'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to give BIRTH thanks
burfordTjustice
2017-01-08 12:11:34 UTC
Your tax money at work.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
The Todal
2017-01-08 15:44:23 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to give
BIRTH thanks
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
Well, it's bollocks, isn't it? It's a woman who has chosen to have her
sexual organs mutilated so that she can identify as a man, but she
became pregnant at the point when she had decided she had become a man.
So we can all pretend that a man has become pregnant.

I'm sure there's a more politically correct way of setting out the above
facts, but those are the facts. People should know that if you change
sex you are likely to be incapable of producing sperm or ova, unless
these are harvested from the sex organs that you have abandoned.
Graham T
A DNA test will soon show if it is male or female.
abelard
2017-01-08 16:09:36 UTC
On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 16:00:48 +0000, Graham T
Post by Graham T
Post by The Todal
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to give
BIRTH thanks
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
Well, it's bollocks, isn't it? It's a woman who has chosen to have her
sexual organs mutilated so that she can identify as a man, but she
became pregnant at the point when she had decided she had become a man.
So we can all pretend that a man has become pregnant.
I'm sure there's a more politically correct way of setting out the above
facts, but those are the facts. People should know that if you change
sex you are likely to be incapable of producing sperm or ova, unless
these are harvested from the sex organs that you have abandoned.
A DNA test will soon show if it is male or female.
or a combination!
www.abelard.org
burfordTjustice
2017-01-08 17:09:40 UTC
On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 15:44:23 +0000
Post by The Todal
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to
give BIRTH thanks
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
Well, it's bollocks, isn't it? It's a woman who has chosen to have
her sexual organs mutilated so that she can identify as a man, but
she became pregnant at the point when she had decided she had become
a man. So we can all pretend that a man has become pregnant.
I'm sure there's a more politically correct way of setting out the
above facts, but those are the facts. People should know that if you
change sex you are likely to be incapable of producing sperm or ova,
unless these are harvested from the sex organs that you have
abandoned.
You seems to have an in depth knowledge of this person.
Were you the sperm donor??
burfordTjustice
2017-01-08 17:13:05 UTC
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 18:05:00 +0100
Post by The Todal
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to
give BIRTH thanks
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
Well, it's bollocks, isn't it? It's a woman who has chosen to
have her sexual organs mutilated so that she can identify as a
man, but she became pregnant at the point when she had decided she
had become a man. So we can all pretend that a man has become
pregnant.
I'm sure there's a more politically correct way of setting out the
above facts, but those are the facts. People should know that if
you change sex you are likely to be incapable of producing sperm
or ova, unless these are harvested from the sex organs that you
have abandoned.
The sheer selfishness of these sex change attention seekers is blown
wide open by this nonsense.
"I always new I was born to be a man" says a woman who delays her
surgery while purchasing donor sperm on Ebay, and then after
becoming pregnant can't wait to sell her story to the worst
newspaper in Europe.
Broadmoor is the only sensible answer for her.
Posted by Mimo Usenet Browser v0.2.5
============================
So, how will he give birth? Through his bum????
caesarian
Oh..cunt already replaced?

How do you know????
abelard
2017-01-08 17:19:04 UTC
On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 12:13:05 -0500, burfordTjustice
Post by burfordTjustice
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 18:05:00 +0100
Post by The Todal
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
[...]
otherwise she would not be worrying!
www.abelard.org
burfordTjustice
2017-01-08 17:23:10 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 18:05:00 +0100
On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 16:54:58 -0000, "Ophelia"
Post by The Todal
Your tax money at work.
Then how did he get pregnant?
abelard
2017-01-08 17:24:50 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 18:05:00 +0100
On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 16:54:58 -0000, "Ophelia"
Post by The Todal
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
[...]
through her she or it's belly button....or by sitting on a warm bus
seat after a man has been there

have you done no biology
www.abelard.org
Bod
Your grammar is getting worse. I recommend a Janet & John book.
Max Demian
2017-01-08 17:32:57 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to give
BIRTH thanks
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
What is (s)he going to put down on the baby's birth certificate? Himself
as the father and an unknown second father?

More generally, what does the long form birth certificate say if the
father is unknown, disputed or later found to be misattributed? If a
mother travesl to South Africa with her minor child, she has to carry a
document proving the consent of the father. What do they do in these
cases? CMWTK.
Max Demian
Mr Pounder Esquire
2017-01-08 18:49:28 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to give
BIRTH thanks
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
His head is all fucked up inside.
Unemployed council estate shite.
Best thing "it" can do is commit suicide and save the nation a pile of
money.
This thing will be on benefits for life.
Scum.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-01-08 18:57:33 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to give
BIRTH thanks
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
His head is all fucked up inside.
Unemployed council estate shite.
Best thing "it" can do is commit suicide and save the nation a pile of
money.
This thing will be on benefits for life.
Scum.
For once I agree with you. Changing sex is ridiculous. Why couldn't she just have been a regular lesbian?
--
What does a married man say after sex?
Don't tell my wife.
The Peeler
2017-01-08 19:13:33 UTC
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 18:57:33 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
His head is all fucked up inside.
Unemployed council estate shite.
Best thing "it" can do is commit suicide and save the nation a pile of
money.
This thing will be on benefits for life.
Scum.
For once I agree with you. Changing sex is ridiculous. Why couldn't she
just have been a regular lesbian?
Funny thing is, the same applies to YOU and it's good that you felt
personally addressed:

"His head is all fucked up inside.
Unemployed council estate shite.
Best thing "it" can do is commit suicide and save the nation a pile of
money.
This thing will be on benefits for life.
Scum."

See, perfect description of you!
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "intellect" on
display:
MID: <***@red.lan>
Ted H
2017-01-08 20:14:58 UTC
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 18:49:28 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to give
BIRTH thanks
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
His head is all fucked up inside.
Unemployed council estate shite.
Best thing "it" can do is commit suicide and save the nation a pile of
money.
This thing will be on benefits for life.
Scum.
For once I agree with you. Changing sex is ridiculous. Why couldn't
she just have been a regular lesbian?
Apparently a prosthetic is put inside the skin to make the 'stiffy'

Why not just use Araldite and a lolly stick?

http://www.jprasurg.com/article/S0007-1226(05)00193-1/abstract?cc=y=
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-01-08 20:22:41 UTC
Post by Ted H
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 18:49:28 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to give
BIRTH thanks
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
His head is all fucked up inside.
Unemployed council estate shite.
Best thing "it" can do is commit suicide and save the nation a pile of
money.
This thing will be on benefits for life.
Scum.
For once I agree with you. Changing sex is ridiculous. Why couldn't
she just have been a regular lesbian?
Apparently a prosthetic is put inside the skin to make the 'stiffy'
Why not just use Araldite and a lolly stick?
http://www.jprasurg.com/article/S0007-1226(05)00193-1/abstract?cc=y=
Do they actually attach all the nerve endings too? A stiffy without feeling is pretty pointless.
--
Sprinter Tim Montgomery is banned 2 years for doping.
Track officials began to suspect he might be juicing.
His personal best time recently broke the record held by Chuck Yeager.
The Peeler
2017-01-08 20:31:25 UTC
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:22:41 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Ted H
Apparently a prosthetic is put inside the skin to make the 'stiffy'
Why not just use Araldite and a lolly stick?
http://www.jprasurg.com/article/S0007-1226(05)00193-1/abstract?cc=y=
Do they actually attach all the nerve endings too? A stiffy without feeling is pretty pointless.
NOT as pointless as your miserable existence, Birdbrain!
--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" at work:
"Satan is god's wife. Woman are evil."
MID: <***@red.lan>
burfordTjustice
2017-01-08 20:42:09 UTC
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:22:41 -0000
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:14:58 -0000, Ted H
Post by Ted H
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 18:49:28 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Your tax money at work.
You would know.....LOL
Ted H
2017-01-08 20:08:28 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Your tax money at work.
What does that make you then?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-01-08 20:16:50 UTC
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to give
BIRTH thanks
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
His head is all fucked up inside.
Unemployed council estate shite.
Best thing "it" can do is commit suicide and save the nation a pile of
money.
This thing will be on benefits for life.
Scum.
What does that make you then?
He's a standard plain boring run of the mill bloke with nothing interesting to report.
"Sex is one of the most beautiful, wholesome, and natural things that money can buy." -- Steve Martin
The Peeler
2017-01-08 20:26:31 UTC
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:16:50 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
His head is all fucked up inside.
Unemployed council estate shite.
Best thing "it" can do is commit suicide and save the nation a pile of
money.
This thing will be on benefits for life.
Scum.
What does that make you then?
He's a standard plain boring run of the mill bloke with nothing interesting to report.
He always gives interesting revealing descriptions of what you are,
Birdbrain! No wonder you don't like it! LOL
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
MID: <***@red.lan>
burfordTjustice
2017-01-08 20:41:35 UTC
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:16:50 -0000
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:08:28 -0000, Ted H
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Your tax money at work.
Unlike you dole whores,eh?
Mr Pounder Esquire
2017-01-08 21:03:46 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:16:50 -0000
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:08:28 -0000, Ted H
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to
give BIRTH thanks
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
His head is all fucked up inside.
Unemployed council estate shite.
Best thing "it" can do is commit suicide and save the nation a
pile of money.
This thing will be on benefits for life.
Scum.
What does that make you then?
He's a standard plain boring run of the mill bloke with nothing interesting to report.
Unlike you dole whores,eh?
"I have probably got more out of the system than you have ever paid in".
(Peter Hucker)
{Wanker}
Ted H
2017-01-08 21:07:08 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by The Peeler
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:16:50 -0000
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:08:28 -0000, Ted H
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to
give BIRTH thanks
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
His head is all fucked up inside.
Unemployed council estate shite.
Best thing "it" can do is commit suicide and save the nation a
pile of money.
This thing will be on benefits for life.
Scum.
What does that make you then?
He's a standard plain boring run of the mill bloke with nothing interesting to report.
Unlike you dole whores,eh?
"I have probably got more out of the system than you have ever paid in".
(Peter Hucker)
{Wanker}
Good luck to him if he has. The whole idea
of 'the system' is to spread the wealth about.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-01-08 21:40:15 UTC
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by The Peeler
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:16:50 -0000
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:08:28 -0000, Ted H
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
[...]
Mr Pounder thinks it's some kind of game where you accrue points then make fun of anyone who doesn't have enough.
Why isn;t the apostrophe next to the L? Who ever uses the semicolon???
The Peeler
2017-01-08 22:10:47 UTC
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
"I have probably got more out of the system than you have ever paid in".
(Peter Hucker)
{Wanker}
Good luck to him if he has. The whole idea
of 'the system' is to spread the wealth about.
Mr Pounder thinks it's some kind of game where you accrue points then
make fun of anyone who doesn't have enough.
Why do you keep making fun of yourself, Birdbrain? Or are do you do it
unvoluntarily? LMAO!
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") about himself:
"I can sleep outside in a temperature of -20C wearing only shorts".
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
burfordTjustice
2017-01-09 18:28:54 UTC
On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 21:07:08 +0000
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by The Peeler
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:16:50 -0000
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:08:28 -0000, Ted H
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Your tax money at work.
LOL...those at the top get the most....
Mr Pounder Esquire
2017-01-09 22:04:31 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 21:07:08 +0000
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by The Peeler
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:16:50 -0000
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:08:28 -0000, Ted H
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
[...]
How can you wish good luck to an utter sponging wanker?
Becsause they work for it.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-01-09 22:32:16 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by burfordTjustice
On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 21:07:08 +0000
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by The Peeler
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:16:50 -0000
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:08:28 -0000, Ted H
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Your tax money at work.
Post by burfordTjustice
LOL...those at the top get the most....
Becsause they work for it.
Work is inversely proportional to pay. Those at the bottom slave away, those at the top sit behind desks.
If sex is a pain in the ass, then you're doing it wrong.
The Peeler
2017-01-09 23:24:25 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
LOL...those at the top get the most....
Becsause they work for it.
Work is inversely proportional to pay. Those at the bottom slave away,
those at the top sit behind desks.
The opinion of a typical sponging wanker, of course!
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") on women:
"Women are inferior".
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
abelard
2017-01-10 11:50:49 UTC
On Mon, 09 Jan 2017 22:32:16 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Work is inversely proportional to pay. Those at the bottom slave away, those at the top sit behind desks.
those at the bottom don't have the ability to use their brains
to work smarter...
that is why you get less pay

only if you learn to work smarter will you improve your situation

those at the bottom are almost all on subsidised wages or other
version of the dole...

so stop whining and educate yourself
www.abelard.org
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-01-12 23:19:08 UTC
Post by abelard
On Mon, 09 Jan 2017 22:32:16 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Work is inversely proportional to pay. Those at the bottom slave away, those at the top sit behind desks.
those at the bottom don't have the ability to use their brains
to work smarter...
that is why you get less pay
only if you learn to work smarter will you improve your situation
those at the bottom are almost all on subsidised wages or other
version of the dole...
so stop whining and educate yourself
More energy expended should equal more pay.
The inside of a spider is under pressure, like the air in a balloon, because spiders move by pushing fluid through valves. They are hydraulic.
The Peeler
2017-01-12 23:28:54 UTC
On Thu, 12 Jan 2017 23:19:08 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by abelard
On Mon, 09 Jan 2017 22:32:16 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Work is inversely proportional to pay. Those at the bottom slave away, those at the top sit behind desks.
those at the bottom don't have the ability to use their brains
to work smarter...
that is why you get less pay
only if you learn to work smarter will you improve your situation
those at the bottom are almost all on subsidised wages or other
version of the dole...
so stop whining and educate yourself
More energy expended should equal more pay.
Like he said: stop whing and educate yourself, welfare whore!
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
"On the road they [cyclists] get in the way of cars and slow them down.
Cyclists are pedestrians on wheels, think of them like a runner. If you go
for a run, you use the pavement."
MID: <***@red.lan>
burfordTjustice
2017-01-10 11:38:50 UTC
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 22:04:31 -0000
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by burfordTjustice
On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 21:07:08 +0000
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by The Peeler
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:16:50 -0000
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:08:28 -0000, Ted H
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Your tax money at work.
We meant those over seeing the dole systems get the most.
Mr Pounder Esquire
2017-01-08 20:22:56 UTC
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to
give BIRTH thanks
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
His head is all fucked up inside.
Unemployed council estate shite.
Best thing "it" can do is commit suicide and save the nation a pile
of money.
This thing will be on benefits for life.
Scum.
What does that make you then?
Retired, nice home, paid for, 48 years fully paid up national insurance
contributions.
What does that make you then?
abelard
2017-01-08 22:30:30 UTC
On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 20:22:56 -0000, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to
give BIRTH thanks
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
His head is all fucked up inside.
Unemployed council estate shite.
Best thing "it" can do is commit suicide and save the nation a pile
of money.
This thing will be on benefits for life.
Scum.
What does that make you then?
Retired, nice home, paid for, 48 years fully paid up national insurance
contributions.
What does that make you then?
obsessed by a few numbers....or is that you
www.abelard.org
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-01-08 23:06:28 UTC
Post by abelard
On Sun, 8 Jan 2017 20:22:56 -0000, "Mr Pounder Esquire"
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Ted H
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to
give BIRTH thanks
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
His head is all fucked up inside.
Unemployed council estate shite.
Best thing "it" can do is commit suicide and save the nation a pile
of money.
This thing will be on benefits for life.
Scum.
What does that make you then?
Retired, nice home, paid for, 48 years fully paid up national insurance
contributions.
What does that make you then?
obsessed by a few numbers....or is that you
Pounder has OCD. All he can think in is numbers.
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
The Peeler
2017-01-08 23:38:04 UTC
On Sun, 08 Jan 2017 23:06:28 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by abelard
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Ted H
What does that make you then?
Retired, nice home, paid for, 48 years fully paid up national insurance
contributions.
What does that make you then?
obsessed by a few numbers....or is that you
Pounder has OCD. All he can think in is numbers.
You are talking about YOURSELF again:

More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) deep "thinking":
"The answer is 9. The 0.5 chicken is dead, so basically it's 1 chicken
laying 1 egg per day. The half egg was one halfway out, the only egg for
that day."
MID: <***@red.lan>
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
Svenne
2017-01-09 17:01:05 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to give
BIRTH thanks
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-
to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/

If people endowed with body dysmorphic disorder have surgery then they
physically become what it is they want to be. If someone feels they are a
different gender or maybe a cat or a dog instead of a man or a woman or a
human and put themselves under the surgeon's knife in order to realise
their true nature it is their right to do so. It is then only common
courtesy to refer to them as Mr or Mrs or Kitty or Rover as the case may
be and it should be a hate crime not to do so:

In cases where someone who is normtypical feels they are really blind or
deaf or otherwise differently abled they can achieve their ambition to
become transabled by blinding themselves or destroying their hearing or
having their legs amputated. This way they can become the full human
beings they always knew they were.

You can only admire the courage and determination of this brave woman who
blinded herself with drain cleaner in order to become her true self. She
is an inspiration to us all:

http://kdvr.com/2015/10/01/woman-desperate-to-be-blind-had-drain-clearner-
poured-in-eyes-now-happier-than-ever/

No one need feel trapped in a body they do not identify with when there
are medical procedures which align their bodies with what they feel
themselves really to be.
harry
2017-01-09 17:44:19 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/PvhSYBAj3UE/maxresdefault.jpg
In cases where someone who is normtypical feels they are really blind or
deaf or otherwise differently abled they can achieve their ambition to
become transabled by blinding themselves or destroying their hearing or
having their legs amputated. This way they can become the full human
beings they always knew they were.
You can only admire the courage and determination of this brave woman who
blinded herself with drain cleaner in order to become her true self. She
http://kdvr.com/2015/10/01/woman-desperate-to-be-blind-had-drain-clearner-
poured-in-eyes-now-happier-than-ever/
No one need feel trapped in a body they do not identify with when there
are medical procedures which align their bodies with what they feel
themselves really to be.
These people are barking mad.
They shouldn't be encouraged. Or even tolerated.
It just makes the madness worse.
harry
2017-01-11 11:09:57 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
Your tax money at work.
'I'M FOUR MONTHS PREGNANT' British man, 20, will be the first to give
BIRTH thanks
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2560070/british-man-20-will-be-the-first-to-give-birth-to-a-baby-thanks-to-sperm-donor-he-found-on-facebook/
"He's" not a man. Never was and never will be.
Possibly an "it".