Boris resigns!
2018-07-09 14:55:50 UTC
You will be worm food before the UK leaves the EU.....LOL

<***@btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:46443f9a-035c-479c-b30c-***@googlegroups.com...
: On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 3:41:49 PM UTC+1, Col wrote:
: > On 09/07/2018 15:31, ***@btopenworld.com wrote:
: > >
: > > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news
: > >
: > > It looks as though the knives are out!
: > >
: > > It needs 48 letters to force a Tory leadership contest doesn't it?#
: > >
: >
: > Two 'big name' ministers gone after Theresa May's cabinet 'consensus'
: > over Brexit.
: > Just as well there wasn't any kind of disagreement then.
: >
: > Honestly, this whole thing is simply falling apart.
:
: No it's not! We leave regardless. Law of the Land after the withdrawal
Bill getting the Royal Assent.
: The only question remaining now will be will we have an agreement.
Hopefully not. We'll do a lot better from the outside.
2018-07-09 15:44:01 UTC
<***@btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:2be419c9-11fa-49fd-a58f-***@googlegroups.com...
: On Monday, July 9, 2018 at 3:55:02 PM UTC+1, ***@gmail.com wrote:
: > > The only question remaining now will be will we have an agreement.
Hopefully not. We'll do a lot better from the outside.>>
: >
: > Twaddle is you game still?
:
: Just as incest is yours?