Female Daesh Terrorist Lashes Syrian Woman for Refusing to Cover Her Eyes
burfordTjustice
2017-02-27 20:35:51 UTC
Female Daesh Terrorist Lashes Syrian Woman for Refusing to Cover Her
Eyes

Hearing this, the jihadist “policewoman” called a prison truck and
arrested the woman and her son. The woman was sentenced to 300 lashes
in public.

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201702261051053166-syria-daesh-woman/
The Todal
2017-02-27 20:54:34 UTC
Post by burfordTjustice
Female Daesh Terrorist Lashes Syrian Woman for Refusing to Cover Her
Eyes
Hearing this, the jihadist “policewoman” called a prison truck and
arrested the woman and her son. The woman was sentenced to 300 lashes
in public.
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201702261051053166-syria-daesh-woman/
Well done - I'm truly impressed by your compassion for those who are
bullied and tortured by Islamic extremists.

I'm sure you'll join with me in urging our government to take in as many
refugees from this barbarous system as we can possibly manage. We should
be taking thousands, not dozens.
burfordTjustice
2017-02-28 08:45:28 UTC
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 20:54:34 +0000
Post by The Todal
Post by burfordTjustice
Female Daesh Terrorist Lashes Syrian Woman for Refusing to Cover Her
Eyes
Hearing this, the jihadist “policewoman” called a prison truck and
arrested the woman and her son. The woman was sentenced to 300
lashes in public.
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201702261051053166-syria-daesh-woman/
Well done - I'm truly impressed by your compassion for those who are
bullied and tortured by Islamic extremists.
I'm sure you'll join with me in urging our government to take in as
many refugees from this barbarous system as we can possibly manage.
We should be taking thousands, not dozens.
As you look at the pictures of those crossing Europe and information on
those arrived where are the women and children?

Seems the vast majority are mouth running coward males
and hidden Jihadists.

You know the kind,eh?
The Todal
Yes, they want to come over and thrash you in a game of golf.
burfordTjustice
You may believe as you wish.
Fredxxx
2017-02-28 22:30:13 UTC
Why is she a terroist?
burfordTjustice
2017-03-01 10:52:24 UTC
On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 22:30:13 +0000
Post by Fredxxx
Post by burfordTjustice
Female Daesh Terrorist Lashes Syrian Woman for Refusing to Cover Her
Eyes
Why is she a terroist?
cause you think she is not.