Traffic police getting bored
Add Reply
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-03-05 14:32:20 UTC
"alleged to have driven .... with too many people to fit a baby seat in.
The baby is alleged to have been in the arms of a rear seat passenger."

So what?! No real crimes left to solve eh? Someone's arms are perfectly capable of restraining a baby.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39156677
--
Marital Status: Not Good
Wife's Name: Plaintiff
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-05 14:39:43 UTC
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
"alleged to have driven .... with too many people to fit a baby seat in.
The baby is alleged to have been in the arms of a rear seat passenger."
So what?! No real crimes left to solve eh? Someone's arms are
perfectly capable of restraining a baby.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39156677
Wot do you expect from a place where the men wear dresses?
LOL
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-03-05 14:54:00 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
"alleged to have driven .... with too many people to fit a baby seat in.
The baby is alleged to have been in the arms of a rear seat passenger."
So what?! No real crimes left to solve eh? Someone's arms are
perfectly capable of restraining a baby.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39156677
Wot do you expect from a place where the men wear dresses?
LOL
You'd get beaten up in Glasgow for wearing a kilt.
"See you ya wee fuckin homo, why are ye wearing a fuckin dress? I'm gonna rip yer fuckin heed off so I am!"
Very funny, Scotty... Now beam down my clothes!
The Peeler
2017-03-05 15:42:56 UTC
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 14:54:00 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH the blathering idiot's usual sick BULLSHIT unread>
--
AndyW addressing Birdbrain:
"Troll or idiot?...
MID: <KaToA.263621$***@fx10.am4>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Not where I'm from, it ain't.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-03-05 16:29:19 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 14:39:43 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
"alleged to have driven .... with too many people to fit a baby seat in.
The baby is alleged to have been in the arms of a rear seat passenger."
So what?! No real crimes left to solve eh? Someone's arms are
perfectly capable of restraining a baby.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39156677
Wot do you expect from a place where the men wear dresses?
LOL
You'd get beaten up in Glasgow for wearing a kilt.
"See you ya wee fuckin homo, why are ye wearing a fuckin dress? I'm
gonna rip yer fuckin heed off so I am!"
Is that English?
Not where I'm from, it ain't.
They don't speak English in Glasgow.

Space is an illusion, disk space doubly so.
The Peeler
2017-03-05 16:39:24 UTC
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 16:29:19 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Is that English?
Not where I'm from, it ain't.
They don't speak English in Glasgow.
Even in Glasgow they think that you are a total idiot, Birdbrain! Wanna bet?
--
Brain damaged Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about himself:
"I prefer a good whack to the head with a breaker bar (the 3 foot extendable
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 16:22:14 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 14:39:43 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
"alleged to have driven .... with too many people to fit a baby seat in.
The baby is alleged to have been in the arms of a rear seat passenger."
So what?! No real crimes left to solve eh? Someone's arms are
perfectly capable of restraining a baby.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39156677
Wot do you expect from a place where the men wear dresses?
LOL
You'd get beaten up in Glasgow for wearing a kilt.
"See you ya wee fuckin homo, why are ye wearing a fuckin dress? I'm
gonna rip yer fuckin heed off so I am!"
Is that English?
Not where I'm from, it ain't.
They don't speak English in Glasgow.
http://youtu.be/SjO1BXzZLpE
Huh? Well I'll be goddamned! This conversation is too fuckin' high-brow
for me!
R. Mark Clayton
dinna ya ken Glaswegian?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-03-06 00:45:24 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 14:39:43 -0000, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
"alleged to have driven .... with too many people to fit a baby seat in.
The baby is alleged to have been in the arms of a rear seat passenger."
So what?! No real crimes left to solve eh? Someone's arms are
perfectly capable of restraining a baby.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39156677
Wot do you expect from a place where the men wear dresses?
LOL
You'd get beaten up in Glasgow for wearing a kilt.
"See you ya wee fuckin homo, why are ye wearing a fuckin dress? I'm
gonna rip yer fuckin heed off so I am!"
Is that English?
Not where I'm from, it ain't.
dinna ya ken Glaswegian?
Is anyone in Glasgow called Ken? That would get confusing.
--
god said:

"The Divergence of the B Field = 0
The Curl of the E Field + the partial time derivative of the B field = 0
The Divergence of the D field = the charge density
The Curl of the H field - the partial time derivative of the D field = the current density"

and there was light, and he saw that it was good and of constant speed.
The Peeler
2017-03-06 00:55:30 UTC
On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 00:45:24 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Is that English?
Not where I'm from, it ain't.
dinna ya ken Glaswegian?
Is anyone in Glasgow called Ken? That would get confusing.
<BG> Blithering idiot!
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about women:
"I don't want one. Easy enough to get one if I wanted one."
MID: <***@red.lan>
The Peeler
2017-03-05 15:42:47 UTC
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 14:32:20 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH the usual idiotic attention baiting sick BULLSHIT unread>
--
Tony944 addressing Birdbrain Macaw:
"I seen and heard many people but you are on top of list being first class
MID: <VLCdnYC5HK1Z4S3FnZ2dnUU7-***@giganews.com>
Uncle Peter
Shit fer brains.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-03-05 19:14:56 UTC
Post by Uncle Peter
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
"alleged to have driven .... with too many people to fit a baby seat
in. The baby is alleged to have been in the arms of a rear seat
passenger."
So what?! No real crimes left to solve eh? Someone's arms are
perfectly capable of restraining a baby.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39156677
Shit fer brains.
At least I can spell wanker.
Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on Look North said: "There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold night like this."
James Wilkinson Sword
Uncle Peter
As well as you can spell your own mane?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-03-05 21:22:11 UTC
Post by Uncle Peter
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
"alleged to have driven .... with too many people to fit a baby seat
in. The baby is alleged to have been in the arms of a rear seat
passenger."
So what?! No real crimes left to solve eh? Someone's arms are
perfectly capable of restraining a baby.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39156677
Shit fer brains.
At least I can spell wanker.
As well as you can spell your own mane?
I'm not the one that wrote waker.
Loose or missing nuts. Spank the monkey (Y/N)?
The Peeler
2017-03-05 21:47:11 UTC
Post by Uncle Peter
Shit fer brains.
At least I can spell wanker.
As well as you can spell your own mane?
I'm not the one that wrote waker.
Driveling idiot! <tsk>
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") about himself:
"I once took a dump behind some bushes and slid down a hill to wipe my
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
The Peeler
2017-03-05 19:57:17 UTC
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 19:14:56 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Uncle Peter
Shit fer brains.
At least I can spell wanker.
Which doesn't change anything about you being a shit fer brains, Birdbrain!
Post by Uncle Peter
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
"alleged to have driven .... with too many people to fit a baby seat
in. The baby is alleged to have been in the arms of a rear seat
passenger."
So what?! No real crimes left to solve eh? Someone's arms are
perfectly capable of restraining a baby.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39156677
Shit fer brains.
So are you for using one of Peter Hucker's past pseudonyms - or are PHucker
talking to yourself?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-03-06 23:08:29 UTC
Post by Let It Be
Post by Uncle Peter
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
"alleged to have driven .... with too many people to fit a baby seat
in. The baby is alleged to have been in the arms of a rear seat
passenger."
So what?! No real crimes left to solve eh? Someone's arms are
perfectly capable of restraining a baby.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39156677
Shit fer brains.
So are you for using one of Peter Hucker's past pseudonyms - or are PHucker
talking to yourself?
I seem to remember you're a troll also. So this is fun, two trolls insulting each other over me. Shall we have a threesome?
The most ejaculatory orgasms ever recorded in 1 hour for a boy is 16.
The Peeler
2017-03-06 23:34:41 UTC
On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 23:08:29 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by Let It Be
Post by Uncle Peter
Shit fer brains.
So are you for using one of Peter Hucker's past pseudonyms - or are PHucker
talking to yourself?
I seem to remember you're a troll also. So this is fun, two trolls
insulting each other over me. Shall we have a threesome?
And shit-fer-brains shows WHY he is a shit-fer-brains! <BG>
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") about himself:
"I can sleep outside in a temperature of -20C wearing only shorts".
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
The Peeler
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
F Murtz
2017-03-06 09:10:45 UTC
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
"alleged to have driven .... with too many people to fit a baby seat in.
The baby is alleged to have been in the arms of a rear seat passenger."
So what?! No real crimes left to solve eh? Someone's arms are
perfectly capable of restraining a baby.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39156677
Should have put the baby on the floor.
(which is not as stupid as it sounds)
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-03-06 11:46:08 UTC
Post by F Murtz
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
"alleged to have driven .... with too many people to fit a baby seat in.
The baby is alleged to have been in the arms of a rear seat passenger."
So what?! No real crimes left to solve eh? Someone's arms are
perfectly capable of restraining a baby.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-39156677
Should have put the baby on the floor.
(which is not as stupid as it sounds)
It'd probably get travel sick and puke all over their feet.

It doesn't matter what you do, traffic wombles will find something wrong.
--
Keyboards used to be expensive and beer used to be cheap.
Now beer is expensive and keyboards are cheap.
Conclusion, it's still bad to spill beer on your keyboard.
The Peeler
2017-03-06 19:45:44 UTC
On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 11:46:08 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
It'd probably get travel sick and puke all over their feet.
If you were around, it probably would, Birdbrain!
--
Brain damaged Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about himself:
"I prefer a good whack to the head with a breaker bar (the 3 foot extendable
rod used to get leverage on a car wheel nut)."
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 14:32:20 -0000
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
"alleged to have driven .... with too many people to fit a baby seat
in. The baby is alleged to have been in the arms of a rear seat
passenger."
So what?! No real crimes left to solve eh? Someone's arms are
perfectly capable of restraining a baby.
http://www.bbc.c
Government agents know way better than you, (who wears a dress) what
is ok and what is not. Move along.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-03-22 01:18:03 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 14:32:20 -0000
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
"alleged to have driven .... with too many people to fit a baby seat
in. The baby is alleged to have been in the arms of a rear seat
passenger."
So what?! No real crimes left to solve eh? Someone's arms are
perfectly capable of restraining a baby.
http://www.bbc.c
Government agents know way better than you, (who wears a dress) what
is ok and what is not. Move along.
The government knows nothing. You have to be a complete fuckwit to get into government.
2017-03-22 10:51:44 UTC
On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 01:18:03 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by burfordTjustice
Government agents know way better than you, (who wears a dress) what
is ok and what is not. Move along.
The government knows nothing. You have to be a complete fuckwit to get into government.
The goverment (or rather its agencies) knows your psychiatric record,
Birdbrain!
--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) amazing "mind" at work:
"And part of a dead fly won't kill you, or cyclists would be dying off all