a thieving unemployable pedophile like me ?
And THAT is why we run the entire world, Gordon!
LOL
As good, a reason as, any for 'holocausting'®™ you ragheads !
Give it your best shot, Gordon! Any time you want to come out of your
basement!

Have you run out of excuses?

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-07-15 12:46:49 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 05:08:21 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Aren't you GLAD now that you only let us do money lending to other ragheads ?
It's been, like that since, the Middle Ages raghead ! For OBVIOUS,
reasons !
That's RIGHT, our felllow HCN gas-huffers never had any money !
That's, RIGHT ! Who'd hire a thieving g-ddam jew ?
And THAT is why we ruin the entire world, Gordon !
As good, a reason as, any for 'holocausting'®™ you ragheads !
We'll give it our best jew shot, Gordon !
Any time you want to come out of your jew ghetto !

Have you run out of jew excuses ?

Can't find jew registration card ?

Can't find human notary in jew ghetto ?

Can't find cajones ???

LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-07-15 13:27:20 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
As good, a reason as, any for 'holocausting'®™ you ragheads !
Give it your best shot, Gordon! Any time you want to come out of your
basement!
Have you run out of excuses?
LOL
Can't find jew registration card ?
ROFLMJAO!!!!

You're STILL suffering from the Paralytische Angst vor Juden that
you're CONTINUING the fake "registration" card stuff?

I knew you were frightened of Jews, but I had no idea you were THIS
petrified!

LOL

When are you going to send a copy of this "Jew Registration Card" to
me, Gordon?

Are you too afraid to email it?

Is that because then you'd have to admit it doesn't exist?

[guffaw]

Aren't there any REAL Nazi's around here?



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-07-16 13:22:00 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 15 Jul 2018 06:27:20 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
As good, a reason as, any for 'holocausting'®™ you ragheads !
We'll give it our best jew shot, Gordon !
Any time you want to come out of your jew ghetto !
Have you run out of jew excuses ?
Can't find jew registration card ?
Can't find human notary in jew ghetto ?
Can't find cajones ???
LOLOK
I'm STILL suffering from the Paralytische Angst vor Vernichtung that
I'm CONTINUING the "can't find jew registration card" stuff !
I knew you were frightened of Humans, but I had no idea you were THIS
petrified !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-07-16 13:43:19 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Can't find jew registration card ?
ROFLMJAO!!!!
You're STILL suffering from the Paralytische Angst vor Juden that
you're CONTINUING the fake "registration" card stuff?
I knew you were frightened of Jews, but I had no idea you were THIS
petrified!
LOL
When are you going to send a copy of this "Jew Registration Card" to
me, Gordon?
Never! It's the excuse I use-- they don't exist! Everyone knows that!
Post by The Jews
Are you too afraid to email it?
Well of COURSE I am!
Post by The Jews
Is that because then you'd have to admit it doesn't exist?
[guffaw]
Aren't there any REAL Nazi's around here?
Well of COURSE I'm frightened of Jews! Why do you think I keep
demanding things that don't exist?
Thanks for the confirmations, Gordon! LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-07-17 12:40:50 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 06:43:19 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
I'm STILL suffering from the Paralytische Angst vor Vernichtung that
I'm CONTINUING the "can't find jew registration card" stuff !
I knew you were frightened of Humans, but I had no idea you were THIS
petrified !
Well of COURSE I'm frightened of Humans ! I shit jew b'ricks ! Why do
you think I keep refusing to scan the jew registration card that you KNOW exists ?
Thanks for the confirmations, raghead !

Scheisseziegelsteine it IS !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Jews
2018-07-17 12:43:54 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
Jewish, hated by Hitler and proven by White Nationalist Scholars to be
inferior to Asian peoples, tried to cover up his abject fear of the
fascist-slapping, Nazi-tormenting, totalitarian-taunting, superior
Jews that torture him daily, and reveal his complete and total
ignorance, and expose his countless excuses to avoid getting
Nuremberged®, by taking time out of his busy schedule of felching his
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn to lie
when he pathetically copied a superior being's words and changed them
around a bit to make it look like he was capable to coming up with
Post by The Jews
Well of COURSE I'm frightened of Jews! Why do you think I keep
demanding things that don't exist?
Thanks for the confirmations, Gordon! LOL
You're welcome for the confirmations, raghead !
Always good to know that we're keeping our boots on your neck!

LOL



"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart, or because I'm so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018

2018 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0


"Straight? ME????? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set, up an untraceable Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he never got an email from, but somehow he knows about."
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-07-18 12:42:37 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 05:43:54 -0700, grubby uppity little jew raghead
foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher, holocaust Überlebender
und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun 'Feigling-Unglück'
Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org> wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
I knew you were frightened of Humans, but I had no idea you were THIS
petrified !
Well of COURSE I'm frightened of Humans ! I shit jew b'ricks ! Why do
you think I keep refusing to scan the jew registration card that you KNOW exists ?
Thanks for the confirmations, raghead !
Scheisseziegelsteine it IS !
Always good to know that you're keeping your jackboots on our jew necks !
Glad, to hear it raghead ! Enjoy all ready !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
Loose Cannon
2018-07-18 14:38:43 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Why, of course... it's sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")!
The Peeler
2018-07-18 17:39:16 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 05:42:37 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Well of COURSE I'm frightened of Jews! Why do you think I keep
demanding things that don't exist?
Thanks for the confirmations, Gordon! LOL
You're welcome for the confirmations, raghead !
Always good to know that we're keeping our boots on your neck!
LOL
Glad, to hear it raghead ! I enjoy all ready !
Good to see that you know your position (with your filthy serb neck under
the boots of a Jew)! <BG>
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Michael about Gay Razovic:
"He is a mangina- the shape of a man, the masculinity of a vagina."
MID: <00f49a20-09c5-4e66-92b7-***@ou9g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-07-16 17:16:37 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 06:22:00 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
ROFLMJAO!!!!
You're STILL suffering from the Paralytische Angst vor Juden that
you're CONTINUING the fake "registration" card stuff?
I knew you were frightened of Jews, but I had no idea you were THIS
petrified!
LOL
I knew you were frightened of Humans, but I had no idea you were THIS
petrified !
Oh, no! Usenet's famous most boring lameassed copycat, dumb anal Razovic
herself, just "struck" again! Gee...!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Avenging Angel to dumb anal Razovic:
"You however are a stain on humanity that needs to bleached out."
MID: <***@85>
The Peeler
2018-07-15 18:50:53 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 15 Jul 2018 05:46:49 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
And THAT is why we run the entire world, Gordon!
LOL
As good, a reason as, any for 'holocausting'®™ you ragheads !
Give it your best shot, Gordon! Any time you want to come out of your
basement!
Have you run out of excuses?
LOL
Any time you want to come out of your jew ghetto !
He's in no "jew ghetto", nor any other Jew, coward! Now GO for it! Holocaust
at least ONE! Or are you ONLY all bark and no bite, you housebound bigmouth?
LOL
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2018-07-14 18:37:39 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 04:45:21 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:on (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Aren't you GLAD now that you let us do the money lending?
ROFLMJAO
It's been, like that since, the Middle Ages raghead ! For OBVIOUS,
reasons !
That's RIGHT, glue-huffer! You pedophiles never had money to LEND.
ROFLMJAO
That's, RIGHT ! Who'd hire a thieving unemployable pedophile like me ?
And THAT is why we run the entire world, Gordon!
LOL
As good, a reason as, any for 'holocausting'®™ you ragheads !
Geezuz Christ! DO it finally! You've been spouting that bullshit for OVER
TWENTY YEARS ...and you STILL did NOTHING! LMAO!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
tomcov about poor psychotic asshole Razovic:
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
MID: <83356bf8-8666-4f4f-ac9a-***@n35g2000yqf.googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2018-07-13 20:40:50 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 04:27:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by The Jews
That's the beauty of it, Gordie!! You people will buy ANY piece of
shit we sell you!
And then after making a ton of money on OUTRAGEOUS interest, we'll
repossess it!
Aren't you GLAD now that you let us do the money lending?
ROFLMJAO
It's been, like that since, the Middle Ages raghead ! For OBVIOUS,
reasons !
That's RIGHT, glue-huffer! You pedophiles never had money to LEND.
ROFLMJAO
That's, RIGHT !
Of course, he's right, retard!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Who'd hire a thieving g-ddam jew ?
JEWS are the ones who hire the people that they need to work for them. If
you weren't such a psychotic housebound bitch, you might get hired by a Jew
to do some simple errand jobs for him, dumb anal Razovic.
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
The top 5 truths about poor dumb Razovic, our colostomy bag wearing resident
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

the desperate psycho can't SLEEP anymore,
she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2018-07-10 18:09:37 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 05:55:42 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Are you KIDDING? We're making money hand over fist charging you
glue-huffing hillbillies 50% interest AND selling your cars when you
miss a payment!
LOL
Business has never been better!
LOLOK ! What the fuck did you EXPECT ?
We expected business not to be SO good, you clueless nazi morons! LOL
You need, to work on, my high pitched serb whining voice some
more !
We keep doing our best, hysterical cunt. But it's your insuperable fear of
the Jews that makes your voice always so high-pitched, hysterical serb
coward!
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
with vaginas."
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-15 18:33:01 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by The Peeler
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 05:55:42 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by The Jews
Are you KIDDING? We're making money hand over fist charging you
glue-huffing hillbillies 50% interest AND selling your cars when you
miss a payment!
LOL
Business has never been better!
LOLOK ! What the fuck did you EXPECT ?
We expected business not to be SO good, you clueless nazi morons! LOL
You need, to work on, my high pitched serb whining voice some
more !
We keep doing our best, hysterical cunt. But it's your insuperable fear of
the Jews that makes your voice always so high-pitched, hysterical serb
coward!
The mangina can not measure up to the Judenvolk!


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2018-07-15 18:54:46 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by The Jews
Business has never been better!
LOLOK ! What the fuck did you EXPECT ?
We expected business not to be SO good, you clueless nazi morons! LOL
You need, to work on, my high pitched serb whining voice some
more !
We keep doing our best, hysterical cunt. But it's your insuperable fear of
the Jews that makes your voice always so high-pitched, hysterical serb
coward!
The mangina can not measure up to the Judenvolk!
Michael
Or any other folk, like "schwartzes", "gooks", "spics", etc. They all
outsmart, outwit, outdo, outsex her. ALL! LOL
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-07-16 13:22:01 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Sun, 15 Jul 2018 11:33:01 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina can not measure up to the Judenvolk!
Michael
The judendreckuntervolk can not measure up to ANY human, mong.

Neither can YOU, you slant eyed jewloving asshole!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-07-16 17:15:20 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 06:22:01 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
LOLOK ! What the fuck did you EXPECT ?
We expected business not to be SO good, you clueless nazi morons! LOL
You need, to work on, my high pitched serb whining voice some
more !
We keep doing our best, hysterical cunt. But it's your insuperable fear of
the Jews that makes your voice always so high-pitched, hysterical serb
coward!
The mangina can not measure up to the Judenvolk!
Michael
The judendreckuntervolk can not measure up to ANY human, mong.
Neither can YOU, you slant eyed jewloving asshole!
They ALL outsmart, outwit, outdo and outsex you, you ridiculous, abysmally
stupid, sexually crippled, little serb felcher! LOL
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Loose Cannon
2018-07-09 16:36:20 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
SO MANY of them did, sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
(aka "Ron Jacobson")...

Is THAT why you're so MAD, you inferior shiteating nazoid sub-louse?

Yes!
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-07-09 16:48:24 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 16:36:20 +0000 (UTC), FAKE Loose Cannon aka jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein <***@gmx-x.comm> wrote:

[fluhs jew shite]

That's EASHY, jew pedo BARUCH....it was HARVEY WEENSHTEEN!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2018-07-09 16:50:34 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
One of these? TSSK!

KKK "Grand Dragon" molested his granddaughter
http://tinyurl.com/ou674td

Leading US neo-Nazi jailed for child porn possession
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Alfred_Strom

More on neo-nazis and child porn
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7469180.stm

neo-Nazi leader shot dead by his 10 year old son whom he abused
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Jeff_Hall

Frank Collin, leader of the National Socialist Party of America: pedophile
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Collin

"Aryan Nations" leader, convicted of theft, is also a pedophile
http://tinyurl.com/q2qm743

Fugitive Nazis who built a paedophile paradise in the sun
http://tinyurl.com/p8sungc

neo-Nazi attacks women with hammer, gets 248-year sentence
http://tinyurl.com/pcblep5

http://tinyurl.com/oa55jxz
Notorious German Neo-Nazi Tino Brandt Charged With Child Abuse

Nazis were "sexually aroused by necrophilia, bestiality and sadism"
http://tinyurl.com/kppjbuc

White supremacist beat a five year old to death
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_W._Ryan

British neo-Nazis torture, murder 17 month old boy
http://tinyurl.com/nlddf8

British neo-Nazi sentenced to life for raping a two year old girl
http://tinyurl.com/o3obact

Child porn found on computer of neo-Nazi Holocaust Museum shooter
http://tinyurl.com/nqvkoba

White supremacists rob and murder a family, including an 8 year old girl
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevie_Kehoe

British KKK "leader" is a convicted child molester
http://tinyurl.com/pcdav6g
http://www.bernardomahoney.com/forthcb/ootdie/articles/wiw.shtml
http://tinyurl.com/opmajuf

Hungarian neo-Nazis murder four year old boy
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/world/europe/article3835961.ece

BNP paedophile convicted
http://libcom.org/news/bnp-murderer-paedophile-convicted-22062012

And ANOTHER BNP paedophile convicted!
http://libcom.org/news/bnp-paedophile-jailed-13012006

White supremacist tortured and sexually assaulted teen stepdaughters
http://tinyurl.com/pucouny

Nigel Hesmondalgh, British neo-Nazi: jailed for possessing a series
of degrading photos and videos of children.
https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2014/09/06/edl-sex-offenders-list/

Shaun Jones, British neo-Nazi: jailed for raping a 12 year old girl
https://malatesta32.wordpress.com/2014/11/19/updated-edl-nonce-list/
http://tinyurl.com/qxefndm

Kane Hutchinson, British neo-Nazi: jailed for abusing young boys
http://tinyurl.com/oc3zm2w

John Broomfield, British neo-Nazi: jailed for child abuse images
http://tinyurl.com/pxfq6ux
https://liveraf.wordpress.com/tag/john-broomfield/

Mervyn Jones, British neo-Nazi: 17 years for "sustained and prolific sex crimes"
http://tinyurl.com/q838xlf
http://tinyurl.com/oa87ea8

Darren Francis, British neo-Nazi: multiple sex offences, illegal drugs
http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.co.il/2010/07/bnp-paedophile-every-parents-worst.html

James Mullen, British neo-Nazi, repeatedly kicked his pregnant girlfriend
in the stomach, attacked others, incl. a 10-year-old girl
http://tinyurl.com/pth57ou

Wayne McCurry, British neo-Nazi, convicted of attacking two 14-year-old girls
More on this sick nazoid animal: http://tinyurl.com/penov2z

Eliot Jones, British neo-Nazi, sentenced for blackmail and child abuse
Yes, business as usual with the nazoid sickos.
More in: http://tinyurl.com/p89ypar

Jeff Marsh, British neo-Nazi "leader", jailed for attacking a woman
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casuals_United
The Peeler
2018-07-09 17:17:42 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
None yet. But once there is such a Nobel Prize, dumb anal dreckserb Razovic
will win it, hands down!
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-07-09 17:24:39 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 19:17:42 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
<***@my.Grik.anus.invalid> wrote:

[FLUHS Grik skata]

Watch, it anus!

HAY! I KNOW. They ALL did!

LOLOK

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-07-09 18:01:45 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
Just what IS that retarded psychotic bitch babbling about again? Check for
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Watch, it anus!
HAY! I KNOW. They ALL did!
LOLOK
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
???? BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Poor idiot! LOL
--
Dumb anal Razovic's talking about her experience, on July 2nd, 2018:
"Suck a jew rectum hard enough and diarrhoea will come out!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2018-07-10 11:47:43 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
"jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
On Mon, 9 Jul 2018 19:17:42 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Watch, it anus!
We watch vulva instead.

Loading Image...
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
HAY! I KNOW. They ALL did!
There are no such Nobel Prizwes.

If there was one, you would win every year!


Michael


---
This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.
https://www.avg.com
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2018-07-11 11:50:53 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 10 Jul 2018 04:47:43 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
HAY! I KNOW. They ALL did!
There are no such Nobel Prizwes.
Yes, there are such Nobel Prizwes.
http://www.nobelprize.org/sodomy
Post by Michael Ejercito
If there was one, you would win every year!
Michael
YOU are merely the beneficiary/recipient of weekly sodomy at the Queen
Mary parking lot and as such do not qualify for nomination....you need
to INITIATE sodomy like your Grik fiancee does!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
--

"You are full of shit. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
there is no Jewish look. I know my people and I can see their
Jewishness. Susan is not a Jew. If you want to get down her panties
just ask her she'll let you. She's a non-Jew."
Message-ID: <bfbdb526-1042-4e8e-a39f-***@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com>

"You can try all you want and get all the plastic surgery you want but
you'll never look like one of us because you are not a Jew. You are
an Irish Shiksa that Isn't even a righteous non-Jew a Ger Tzadeck You
are VEEDMUS amongst us and are a gentile. I would not be surprised if
you ever go to Eretz Israel and spout off your non-senseical lies that
a Jew doesn't kill you or a gentile murder you. You are wicked because
you antagonize and lie about the Tzadeckim. The best place for you is
scrubbing toilets and urinals in a gymnasium that is predominate used
by Negros."
Message-ID: <ee17d097-89f7-4e72-a41a-***@p2g2000prn.googlegroups.com>

- drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's
attempted 'conversion' to the jew race

"Warren is not well. He's a non-Jewish mental patient who usually declines to
take his medications. Please keep this in mind when viewing future posts."
Message-ID: <JZQTk.1726$***@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

- neo-jew 'convert' Suzy KKKohen, mocking drug-fucked jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish's
claim to be a jew
The Peeler
2018-07-11 15:04:48 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 04:50:53 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
There are no such Nobel Prizwes.
Yes, there are such Nobel Prizwes.
http://www.nobelprize.org/sodomy
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Post by Michael Ejercito
If there was one, you would win every year!
Michael
YOU are merely the beneficiary/recipient of weekly sodomy at the Queen
Mary parking lot and as such do not qualify for nomination....you need
to INITIATE sodomy like your Grik fiancee does!
Stop projecting your OWN depravity onto all those that you know are superior
to you and straight unlike you, you disgusting flaming fag!
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
Cheers!
BTW, "cheers"??? Is that what you say when you are about to swallow nazi
jizz, you housebound cocksucking wanker? <BG>
--
Avenging Angel to dumb anal Razovic:
"You however are a stain on humanity that needs to bleached out."
MID: <***@85>
The Peeler
2018-07-08 18:20:05 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Raw Message
It's retarded anal Razovic's BLOOMING PSYCHOSIS, of course! LOL Check this
Post by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
HUH?
HAY!
And the vote GOTTA go to....Michael Smerconish!
Never have, I HEARD such a high-pitched jew marketing voice!
LOLOK
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL

Yeah, why???

Do tell us finally, dumb anal Razovic! LOL
--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Loading...