How The British State Protects Paedophiles
Add Reply
Tony
2018-08-09 17:14:02 UTC

A damning expose of the way the British state has conspired to cover up widespread child sexual abuse and protect paedophiles from criminal prosecutions. From individual cases of paedophilia, to the widespread issue of Islamic grooming gangs, to the historic cases of child sexual abuse carried out by leading members of the establishment, the sordid history of the British state’s collusion to protect sex offenders is laid bare.

My video on the Rotherham Grooming Scandal

The website of the Independent Inquiry in Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA)
https://www.iicsa.org.uk/

My book, The Fall of Western Man is now available. It is available as a FREE eBook and also in hardback and paperback editions.

The Official Website:
http://www.thefallofwesternman.com/
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-09 19:18:50 UTC
Post by Tony
http://youtu.be/penL6zLuQGE
A damning expose of the way the British state has conspired to cover up widespread child sexual abuse and protect paedophiles from criminal prosecutions. From individual cases of paedophilia, to the widespread issue of Islamic grooming gangs, to the historic cases of child sexual abuse carried out by leading members of the establishment, the sordid history of the British state?s collusion to protect sex offenders is laid bare.
The British government, in conjunction with the GBLTPQ movement,
endorses sexual diversity. We are expected to revel in its glorious
rainbow and embrace its wondrous mosaic.

How come you don't?
The Peeler
2018-08-09 19:39:48 UTC
On Thu, 9 Aug 2018 12:18:50 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by Tony
http://youtu.be/penL6zLuQGE
A damning expose of the way the British state has conspired to cover up
widespread child sexual abuse and protect paedophiles from criminal
prosecutions. From individual cases of paedophilia, to the widespread
issue of Islamic grooming gangs, to the historic cases of child sexual
abuse carried out by leading members of the establishment, the sordid
history of the British state?s collusion to protect sex offenders is
laid bare.
The British government, in conjunction with the GBLTPQ movement,
endorses sexual diversity. We are expected to revel in its glorious
rainbow and embrace its wondrous mosaic.
It, or any other government, doesn't endorse YOUR sexual "diversity", you
cow-porking pedophilic necro!
--
Perverted anal Razovic, posting as The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe, supports
sex with cows:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/tree/browse_frm/month/2003-09/ef8cdceb7bc57ff1?rnum=81&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.activism%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fmonth%2F2003-09%3F
BurfordTJustice
2018-08-10 11:55:41 UTC