Mostly-Muslim grooming gang: 'White Women Are Good for Only One Thing...' [Islamic, Muslim terrorism]
2017-08-10 16:00:51 UTC
Yet the "proper" "PC" Brits run around saying this does not happen.
Grooming Gang: 'White Women Are Good for Only One Thing --
for People Like Me to F*** and Use as Trash'
breitbart.com
Thursday, August 10, 2017
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/10/newcastle-groomers-white-women-are-trash-police-are-racist/
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
pullgees
Thursday, August 10, 2017
It's worse in Pakistan. Anyway these scum come from a Muslim culture but are they Muslims themselves? The argument from Muslims here is that they are not really Muslims but simply criminals, why bring religion into it?
Ted
2017-08-10 17:49:59 UTC
Thursday, August 10, 2017
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/10/newcastle-groomers-white-women-are-trash-police-are-racist/
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
It's worse in Pakistan. Anyway these scum come from a Muslim culture but are they Muslims themselves? The argument from Muslims here is that they are not really Muslims but simply criminals, why bring religion into it?
Walk around any town and you will find plenty of white women with half a
dozen kids all by different men of various races. I.e slags who will
drop their drawers for a half smoked fag.

I wonder how many of these so called victims were willing participants
eager for the free drink and drugs who were then put on the compensation
gravy train by the police in return for giving 'evidence'?
Big Jumper
2017-08-10 18:35:33 UTC
Thursday, August 10, 2017
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/10/newcastle-groomers-white-women-are-trash-police-are-racist/
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
It's worse in Pakistan. Anyway these scum come from a Muslim culture
but are they Muslims themselves? The argument from Muslims here is
that they are not really Muslims but simply criminals, why bring
religion into it?
Walk around any town and you will find plenty of white women with half a
dozen kids all by different men of various races. I.e slags who will
drop their drawers for a half smoked fag.
How do you tell an English woman has had three kids by three different
fathers? One kid is white, one is brown and the other is yellow. LOL.
Post by Ted
I wonder how many of these so called victims were willing participants
eager for the free drink and drugs who were then put on the compensation
gravy train by the police in return for giving 'evidence'?
You got a point.

2017-08-10 20:13:34 UTC
2017-08-10 20:13:15 UTC
Do Tell,
Vidcapper
2017-08-11 06:29:03 UTC
Thursday, August 10, 2017
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/08/10/newcastle-groomers-white-women-are-trash-police-are-racist/
Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti
It's worse in Pakistan. Anyway these scum come from a Muslim culture
but are they Muslims themselves? The argument from Muslims here is
that they are not really Muslims but simply criminals, why bring
religion into it?
Walk around any town and you will find plenty of white women with half a
dozen kids all by different men of various races. I.e slags who will
drop their drawers for a half smoked fag.
I wonder how many of these so called victims were willing participants
eager for the free drink and drugs who were then put on the compensation
gravy train by the police in return for giving 'evidence'?
Even if that were true, if they were under 16 at the time it becomes
irrelevant.
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
BurfordTJustice