(OT) What BD is really like
Diesel
2017-02-19 11:34:19 UTC
Thu, 16 Feb 2017 01:31:43 GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth,
BD was caught lying about his claim. Which was, a clothed
little girl thanks, giving Obama the middle finger
Bullshit. BD gave us all a glimpse of your boy-porn
collection to which you never denied you have. You were in
that video as well with your long hare and flashing eyes at
the camera. Aren't you the cutsy wootsy...buhahahaha!
Oh, did he now. LOL, then you can fork an MID to this magical
post?
Didn't keep it...who wants a boy porn video about you dunzel?
I don't think Dustin really understands what you mean!
[<SNIP>
I don't think Dustin really understands what you mean!
What he really means? The accusation of having a 'boy-porn'
collection is quite clear. Further, he claims you wrote the post
he's referencing. Except, that I know of no post written by you
accusing me of having boy porn.
*I* think he was inferring that the photos of YOURSELF - AND the
video of yourself - was 'boy porn'.
Nice try, David. But, ehh, no cigar. He claims YOU created such a
post. Where is this magical post? Further, I've never heard the term
'boy porn' used in the context you're attempting to place it in.

Granted, I do look young for my age, but, not that fucking young.
I couldn't read any 'words' in your video clip image - I simply
cut out the image, ignoring any blurred written material.
That's not what you wrote the last time this came up. :) If the image
was blurred, it's because you did something wrong to the video while
you were screwing around with your mac. Evidently, macs can't seem to
not fuckup video files? Or, the operator. Hard to tell, macs are
supposed to be near idiot proof. Or, so I was told. Having never
owned one, and limited experience servicing the over priced piles of
shit, I don't know if they are near idiot proof or not.
Which is why you had to backtrack when I posted the 'full'
version of the picture with the explanation AND where I happened
to obtain a copy of it. Your accusation had no weight, and, at
that point, is when you claimed you were just kidding. Or, just
joking. Either way, you were trying to weasel out of possible
legal trouble for yourself by writing something you KNEW wasn't
true AND faking so called 'evidence' to support the untrue
story.
You really *DO* need to lighten up, Dustin. I have NEVER been
concerned about you causing "legal trouble" for me!
David, In your country, it's very easy to win judgement against you
for libel/slander (depending on spoken or written of course). As, the
onus is on you to prove your statements are true. When you accused me
of having kiddie porn with the pic, it was on you to prove that
statement to be true. The only reason you needn't worry is ONLY
because I haven't sought legal options to deal with you. It's not
because you haven't broken various laws in your country on a routine
basis. Don't kid yourself. You're not untouchable, David. Legal and
otherwise.
I see no real difference in this. He's lying his ass off about
the post, and, you're being dishonest and very anti Christian by
bearing false witness against me. ROFL. Or, are you like so many
other xian scum I've met, follow the ones that best suit you at
the time?
Eagle is just 'pulling your chain'. If you apologize to him for
'outing' him, he may forgive you and stop taunting you. Might be
worth a try!
Eagle is not 'pulling my chain', David.

MID: <o82jvm$mmb$***@dont-email.me>
Dunzel let his freak flag fly when he gave the world a view of his
child porn collection.

MID: <o82jss$mca$***@dont-email.me>
So what. BD let us all see what you have on your monitor [nekid boys]
and proved you are a child molester, cook.
BD was caught lying about his claim. Which was, a clothed
little girl thanks, giving Obama the middle finger
Bullshit. BD gave us all a glimpse of your boy-porn collection to
which you never denied you have.

And you want me to apologize to the piece of shit? HAH! For something
he chose to start and couldn't finish? That's not on me, bro. That's
on him.

Perhaps, he wants to see what's inside that encrypted post? I'll
oblige his request and decrypt it, if that's what he'd like done. It
won't be good for him or his loved ones, but, hey, it's not my right
to deny him their infos if he really wants it. Posted, public of
course. ROFL!

You think I'm kidding, but, I'm not. LOL! And, if I do decrypt and
post the contents, I won't even humour whining posts about how I
fucked so many people over with a single shot. As, well, it wasn't my
decision. As you so often like to claim, 'I'm just the messenger'

You call yourself a good guy, but, as I and others so often
remind you.. It's your actions, not your words, which
unmistakably confirm you're nothing of the sort.
Even good guys sometime stumble. Sorry about that. :-(
You stumble all the time, some of it's due to excessive drinking, the
rest is entirely your self serving, asshole nature. You continue to
claim to be a good guy, but, there's no evidence supporting it. OTH,
There's plenty of evidence to support the claim that you're a very,
bad man, David.

Case in point, you just tried to excuse Eagles direct child porn
accusation posts as some sort of misunderstanding on my end. There's
no misunderstanding on my end, bro.

It's even funnier when he uses you as the source material for the
post that doesn't exist. You don't even defend yourself! LOL
No, Dustin - I'm not! I'm one of life's *GOOD GUYS*! :-D
You're continuing to be a false witness against me. That's not
something good guys do, David. A good guy would correct the LIES his
friend is writing, especially when his friend is directly accusing
YOU of providing the 'boy porn' post in the first place.
--
Sarcasm, because beating the living shit out of deserving people is
illegal.
burfordTjustice
2017-02-19 12:10:21 UTC
On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 11:34:19 -0000 (UTC)
Oh big fucking whoop!
All the three of you do is run mouth...
none of you have the courage to actually do anything..

Go holiday together and be done with it.
David B.
2017-02-19 17:13:13 UTC
Post by Diesel
[...]
I don't recall ever making a post about 'boy porn'.
Post by Diesel
Further, I've never heard the term
'boy porn' used in the context you're attempting to place it in.
Granted, I do look young for my age, but, not that fucking young.
No, you don't look THAT young - not any more!
Post by Diesel
I couldn't read any 'words' in your video clip image - I simply
cut out the image, ignoring any blurred written material.
That's not what you wrote the last time this came up. :) If the image
was blurred, it's because you did something wrong to the video while
you were screwing around with your mac. Evidently, macs can't seem to
not fuckup video files? Or, the operator. Hard to tell, macs are
supposed to be near idiot proof. Or, so I was told. Having never
owned one, and limited experience servicing the over priced piles of
shit, I don't know if they are near idiot proof or not.
Here is an image of what I saved from your video clip. I defy you to
read the 'writing'!!!
Post by Diesel
[...]
I'm most certainly NOT untouchable, Dustin, but I'm 100% certain that
you don't want your HHI activities discussed in a court room!
Post by Diesel
I see no real difference in this. He's lying his ass off about
the post, and, you're being dishonest and very anti Christian by
bearing false witness against me. ROFL. Or, are you like so many
other xian scum I've met, follow the ones that best suit you at
the time?
Eagle is just 'pulling your chain'. If you apologize to him for
'outing' him, he may forgive you and stop taunting you. Might be
worth a try!
Eagle is not 'pulling my chain', David.
Well *I* think he is! ;-)

[....]
Post by Diesel
And you want me to apologize to the piece of shit? HAH! For something
he chose to start and couldn't finish? That's not on me, bro. That's
on him.
It was simply a suggestion to give YOU peace of mind.
Post by Diesel
Perhaps, he wants to see what's inside that encrypted post? I'll
oblige his request and decrypt it, if that's what he'd like done. It
won't be good for him or his loved ones, but, hey, it's not my right
to deny him their infos if he really wants it. Posted, public of
course. ROFL!
You think I'm kidding, but, I'm not. LOL! And, if I do decrypt and
post the contents, I won't even humour whining posts about how I
fucked so many people over with a single shot. As, well, it wasn't my
decision. As you so often like to claim, 'I'm just the messenger'
http://youtu.be/5ixlPowYRpw
Great video! :-)
Post by Diesel
You call yourself a good guy, but, as I and others so often
remind you.. It's your actions, not your words, which
unmistakably confirm you're nothing of the sort.
Even good guys sometime stumble. Sorry about that. :-(
You stumble all the time, some of it's due to excessive drinking, the
rest is entirely your self serving, asshole nature. You continue to
claim to be a good guy, but, there's no evidence supporting it. OTH,
There's plenty of evidence to support the claim that you're a very,
bad man, David.
You won't find any such evidence outside of Usenet, Dustin!
Post by Diesel
Case in point, you just tried to excuse Eagles direct child porn
accusation posts as some sort of misunderstanding on my end. There's
no misunderstanding on my end, bro.
It's even funnier when he uses you as the source material for the
post that doesn't exist. You don't even defend yourself! LOL
As you know, I have never made ANY post about 'boy porn'!
Post by Diesel
No, Dustin - I'm not! I'm one of life's *GOOD GUYS*! :-D
You're continuing to be a false witness against me. That's not
something good guys do, David. A good guy would correct the LIES his
friend is writing, especially when his friend is directly accusing
YOU of providing the 'boy porn' post in the first place.
Eagle is his own man and may post whatever he wishes.

In this gunfight, Dustin, it is *YOU* who is perceived as the *BAD* man!

That's the truth! :-)

HTH

D.
David B.
2017-02-19 17:18:24 UTC
On 19/02/2017 17:13, David B. forgot to add the link!
Post by David B.
Here is an image of what I saved from your video clip. I defy you to
read the 'writing'!!!

I'm confident folk will find it hard to read any writing associated with
the image.
Diesel
2017-02-20 00:29:18 UTC
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Thu, 16 Feb 2017 01:31:43 GMT in
[...]
I know. :) Hence the usage of the word, 'magical'
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Further, I've never heard the term
'boy porn' used in the context you're attempting to place it in.
Granted, I do look young for my age, but, not that fucking young.
No, you don't look THAT young - not any more!
You wouldn't know. It's not like I've made it a habit of keeping you
in the loop. Considering that I still have teenagers hitting on me
because they think I'm around their age, or maybe very early
twenties, I'd have to disagree with you.
Post by David B.
Here is an image of what I saved from your video clip. I defy you
to read the 'writing'!!!
You can read the writing in the original video; it's very small, but,
you can read it. You did something wrong to the copy you have.
Post by David B.
I'm most certainly NOT untouchable, Dustin, but I'm 100% certain
that you don't want your HHI activities discussed in a court room!
I don't think HHI would matter for the purposes of the reason you and
I would be in a courtroom. Libel/slander. You'd be focused on the
real task at hand, backing up your claims that were never true, that
you've written. HHI has nothing to do with that. ROFL.
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
I see no real difference in this. He's lying his ass off about
the post, and, you're being dishonest and very anti Christian
by bearing false witness against me. ROFL. Or, are you like so
many other xian scum I've met, follow the ones that best suit
you at the time?
Eagle is just 'pulling your chain'. If you apologize to him for
'outing' him, he may forgive you and stop taunting you. Might be
worth a try!
Eagle is not 'pulling my chain', David.
Well *I* think he is! ;-)
You think these accusations are just joking/good natured, then?

Post by David B.
BD was caught lying about his claim. Which was, a clothed
little girl thanks, giving Obama the middle finger
Bullshit. BD gave us all a glimpse of your boy-porn collection to
which you never denied you have.

Really?
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
And you want me to apologize to the piece of shit? HAH! For
something he chose to start and couldn't finish? That's not on
me, bro. That's on him.
It was simply a suggestion to give YOU peace of mind.
Why would I need peace of mind, David? I'm not the one outright,
LYING his ass off about another poster. Your friend is. And, your
defending it is cute too. [g]
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Perhaps, he wants to see what's inside that encrypted post? I'll
oblige his request and decrypt it, if that's what he'd like done.
It won't be good for him or his loved ones, but, hey, it's not my
right to deny him their infos if he really wants it. Posted,
public of course. ROFL!
You think I'm kidding, but, I'm not. LOL! And, if I do decrypt
and post the contents, I won't even humour whining posts about
how I fucked so many people over with a single shot. As, well, it
wasn't my decision. As you so often like to claim, 'I'm just the
messenger'
http://youtu.be/5ixlPowYRpw
Great video! :-)
I found it most appropriate for this discussion. Eagle seems
determined to learn the hard way.
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
You stumble all the time, some of it's due to excessive drinking,
the rest is entirely your self serving, asshole nature. You
continue to claim to be a good guy, but, there's no evidence
supporting it. OTH, There's plenty of evidence to support the
claim that you're a very, bad man, David.
You won't find any such evidence outside of Usenet, Dustin!
Not true. You're quick to forget, I happily! infiltrated your inner
circle, irl. I know a lot about you that I haven't made public. Your
drinking problem is just ONE problem you struggle with on a daily
basis. You're very much an asshole IRL too, David.
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Case in point, you just tried to excuse Eagles direct child porn
accusation posts as some sort of misunderstanding on my end.
There's no misunderstanding on my end, bro.
It's even funnier when he uses you as the source material for the
post that doesn't exist. You don't even defend yourself! LOL
As you know, I have never made ANY post about 'boy porn'!
I know you haven't. Eagle is lying about it. No two ways about it.

Post by David B.
BD was caught lying about his claim. Which was, a clothed
little girl thanks, giving Obama the middle finger
Bullshit. BD gave us all a glimpse of your boy-porn collection to
which you never denied you have.

And those comments by Eagle are most certainly not of a joking nature
AND he is pointing the finger at you for proof.

Post by David B.
BD was caught lying about his claim. Which was, a clothed
little girl thanks, giving Obama the middle finger
Bullshit. BD gave us all a glimpse of your boy-porn collection to
which you never denied you have.

Of course, xian pondscum, he's welcome to lie about another
individual claiming that you provided the proof (when you didn't) and
you will write nothing to him about it. That's all okay. Just more
evidence to support my and many others conclusions, that you aren't a
good guy by any stretch of the imagination. Not even close.
Post by David B.
That's the truth! :-)
I don't think you know what the word means. Based on your admittance
that you didn't do what Eagle claims you did, and, your quick
dismissal of Eagles child porn accusations as some kind of joke. You
don't joke about things like that. Well, a sick fuck like you and him
might, but, normal people do not.
--
Sarcasm, because beating the living shit out of deserving people is
illegal.
David B.
2017-02-20 09:46:34 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
I don't recall ever making a post about 'boy porn'.
I know. :) Hence the usage of the word, 'magical'
I did understand that!
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Further, I've never heard the term
'boy porn' used in the context you're attempting to place it in.
Granted, I do look young for my age, but, not that fucking young.
No, you don't look THAT young - not any more!
You wouldn't know. It's not like I've made it a habit of keeping you
in the loop. Considering that I still have teenagers hitting on me
because they think I'm around their age, or maybe very early
twenties, I'd have to disagree with you.
OK - it was simply intuition.
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
Here is an image of what I saved from your video clip. I defy you
to read the 'writing'!!!
You can read the writing in the original video; it's very small, but,
you can read it. You did something wrong to the copy you have.
Probably :-( Do you think Google will help with the editing/stability
of the video clip if I upload it to YouTube?

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/aug/11/google-alphabet-why-change-restructuring-what-it-means
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
I'm most certainly NOT untouchable, Dustin, but I'm 100% certain
that you don't want your HHI activities discussed in a court room!
I don't think HHI would matter for the purposes of the reason you and
I would be in a courtroom. Libel/slander. You'd be focused on the
real task at hand, backing up your claims that were never true, that
you've written. HHI has nothing to do with that. ROFL.
You need have no doubt at all that your HHI activities WOULD be raised
in court!
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
I see no real difference in this. He's lying his ass off about
the post, and, you're being dishonest and very anti Christian
by bearing false witness against me. ROFL. Or, are you like so
many other xian scum I've met, follow the ones that best suit
you at the time?
Eagle is just 'pulling your chain'. If you apologize to him for
'outing' him, he may forgive you and stop taunting you. Might be
worth a try!
Eagle is not 'pulling my chain', David.
Well *I* think he is! ;-)
You think these accusations are just joking/good natured, then?
This is *USENET*, Dustin. It's nor REAL, so don't take it so seriously!
[....]
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
It was simply a suggestion to give YOU peace of mind.
Why would I need peace of mind, David? I'm not the one outright,
LYING his ass off about another poster. Your friend is. And, your
defending it is cute too. [g]
You know full well that you HAVE lied in the past.

[....]
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
http://youtu.be/5ixlPowYRpw
Great video! :-)
I found it most appropriate for this discussion. Eagle seems
determined to learn the hard way.
I've advised him in the past to leave you alone. What he actually
chooses to do is up to him.
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
You stumble all the time, some of it's due to excessive drinking,
the rest is entirely your self serving, asshole nature. You
continue to claim to be a good guy, but, there's no evidence
supporting it. OTH, There's plenty of evidence to support the
claim that you're a very, bad man, David.
You won't find any such evidence outside of Usenet, Dustin!
Not true. You're quick to forget, I happily! infiltrated your inner
circle, irl. I know a lot about you that I haven't made public. Your
drinking problem is just ONE problem you struggle with on a daily
basis. You're very much an asshole IRL too, David.
Now THAT is a libelous statement if ever I saw one! ;-)

I think you should provide EVIDENCE for what you falsely claim.

[....]
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
As you know, I have never made ANY post about 'boy porn'!
I know you haven't. Eagle is lying about it. No two ways about it.
As I've mentioned I suspect he was referring to *YOU* as the boy in
question.

[....]
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
Of course, xian pondscum, he's welcome to lie about another
individual claiming that you provided the proof (when you didn't) and
you will write nothing to him about it. That's all okay. Just more
evidence to support my and many others conclusions, that you aren't a
good guy by any stretch of the imagination. Not even close.
*I AM*! :-)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_that_I_Am
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
That's the truth! :-)
I don't think you know what the word means. Based on your admittance
that you didn't do what Eagle claims you did, and, your quick
dismissal of Eagles child porn accusations as some kind of joke. You
don't joke about things like that. Well, a sick fuck like you and him
might, but, normal people do not.
Your acerbic comments noted. :-(
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)
Diesel
2017-02-20 11:57:06 UTC
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
You wouldn't know. It's not like I've made it a habit of keeping
you in the loop. Considering that I still have teenagers hitting
on me because they think I'm around their age, or maybe very
early twenties, I'd have to disagree with you.
OK - it was simply intuition.
I wouldn't rely on your intuition too much. It hasn't served you well
so far.
Post by David B.
Probably :-( Do you think Google will help with the
editing/stability of the video clip if I upload it to YouTube?
Google can't fix what you broke, no. And, you don't have permission
to have the video, and, certainly don't have my permission to
distribute it elsewhere. if you decide to post it to youtube, I'll
have it removed as the lawful copyright owner. As is my right. And,
then, I'll do something really snarky to you or one of your friends
here. Upto and including, decrypting eagles family tree and sharing
it here and via .nfo files for the next twenty or so releases. So, be
careful who you threaten, as, I'll have the last laugh when the dust
settles.
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
I don't think HHI would matter for the purposes of the reason you
and I would be in a courtroom. Libel/slander. You'd be focused on
the real task at hand, backing up your claims that were never
true, that you've written. HHI has nothing to do with that. ROFL.
You need have no doubt at all that your HHI activities WOULD be
raised in court!
AFAIK, You don't hold any copyrights that HHI may have violated. So,
you have no legal standing to complain about HHI activities, and,
further, you can't actually prove I have anything to do with HHI.

So, I have little concern of your attempt to derail the court
proceedings and side track them. I don't think your government is
that stupid. HHI has nothing to do with you. And has nothing to do
with your child porn accusations made against me. Which is what the
court issue would be focused on. You wrote things you cannot prove to
be true, and, your court system would make you answer for that.
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
You think these accusations are just joking/good natured, then?
This is *USENET*, Dustin. It's nor REAL, so don't take it so
seriously!
So again, you think accusations of child porn is nothing to be
concerned with do you?

Post by David B.
BD was caught lying about his claim. Which was, a clothed
little girl thanks, giving Obama the middle finger
Bullshit. BD gave us all a glimpse of your boy-porn collection to
which you never denied you have.

As that's what he's accusing me of being involved in. That accusation
is quite a serious matter.
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Why would I need peace of mind, David? I'm not the one outright,
LYING his ass off about another poster. Your friend is. And, your
defending it is cute too. [g]
You know full well that you HAVE lied in the past.
What I've done or not done has nothing to do with your friend LYING
about me and claiming a post you wrote which doesn't exist, supports
his claims. I don't know why you try so hard to defend/excuse his
actions.
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
I found it most appropriate for this discussion. Eagle seems
determined to learn the hard way.
I've advised him in the past to leave you alone. What he actually
chooses to do is up to him.
He's about to make the decision to have his family tree ss# and
bdates published for the world to exploit at their leasure. If he
thinks the fact most are on welfare and live in section 8 housing
makes them not interesting for the purposes of identity theft, he
should reconsider.

Why would someone who claims to be so succesful allow his loved ones
to live on the governments tit? One would think he'd toss them some
coins to give them a leg up. Maybe he doesn't get along with them? He
did leave his mom in a house that was in disrepair. Perhaps, he's a
cheap ass with his money?
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Not true. You're quick to forget, I happily! infiltrated your
inner circle, irl. I know a lot about you that I haven't made
public. Your drinking problem is just ONE problem you struggle
with on a daily basis. You're very much an asshole IRL too,
David.
Now THAT is a libelous statement if ever I saw one! ;-)
No it isn't. If I was taken to court, I'd bring the evidence to prove
what I wrote with me, no biggie. Unlike yourself, I can backup what I
write. I don't need to tell stories on you. They would fall short
compared to your real life, anyway.
Post by David B.
I think you should provide EVIDENCE for what you falsely claim.
I'll provide you no names, David. Your phishing in the wrong pond. I
will not betray their trust.

Post by David B.
BD was caught lying about his claim. Which was, a clothed
little girl thanks, giving Obama the middle finger
Bullshit. BD gave us all a glimpse of your boy-porn collection to
which you never denied you have.

No, he wasn't. He was accusing me of having child porn and claiming
that you were the proof that I had this child porn. I don't know why
you think you can whitewash his comments.
Post by David B.
[....]
Post by Diesel
Post by Diesel
Of course, xian pondscum, he's welcome to lie about another
individual claiming that you provided the proof (when you didn't)
and you will write nothing to him about it. That's all okay. Just
more evidence to support my and many others conclusions, that you
aren't a good guy by any stretch of the imagination. Not even
close.
*I AM*! :-)
Your own comments in this post say otherwise David.

Remember...

Post by David B.
BD was caught lying about his claim. Which was, a clothed
little girl thanks, giving Obama the middle finger
Bullshit. BD gave us all a glimpse of your boy-porn collection to
which you never denied you have.

Your defending Eagles writings and trying to dismiss them as a joke.
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
I don't think you know what the word means. Based on your
admittance that you didn't do what Eagle claims you did, and,
your quick dismissal of Eagles child porn accusations as some
kind of joke. You don't joke about things like that. Well, a sick
fuck like you and him might, but, normal people do not.
Your acerbic comments noted. :-(
As bitter as they are, it's impossible to dispute the accuracy of
them. Fact is, Eagle has accused me of having child porn on more than
one occasion and claimed you were the source of his claims. He's been
lying about it, the entire time. Hardly something to be 'joking'
about.
--
Sarcasm, because beating the living shit out of deserving people is
illegal.
burfordTjustice
2017-02-20 11:45:38 UTC
Yet you are much too much a coward to do anything about it.
Naturous
2017-03-01 00:21:33 UTC
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
You're continuing to be a false witness against me. That's not
something good guys do, David. A good guy would correct the LIES his
friend is writing, especially when his friend is directly accusing
YOU of providing the 'boy porn' post in the first place.
Eagle is his own man and may post whatever he wishes.
In this gunfight, Dustin, it is *YOU* who is perceived as the *BAD* man!
That's the truth! :-)
Yep. The dunzel dorf has no idea what being 'civil' is about, let alone
lying about having boy porn on his hard drive.
Sick sumbich.
David B.
2017-03-01 08:37:37 UTC
Post by Naturous
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
You're continuing to be a false witness against me. That's not
something good guys do, David. A good guy would correct the LIES his
friend is writing, especially when his friend is directly accusing
YOU of providing the 'boy porn' post in the first place.
Eagle is his own man and may post whatever he wishes.
In this gunfight, Dustin, it is *YOU* who is perceived as the *BAD* man!
That's the truth! :-)
Yep. The dunzel dorf has no idea what being 'civil' is about, let alone
lying about having boy porn on his hard drive.
Sick sumbich.
Just to put the record straight, on no occasion did BD claim that Dustin
had 'boy porn' on any of his computers.

The image I scraped off his video clip was of a little girl.

Perhaps, on reflection, I shouldn't have teased him about it being child
porn - obviously, it was no such thing.
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)
burfordTjustice
2017-03-01 11:12:00 UTC
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 08:37:37 +0000
Post by David B.
Just to put the record straight, on no occasion did BD claim that
Dustin had 'boy porn' on any of his computers.
Proof?

dave eagle says you did, one of you is lying.
Shadow
2017-03-01 13:35:13 UTC
On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 08:37:37 +0000, "David B."
Post by David B.
The image I scraped off his video clip was of a little girl.
That video was copyrighted. You do realize you committed a
crime ?
Post by David B.
Perhaps, on reflection, I shouldn't have teased him about it being child
porn
"On reflection", that was another crime.
Trying to find "bad guys" ? Look in a mirror.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
David B.
2017-03-01 15:29:30 UTC
Post by David B.
The image I scraped off his video clip was of a little girl.
That video was copyrighted. You do realize you committed a
crime ?
You can now watch it on YouTube?
Post by Shadow
Post by David B.
Perhaps, on reflection, I shouldn't have teased him about it being child
porn
"On reflection", that was another crime.
Trying to find "bad guys" ? Look in a mirror.
[]'s
Thanks. :-)
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)
Diesel
2017-03-01 18:32:02 UTC
Post by David B.
The image I scraped off his video clip was of a little girl.
That video was copyrighted. You do realize you committed a
crime ?
You can now watch it on YouTube?
What's the point without the audio track? You also fucked up the
compression ratio and further degraded the video track. Just what the
hell did you do with that mac?
--
Sarcasm, because beating the living shit out of deserving people is
illegal.
Naturous
2017-03-01 18:40:24 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
The image I scraped off his video clip was of a little girl.
That video was copyrighted. You do realize you committed a
crime ?
You can now watch it on YouTube?
What's the point without the audio track? You also fucked up the
compression ratio and further degraded the video track. Just what the
hell did you do with that mac?
What's it to you, asshole? At least Dave is being his civil self, all
you are doing is being a queer asshole licking bi.
David B.
2017-03-01 19:01:17 UTC
Post by Naturous
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
The image I scraped off his video clip was of a little girl.
That video was copyrighted. You do realize you committed a
crime ?
You can now watch it on YouTube?
What's the point without the audio track? You also fucked up the
compression ratio and further degraded the video track. Just what the
hell did you do with that mac?
What's it to you, asshole? At least Dave is being his civil self, all
you are doing is being a queer asshole licking bi.
I'm glad that SOMEONE noticed! ;-)

Hi Dave Eagle!
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)
Diesel
2017-03-02 23:05:47 UTC
Post by David B.
Post by Naturous
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
The image I scraped off his video clip was of a little girl.
That video was copyrighted. You do realize you committed a
crime ?
You can now watch it on YouTube?
What's the point without the audio track? You also fucked up the
compression ratio and further degraded the video track. Just
what the hell did you do with that mac?
What's it to you, asshole? At least Dave is being his civil self,
all you are doing is being a queer asshole licking bi.
I'm glad that SOMEONE noticed! ;-)
Civil in what way? Why didn't you answer his question, David? You
know what it is to me. It's my video. And, as you know because I
wrote previously concerning it, you don't have permission to post it,
anywhere. Or, upload it, anywhere. You never had any such permission.

Although, you've never concerned yourself with violating my
copyrights and anyone elses you like, when it suits you. Why might
that be? Why is it perfectly okay for you to do whatever you like,
but it's not okay for me to be involved in any way with what HHI
does?
--
Sarcasm, because beating the living shit out of deserving people is
illegal.
David B.
2017-03-03 11:27:46 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
Post by Naturous
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
The image I scraped off his video clip was of a little girl.
That video was copyrighted. You do realize you committed a
crime ?
You can now watch it on YouTube?
What's the point without the audio track? You also fucked up the
compression ratio and further degraded the video track. Just
what the hell did you do with that mac?
What's it to you, asshole? At least Dave is being his civil self,
all you are doing is being a queer asshole licking bi.
I'm glad that SOMEONE noticed! ;-)
Civil in what way? Why didn't you answer his question, David?
He didn't ASK me a question, Dustin.
Post by Diesel
You know what it is to me. It's my video. And, as you know because I
wrote previously concerning it, you don't have permission to post it,
anywhere. Or, upload it, anywhere. You never had any such permission.
It *WAS* your video. You shared it freely on the Internet. I'm quite
sure you now wished you had not done so.
Post by Diesel
Although, you've never concerned yourself with violating my
copyrights and anyone elses you like, when it suits you. Why might
that be?
I've been endeavoring to teach you to be a better person, Dustin.
Post by Diesel
Why is it perfectly okay for you to do whatever you like,
but it's not okay for me to be involved in any way with what HHI
does?
What HHI does is illegal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_piracy
--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)
"The important thing is not to stop questioning."
- Albert Einstein
Diesel
2017-03-03 12:27:33 UTC
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
Post by Naturous
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
The image I scraped off his video clip was of a little
girl.
That video was copyrighted. You do realize you
committed a
crime ?
You can now watch it on YouTube?
What's the point without the audio track? You also fucked up
the compression ratio and further degraded the video track.
Just what the hell did you do with that mac?
What's it to you, asshole? At least Dave is being his civil
self, all you are doing is being a queer asshole licking bi.
I'm glad that SOMEONE noticed! ;-)
Civil in what way? Why didn't you answer his question, David?
He didn't ASK me a question, Dustin.
you've never required anyone specifically ask you a question before
you answer a post previously, David. You don't seem to appreciate it
when I call out the hypocrisy that you and your 'friends' follow. Why
is that, David? Aren't you proud of him? He's learning what civil
means, right?
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
You know what it is to me. It's my video. And, as you know
because I wrote previously concerning it, you don't have
permission to post it, anywhere. Or, upload it, anywhere. You
never had any such permission.
It *WAS* your video. You shared it freely on the Internet. I'm
quite sure you now wished you had not done so.
It still is, David. it doesn't matter how/when/why I shared it or
with whom. It doesn't negate my rights over my own content. Until you
learn to respect other peoples property, you will not be granted
permission to unzip that file. And let's be realistic, without my
permission, you aren't going to be able to unzip that file. And, heh,
nobody you've asked so far can help you with that. Which is ironic,
in your case. As the .zip file contains a much better version of the
video in question.

You are not demonstrating any aspect of being a good guy with this
position, but, I've always stated you weren't a good guy... so.. ROFL
As you wish to remain an asshole, you'll be stuck with the copy you
fucked up. H0H0H0.
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Although, you've never concerned yourself with violating my
copyrights and anyone elses you like, when it suits you. Why
might that be?
I've been endeavoring to teach you to be a better person, Dustin.
Again, willingly violating my copyrights is not something any good
guy would do. Especially not to 'teach me a lesson' ROFL. Why don't
you just admit that you're not what you've claimed to be?

It doesn't matter how many times you claim to be a good guy, it's
your own actions, repeatedly, that prove your claim is a lie.
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Why is it perfectly okay for you to do whatever you like,
but it's not okay for me to be involved in any way with what HHI
does?
What HHI does is illegal.
David,

What you're doing is no different and just as illegal. So again, why
is it okay for you to do it, and, not okay for others?

As far as real music piracy is concerned, one need only google the
riaas own history to get a real feel for it. What HHI does is
childsplay by comparison to how the RIAA has fucked artists over, for
decades.
--
Sarcasm, because beating the living shit out of deserving people is
illegal.
David B.
2017-03-03 13:34:10 UTC
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
Post by Naturous
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
[...]
I don't see anyone called Eagle posting here.
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
You know what it is to me. It's my video. And, as you know
because I wrote previously concerning it, you don't have
permission to post it, anywhere. Or, upload it, anywhere. You
never had any such permission.
It *WAS* your video. You shared it freely on the Internet. I'm
quite sure you now wished you had not done so.
It still is, David. it doesn't matter how/when/why I shared it or
with whom. It doesn't negate my rights over my own content. Until you
learn to respect other peoples property, you will not be granted
permission to unzip that file. And let's be realistic, without my
permission, you aren't going to be able to unzip that file. And, heh,
nobody you've asked so far can help you with that. Which is ironic,
in your case. As the .zip file contains a much better version of the
video in question.
I'm considering to which TLA (three letter agency) I should send my CD
containing your ZIP file. Any advice, Dustin?

I'll send it by post so it can't be intercepted.
Post by Diesel
You are not demonstrating any aspect of being a good guy with this
position, but, I've always stated you weren't a good guy... so.. ROFL
As you wish to remain an asshole, you'll be stuck with the copy you
fucked up. H0H0H0.
I'll give you one last opportunity to release it. Your call.
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Although, you've never concerned yourself with violating my
copyrights and anyone elses you like, when it suits you. Why
might that be?
I've been endeavoring to teach you to be a better person, Dustin.
Again, willingly violating my copyrights is not something any good
guy would do. Especially not to 'teach me a lesson' ROFL. Why don't
you just admit that you're not what you've claimed to be?
I'm a good guy, Dustin. I really did hope that I could help you to 'see
the light' before submitting my evidence to the authorities,
Post by Diesel
It doesn't matter how many times you claim to be a good guy, it's
your own actions, repeatedly, that prove your claim is a lie.
You seem to be challenging me to report your illegal activity. Is that
the ONLY way I'll be able to prove which side of the law I'm on?
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Why is it perfectly okay for you to do whatever you like,
but it's not okay for me to be involved in any way with what HHI
does?
What HHI does is illegal.
David,
What you're doing is no different and just as illegal. So again, why
is it okay for you to do it, and, not okay for others?
Well - AT LAST - you *ADMIT* that what you and HHI are doing *IS*
illegal. Thank you. :-)
Post by Diesel
As far as real music piracy is concerned, one need only google the
riaas own history to get a real feel for it. What HHI does is
childsplay by comparison to how the RIAA has fucked artists over, for
decades.
What YOU think of the RIAA is totally irrelevant. Sorry.
- Albert Einstein
burfordTjustice
2017-03-03 16:38:29 UTC
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 13:34:10 +0000
Post by David B.
I don't see anyone called Eagle posting here.
Oh come on, you recognize that cripple old cock from
a mile away.
burfordTjustice
2017-03-03 16:47:24 UTC
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 13:34:10 +0000
Post by David B.
I'm considering to which TLA (three letter agency) I should send my
CD containing your ZIP file. Any advice, Dustin?
I'll send it by post so it can't be intercepted.
You seem to be challenging me to report your illegal activity. Is
that the ONLY way I'll be able to prove which side of the law I'm on?
You two run your mouth and talk big shit but neither has
ever actually done anything you say....
Mike Duffy
2017-03-03 18:35:08 UTC
Post by David B.
I'm considering to which TLA (three letter agency) I should
send my CD containing your ZIP file. Any advice, Dustin?
I'll send it by post so it can't be intercepted.
Perhaps you can send a copy to all the Law Enforcement Agencies possible.
You can even send them by registered mail and post the tracking numbers
here so that we can all verify that you are not just a drunken blowhard.
Post by David B.
I'll give you one last opportunity to release it. Your call.
Why not give us a melodramatic coundown?
Post by David B.
I'm a good guy, Dustin. I really did hope that I could help you to 'see
the light' before submitting my evidence to the authorities,
Do you mean maybe he will see an image of Jesus burned onto his toast, and
then have a vision of the fires of hell that await him for the vile sin of
copyright infringement?
Post by David B.
You seem to be challenging me to report your illegal activity.
No. He's just trying to determine exactly how stupid you are. Please don't
dissapoint us.
David B.
2017-03-03 21:48:28 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by David B.
I'm considering to which TLA (three letter agency) I should
send my CD containing your ZIP file. Any advice, Dustin?
I'll send it by post so it can't be intercepted.
Perhaps you can send a copy to all the Law Enforcement Agencies possible.
You can even send them by registered mail and post the tracking numbers
here so that we can all verify that you are not just a drunken blowhard.
No need, Mike. I'm not. :-)
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by David B.
I'll give you one last opportunity to release it. Your call.
Why not give us a melodramatic countdown?
No need. He knows that he must stop his HHI activiies.
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by David B.
I'm a good guy, Dustin. I really did hope that I could help you to 'see
the light' before submitting my evidence to the authorities,
Do you mean maybe he will see an image of Jesus burned onto his toast, and
then have a vision of the fires of hell that await him for the vile sin of
copyright infringement?
He's breaking the law. He's admitted so today.
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by David B.
You seem to be challenging me to report your illegal activity.
No. He's just trying to determine exactly how stupid you are. Please don't
disappoint us.
The question is ..... WHICH organization is THE most likely to be able
to de-crypt the Zip file I have on CDs?

THAT is the most important consideration.
- Albert Einstein
Shadow
2017-03-03 22:33:51 UTC
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 21:48:28 +0000, "David B."
Post by David B.
The question is ..... WHICH organization is THE most likely to be able
to de-crypt the Zip file I have on CDs?
THAT is the most important consideration.
Thank doG you gave up all that boring fanatical religious
stuff, and have a more sane hobby. No more hunting "bad guys". It's
being a "bad guy" now. Good for you.
PS do you have a copyright to the films inside the zip ?
Dustin sent them to me too, gave his written permission to watch them,
so after I cracked open the zip, I did. That DMCA stuff scares the sht
out of me, so I won't even mention what the films were about. Even
commenting would be a felony.
[]'s
David B.
2017-03-03 23:23:04 UTC
NO! Armed with this, an even BETTER "good guy"! https://nmap.org/
Post by Shadow
PS do you have a copyright to the films inside the zip ?
Films? You are cloud-cuckoo land!
Post by Shadow
Dustin sent them to me too, gave his written permission to watch them,
so after I cracked open the zip, I did. That DMCA stuff scares the sht
out of me, so I won't even mention what the films were about. Even
commenting would be a felony.
[]'s
There's just the video of Dustin's 'Lab' with a screen showing a little
girl giving viewers 'the finger'. Have you not found it on YouTube yet?
- Albert Einstein
Mike Duffy
2017-03-03 23:23:21 UTC
Post by David B.
The question is ..... WHICH organization is THE most likely to be able
to de-crypt the Zip file I have on CDs?
THAT is the most important consideration.
More accurately,

WHICH organization does not already have you on their clown list?
Shadow
2017-03-03 22:24:26 UTC
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by David B.
You seem to be challenging me to report your illegal activity.
No. He's just trying to determine exactly how stupid you are. Please don't
dissapoint us.
He never does. When I need an example of stupid, I quote BD.
He'll probably report me for that too. But stupid has been in the
public domain for decades.
[]'s
burfordTjustice
2017-03-04 12:28:05 UTC
On Fri, 03 Mar 2017 19:24:26 -0300
Post by Shadow
Post by Mike Duffy
Post by David B.
You seem to be challenging me to report your illegal activity.
No. He's just trying to determine exactly how stupid you are. Please
don't dissapoint us.
He never does. When I need an example of stupid, I quote BD.
He'll probably report me for that too. But stupid has been in the
public domain for decades.
[]'s
When david brooks pulls the strings you dance...
Seems you are his newest punk
Diesel
2017-03-04 11:57:27 UTC
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
Post by Naturous
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
[...]
Nice, considering that I didn't mention him by former nym. So, it's
clear you know who I'm writing about then. [g] Complete excuse for
his actions and no comment concerning my questions, eh?
Post by David B.
I'm considering to which TLA (three letter agency) I should send
my CD containing your ZIP file. Any advice, Dustin?
Wow! You actually took the time to put my stuff on cd? How much free
space do I have total in your head? How much is available?
Post by David B.
I'll send it by post so it can't be intercepted.
Paranoid aren't you...
Post by David B.
I'll give you one last opportunity to release it. Your call.
Pfft. And, if I don't?
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Again, willingly violating my copyrights is not something any
good guy would do. Especially not to 'teach me a lesson' ROFL.
Why don't you just admit that you're not what you've claimed to
be?
I'm a good guy, Dustin. I really did hope that I could help you to
'see the light' before submitting my evidence to the authorities,
By violating my copyrights and admitting to doing so? How does that
make me see the light? Are you going to submit evidence that you've
knowingly violated my copyrights? I'm unsure what that would do,
considering that I haven't filed any lawsuit(s) to protect
them...Otherwise, I'm not sure what evidence you could be writing
about...
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
It doesn't matter how many times you claim to be a good guy, it's
your own actions, repeatedly, that prove your claim is a lie.
You seem to be challenging me to report your illegal activity. Is
that the ONLY way I'll be able to prove which side of the law I'm
on?
Again, your actions and idle threats of actions, do not display any
aspect of a 'good guy' about you. Rather, they further demonstrate
what you are. That is to say, a very bad guy. And, one sorry fucker,
too.
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
Why is it perfectly okay for you to do whatever you like,
but it's not okay for me to be involved in any way with what
HHI does?
What HHI does is illegal.
David,
What you're doing is no different and just as illegal. So again,
why is it okay for you to do it, and, not okay for others?
Well - AT LAST - you *ADMIT* that what you and HHI are doing *IS*
illegal. Thank you. :-)
I've always stated that depending on country, HHI activities could be
considered, illegal. Certainly. I haven't said anything 'new' about
that subject, David.

So again, why is it okay for you to do whatever you want with other
peoples work, but, it's not okay for HHI to do the same?
Post by David B.
Post by Diesel
As far as real music piracy is concerned, one need only google
the riaas own history to get a real feel for it. What HHI does is
childsplay by comparison to how the RIAA has fucked artists over,
for decades.
What YOU think of the RIAA is totally irrelevant. Sorry.
I didn't express a personal opinion concerning the RIAA. I simply
stated facts. You can verify them. You're the one who brought up
piracy. I thought you might like to know who the real pirates
actually are. The truth does sometimes sting a little bit.
--
Sarcasm, because beating the living shit out of deserving people is
illegal.
Naturous
I bet the punk shared it just to 'troll' for gay boys.
burfordTjustice
2017-03-03 16:39:21 UTC
On Fri, 03 Mar 2017 05:58:46 -0800
Post by Naturous
gay boys.
You sure talk about them a lot.
Do you like david brooks because of his
buds Kneel and Bob from the Navy?
Shadow
2017-03-03 17:15:02 UTC
On Fri, 3 Mar 2017 11:27:46 +0000, "David B."
Post by David B.
Post by Shadow
That video was copyrighted. You do realize you committed a
crime ?
He didn't ASK me a question, Dustin.
Alcohol can do that to your memory..
[]'s
Diesel
2017-03-02 23:05:46 UTC
Post by Naturous
Post by Diesel
Post by David B.
The image I scraped off his video clip was of a little girl.
That video was copyrighted. You do realize you committed a
crime ?
You can now watch it on YouTube?
What's the point without the audio track? You also fucked up the
compression ratio and further degraded the video track. Just what
the hell did you do with that mac?
What's it to you, asshole?
It's my video. When I originally hosted it, the audio track was
present and okay. The video track although non HD on purpose, wasn't
degraded as badly as BD's version of it is now. He lost the audio
track, outright in his copy; He asked others to help him restore it
previously. Hard to restore something that's digitally NOT present,
though. It was clear he'd already been messing with the video
encoding rate with the copy he provided previously, but, the last one
I viewed that he offered up was even worse.

Just think (I know, that alone is very difficult for you, but try to
keep up, just this once, ok?) if you could read and understand
english well, you would already know these posts were about MY VIDEO
that he doesn't have permission to have, edit, or share elsewhere and
wouldn't need to ask your question or give me a fine demonstration of
what you think civil is.
Post by Naturous
At least Dave is being his civil self,
Really? He doesn't have permission to retain copies of any of my
videos or pictures. And, I didn't give him permission to upload it to
youtube or anywhere else. How is threatening to take something of
mine, that he altered (again, without my permission) and post it
anywhere, being civil?
Post by Naturous
all you are doing is being a queer asshole licking bi.
Nevermind previously asked question. You've provided me the answer,
and, obviously, your idea of civil greatly differs from that of my
own; and what various dictionaries describe it as. Perhaps you'd like
to educate yourself a bit on the word, civil? I'm going to do you a
solid and assume (this might be a bad move on my part) that numbers
aren't as hard for you as english letters. english number two with
english letter b is what you want to read, red apple. Or, the second
one down from the english letter, two. Whichever you can remember
from your days at an english school. Schools were not as bad then as
they are now as far as encouraging independent thought, so you can't
blame the public school system for your failures. Those really are on
you, and, you can't blame the fact you're a red apple with some time
on the res as a kiddo, either.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/civil

2a: civilized civil society
b : adequate in courtesy and politeness b: mannerly a civil
question It was hard to be civil when I felt so angry.

I like your idea of being civil. I too can be civil, and, very
insulting all at the same time. See above for a good demonstration of
it.

I found your favorite dictionary. You provided a url for me, allow me
to return the courtesy; Since we're being civil towards one another n
all.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Red%20Apple
A Native American or Aboriginal person who, although looks Native on
the outside, is considered a white person on the inside. Red on the
outside, white on the inside.
--
Sarcasm, because beating the living shit out of deserving people is
illegal.
Naturous
2017-03-03 20:03:01 UTC
Post by Diesel
your idea of civil greatly differs from that of my
own;
You have no civility duckshit. You are the ass smear of society, cook,
and have no place in civil society, nor the privilage of being treated
civil.
Naturous
2017-03-03 21:41:20 UTC
Post by Diesel
your idea of civil greatly differs from that of my
own;
You FUCKING BONE ADDICT! SHIT HEAD! BONE HEAD! FAT ALBERT! have no
civility FUCKING ARSE MONKEY! BLACK MOUTH! MUSCLE! PECKER! LOVE LOG!
ANAL-BUCCANEER! BUTT PUSSY! GREASER! GIZZARD! TIT SUCKER! PISS ANT!
ENTRAILS! duckshit. You are FUCKING COCK GOBLIN! the ass smear FUCKING
FELCHER! of society, cook, FUCKING GIRL FRIDAY! and have no FUCKING
THIGH! PISS OFF! LET THE NIGGER GIRL DO IT! BLIGHT! GIVE HER THE HIGH
HARD ONE! ANAL INTRUDER! GIRL SCOUT! TITS AND BUMS! place in civil
FUCKING CHRIST KILLER! ANDRODYKE! society, nor the FUCKING PUSSY FART!
THROAT CHOKER! TIMBER NIGGER! PACK-RAPE! privilage of being FUCKING
BLOOD BLUNT! treated civil. CROTCH COWBOY! TIT SUCKER!
Naturous
2017-03-04 04:47:50 UTC
Do you really have to be so completely underwhelmed by my intelligence?
2017-03-05 01:11:11 UTC
Go change your diaper....

Naturous
2017-03-03 11:31:15 UTC
Indecent fudge-packer with makeshift ramrod, wizened marble-halls, and
bending stinkhole-bay yearns for spineless stench trench for
outrageous fig fondling.

If you want crazy carrot cuffing, then email me at
mailto:***@hers.ho.
Naturous
2017-03-03 11:31:49 UTC
I've lost 5 kilos already. Luckily, my mother is open-minded about
breast feeding.
Naturous
2017-03-03 20:05:23 UTC
Post by Naturous
I've lost 5 kilos already. Luckily, my mother is open-minded about
breast feeding.
whats the matter duck shit? You have to dive under my chair and hijack
My nym to insult Me?
Fucking loooooooooooozer.
Naturous
2017-03-03 21:24:20 UTC
I think its plausible that someone thinks I'm hot.
Naturous
2017-03-03 21:42:06 UTC
I'm working in an open plan office. There's a group of people in the
corner who play the radio - not loud, but just enough so you can hear
tinny snatches and squeals of tunes. It is very annoying. Is it
unreasonable of me to want to buy an assault rifle and blow them away?
Diesel
2017-03-04 11:57:24 UTC
Post by Naturous
Post by Naturous
I've lost 5 kilos already. Luckily, my mother is open-minded
about breast feeding.
whats the matter duck shit? You have to dive under my chair and
hijack My nym to insult Me?
Fucking loooooooooooozer.
Uhh, learn to read headers... I didn't write the post your responding
to. Dumbshit.
--
Sarcasm, because beating the living shit out of deserving people is
illegal.
Diesel
2017-03-04 12:13:41 UTC
I smoke after sex. Do I need lubricant?
tim...
2017-03-04 20:00:48 UTC
Post by Diesel
I smoke after sex. Do I need lubricant?
no a fire extinguisher

tim
Shadow
2017-03-04 20:31:58 UTC
Post by Diesel
I smoke after sex. Do I need lubricant?
no a fire extinguisher
Sitting in a basin of cold water would be cheaper... and more
effective.
[]'s
burfordTjustice
2017-03-04 12:25:58 UTC
On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 11:57:24 -0000 (UTC)
Post by Diesel
Post by Naturous
Post by Naturous
I've lost 5 kilos already. Luckily, my mother is open-minded
about breast feeding.
whats the matter duck shit? You have to dive under my chair and
hijack My nym to insult Me?
Fucking loooooooooooozer.
Uhh, learn to read headers... I didn't write the post your responding
to. Dumbshit.
There is no proof of that.