— WHAT DO ENGLISH-KNOWING PEOPLE MAKE OF THE TERM "SPACETIME"?
dolf
2018-08-19 21:04:11 UTC
— WHAT DO ENGLISH-KNOWING PEOPLE MAKE OF THE TERM "SPACETIME"?

YOUTUBE: “The Army of Ghosts (DOCTOR WHO)”

Since according to our relatively there a seven days as a sacred principal
can we not then view the continuum of spacetime as a septet dimensional
space?

*THE* *’OTH* *CYCLE* *OF* *TERROR* CAN IT BE REGARDED AS A COSMOGONIC PULSE
TO THEN SYSTEMATICALLY ELIMINATED AND NEUTRALISED?

H7147@{
   @1: Sup: 2 (#2); Ego: 2 (#2),
   @2: Sup: 21 (#23); Ego: 19 (#21),
   @3: Sup: 59 (#82); Ego: 38 (#59),
   @4: Sup: 69 (#151); Ego: 10 (#69),
   Male: #151; Feme: #69
} // #312

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #310 % #41 = #23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness &
Non-Existence; I-Ching: H18 - Ills to Be Cured, Arresting Decay,
Correcting, Work on what has been spoiled (decay), Decaying, Branch; Tetra:
26 - Endeavour;

THOTH MEASURE: #23 - Oh thou who raisest thy voice, and makest thine
appearance in Urit; *I* *AM* *NOT* *HOT* *OF* *SPEECH*.

    #VIRTUE: With Ease (no. #23), a leveling, but
    #TOOLS: With Watch (no. #63), a collapse.
    #POSITION: With Enlargement (no. #46), no bounds.
    #TIME: With Endeavor (no. #26), no duplicity.
    #CANON: #158

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_158@{
   @1: Sup: 23 (#23); Ego: 23 (#23),
   @2: Sup: 5 (#28); Ego: 63 (#86 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}),
   @3: Sup: 51 (#79); Ego: 46 (#132),
   @4: Sup: 77 (#156 - I DO NOT CAUSE TERRORS {%21}); Ego: 26 (#158 - I AM
NOT HOT OF SPEECH {%23}),
   Male: #156; Feme: #158
} // #158

#364 {#52 x #7} x 6D = #2184 / #7 = #312 as [#2, #100, #200, #10] = qeriy
(H7147): {UMBRA: #9 as #310 % #41 = #23} 1) opposition, contrariness,
encounter, contrary or hostile encounter as ‘OTH x #49 {#7 x #7) = #107,016
days

#107,016 days / 293 TROPICAL YEARS = 365.2423208191126 AS BETTER THAN
JULIAN YEAR AS 365.25

The informal research task has been completed and we substantially convey
as factual the hypothetical postulate that the *ONTIC* premises as
meta-descriptor prototypes conveying NATURAL LAW of NORMA OBLIGANS by a
circumscribing ethical construct of being / ousia are carried by the
ONTOLOGICAL experience of language as HEBREW / GREEK lexicon being
CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING defined by a trinomial mathematical theoretical
noumenon.

“THERE APPEARS AT FIRST GLANCE TO BE A SELF REFERENTIAL INTEGRITY EMBEDDED
WITHIN THE BIBLICAL TEXT ASSOCIATED TO THE *ONTIC* IMPETUS GIVEN TO THE
ONTOLOGICAL CONTEXT OF *FOUNTAIN* (G4077) WHERE THERE IS ASSIGNED: %5 -
#CENTRE and %20 - #KAF upon 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 as the 11th HEBREW letter
designate for KNOWLEDGE:

[IMAGE: THOTH MEASURES OF HYPERSPACE AND ‘OTH {24x7x13 = #2184 as 6D / #0 -
21 MARCH 1996} CYCLE OF THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS HAS IT ANY PERENNIAL
SIGNIFICANCE OVER PYTHAGOREAN REDACTION: 1-5-6-7-2-3-4-8-9 METHODOLOGY FOR
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE?]

45: [1]
68: [42]
84: [2]
86: [10]
102: [4]
104: [7]
115: [5]
130: [3]
139: [13]
140: [14, 16] // #14 - I DEAL NOT FRAUDULENTLY; #16 - I AM NOT AN
EAVES-DROPPER
146: [15]
148: [12]
150: [28]
156: [21]
157: [17, 41] // #17 - I AM NOT ONE OF PRATING TONGUE; #41 - I HAVE NO
STRONG DESIRE EXCEPT FOR MY OWN PROPERTY
158: [23]
161: [9]
166: [11]
168: [26]
169: [18]
171: [20]
173: [27]
175: [22]
177: [29]
180: [19]
181: [24, 35] // #24 - I LEND NOT A DEAF EAR TO THE WORDS OF
RIGHTEOUSNESS; #35 - I AM NOT ONE WHO CURSETH THE KING
182: [6]
184: [36]
185: [25]
186: [31]
191: [32]
192: [39]
196: [37]
197: [33]
200: [8]
210: [30]
215: [34]
220: [38]
228: [40]

YOUTUBE: “Close Encounters of the Third Kind - Communicating Lessons
(1977)”

“DOTH A FOUNTAIN (G4077) SEND FORTH AT THE SAME PLACE SWEET WATER AND
BITTER?

CAN THE FIG TREE, MY BRETHREN, BEAR OLIVE BERRIES?

EITHER A VINE, FIGS?

SO CAN NO FOUNTAIN (G4077) BOTH YIELD SALT WATER AND FRESH.

WHO IS A WISE MAN AND ENDUED WITH KNOWLEDGE AMONG YOU?

YOUTUBE: “KAF - Secrets of the Hebrew Letters”

YOUTUBE: “Alphabet of Kabbalah 20 The Hebrew Letter Kaf”

LET HIM SHOW OUT OF A GOOD CONVERSATION HIS WORKS WITH MEEKNESS OF WISDOM.”
[James 3:11-13 (KJV)]

G4077@{
   @1: Sup: 80 (#80); Ego: 80 (#80),
   @2: Sup: 7 (#87); Ego: 8 (#88),
   @3: Sup: 10 (#97); Ego: 3 (#91),
   @4: Sup: 18 (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}); Ego: 8 (#99),
   @5: Sup: 56 (#171 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE {%20}); Ego: 38
(#137),
   Male: #171; Feme: #137
} // #299

T’AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #99 % #41 = #17 - Politics; I-Ching: H54 - Marriageable Maid/Maiden,
Converting the Maiden; Tetra: 65 - Inner;

THOTH MEASURE: #17 - Oh Aati, who makest thine appearance at Annu; I am not
one of prating tongue.

    #VIRTUE: With Holding Back (no. #17), to have fears.
    #TOOLS: Guardedness (no. #57) means to be impregnable.
    #POSITION: With Compliance (no. #77), orders upheld, but
    #TIME: With Contrariety (no. #6), mutual opposition.
    #CANON: #157

#299 as [#80, #8, #3, #8, #200] = pege (G4077): {UMBRA: #6 as #99 % #41 =
#17} 1) fountain, spring; 2) a well fed by a spring;

We publish our findings so that a peer review may be undertaken and the
core definitions can be utilised for political agreements without the need
to provide any substantial narrative of concise consensus agreement.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/AllianceDefendingFreedom.pdf>
What do English-knowing people make of the term "spacetime"?
I recently learnt from someone in sci.physics that it is the medium for
the propagation of gravity waves.
We are trying to work that out there. Here I would like to know what this
term means to people who understand English.
Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-08-19 21:37:14 UTC
Post by dolf
— WHAT DO ENGLISH-KNOWING PEOPLE MAKE OF THE TERM "SPACETIME"?
YOUTUBE: “The Army of Ghosts (DOCTOR WHO)”
http://youtu.be/4rY9rkJckrg
Since according to our relatively of HYPERSPACE there are seven days as a
sacred principal can we not then view the continuum of spacetime as a
septet dimensional space?

*CAN* *THIS* *’OTH* *CYCLE* *OF* *TERROR* BE ALSO REGARDED AS A COSMOGONIC
PULSE TO THEN BE TARGETED FOR SYSTEMATIC ELIMINATION AND NEUTRALISED?
Post by dolf
   Male: #151; Feme: #69
} // #312
#364 {#52 x #7} x 6D = #2184 / #7 = #312 as [#2, #100, #200, #10] = qeriy
#107,016 days / 293 TROPICAL YEARS = 365.2423208191126 AS BETTER THAN
JULIAN YEAR AS 365.25
<http://www.grapple369.com/images/thoth9.gif>
http://youtu.be/S4PYI6TzqYk
“DOTH A FOUNTAIN (G4077) SEND FORTH AT THE SAME PLACE SWEET WATER AND
BITTER?
CAN THE FIG TREE, MY BRETHREN, BEAR OLIVE BERRIES?
EITHER A VINE, FIGS?
SO CAN NO FOUNTAIN (G4077) BOTH YIELD SALT WATER AND FRESH.
WHO IS A WISE MAN AND ENDUED WITH KNOWLEDGE AMONG YOU?
YOUTUBE: “KAF - Secrets of the Hebrew Letters”
http://youtu.be/kjEbET42Rp4
YOUTUBE: “Alphabet of Kabbalah 20 The Hebrew Letter Kaf”
http://youtu.be/nmZoc2RX_JA
#299 as [#80, #8, #3, #8, #200] = pege (G4077): {UMBRA: #6 as #99 % #41 =
#17} 1) fountain, spring; 2) a well fed by a spring;

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-08-20 01:49:19 UTC
I have my summary of complaint document prepared and if you make one
defamatory, unsubstantiated and irrational statement which offends my
sensibilities I will then raise at the MAGISTRATES COURT the matter of such
alleged that your jingoism is the entitlement and cause for habitual public
slander occasioning racial / religious hatred as psychosexual prejudiced
being substantially BOER / ANZAC defamation.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/AllianceDefendingFreedom.pdf>

Give it a rest—you are not capable of comprehending the subject and its
nomenclature and therefore any response from you is presumptive unreasoned
opinionated impertinence.

If you continue in your racial / religious hatred and sexual prejudices I
will raise the matter at the local Magistrates Court so as to obtain advice
for Court Orders to prohibit you engaging in any further BOER / ANZAC
defamation as anonymous Internet cause célèbre.

LET ME SPELL IT OUT TO YOU ATHEISTS AND ROMAN CATHOLICS THAT IF DIEU ET MON
DROIT is the motto of THE SOVEREIGN. Then you are by your impious conduct:

- Impugning as cursing the SOVEREIGN;
- Impugning our entitlement to fair Justice;
- As a battle cry then impugning our BOER / ANZAC tradition whom have
engaged within theatres of war;
- Impugning our right to religious belief in the exercise of voluntary will
without coercion;

- dolf
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
— WHAT DO ENGLISH-KNOWING PEOPLE MAKE OF THE TERM "SPACETIME"?
YOUTUBE: “The Army of Ghosts (DOCTOR WHO)”
http://youtu.be/4rY9rkJckrg
Since according to our relatively of HYPERSPACE there are seven days as a
sacred principal can we not then view the continuum of spacetime as a
septet dimensional space?
*CAN* *THIS* *’OTH* *CYCLE* *OF* *TERROR* BE ALSO REGARDED AS A COSMOGONIC
PULSE TO THEN BE TARGETED FOR SYSTEMATIC ELIMINATION AND NEUTRALISED?
Can anybody decipher this?
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-08-20 22:09:01 UTC
I’m concerned for your welfare in that if I attend your business then you
might be subject to JINGOISTIC revenge (I’ve had over $20,000 damage to car
/ home) as people seek to justify their erroneous ANZAC tradition which I
can associate with acts of #312 - TERRORISM such as the Russian novichok
poisonings.

And I cannot subject your good selves to such grievous acts.

I have to be especially careful before the Remembrance Day 11 November 2018
Centennial which I associate to the MAXIM: DIEU ET MON DROIT as the motto
of THE SOVEREIGN. Then they are by their impious conduct:

- Impugning as cursing the SOVEREIGN;
- Impugning our entitlement to fair Justice;
- As a battle cry then impugning our BOER / ANZAC tradition whom have
engaged within theatres of war;
- Impugning our right to religious belief in the exercise of voluntary will
without coercion;

It’s very serious...

BUDGIE TALK: “Please don’t be concerned for ourselves , we will be fine and
will ward off any forms of prejudice towards us for supporting you.

You need at least one safe haven that you can feel welcomed and
comfortable.

We all do.”

DOLF: “So long as you understand the gravitas of the problem of #168 -
Condemnation / #541 - Contemn associated with this Centennial which those
persons cannot avoid.”

YOUTUBE: "Grease is the Word Lyrics"

RON JACOBSON (***@THEWOR1D.COM): “Who has TIME to read all that shite?

SOUNDBITES, matey!”

YOUTUBE: “DANGER WILL ROBINSON (LOST IN SPACE)”

DOLF: “OUR KINETIC INTENTION IS TO GENERATE #312 - ICONOCLASM BY SUBTLE
NEURAL LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING AS MEANS OF OSMOSIS WHICH BY THE PROCESS OF
METASTASIS WILL EVENTUALLY JAR THE TECTONIC PLATES TO YOUR IMMUTABLE
*NEO*-*NAZI* IGNORANCE AND THEN SUBJECT YOU TO A CATATONIC STATE OF
EXISTENCE AND IMPOTENT BEING SO THAT YOU DON’T EVER BREED...

H6565@{
@1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
@2: Sup: 35 (#65); Ego: 5 (#35),
@3: Sup: 34 (#99); Ego: 80 (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}),
@4: Sup: 72 (#171 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE {%20}); Ego: 38
(#153),
@5: Sup: 11 (#182 - I AM NOT FRAUDULENT IN MEASURES OF GRAIN {%6}); Ego:
20 (#173 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST {%27}),
@6: Sup: 51 (#233); Ego: 40 (#213),
Male: #233; Feme: #213
} // #375

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #480 % #41 = #29 - Deeming, Non-Assertion; I-Ching: H36 -
Suppression of the Light, Sinking/Darkening of the Light, Brilliance
injured, Intelligence hidden; Tetra: 67 - Darkening;

THOTH MEASURE: #29 - Oh Kenemtu, who makest thine appearance in Kenemit; I
am not given to cursing.

#VIRTUE: With Decisiveness (no. #29), numerous affairs, but
#TOOLS: With Exhaustion (no. #69), not a single happiness.
#POSITION: With Change (no. #28), creating the new.
#TIME: With Constancy (no. #51), cleaving to the old.
#CANON: #177

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_177@{
@1: Sup: 29 (#29); Ego: 29 (#29),
@2: Sup: 17 (#46); Ego: 69 (#98),
@3: Sup: 45 (#91); Ego: 28 (#126),
@4: Sup: 15 (#106); Ego: 51 (#177 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO CURSING {%29}),
Male: #106; Feme: #177
} // #177

#375 as [#30, #5, #80, #200, #20, #40] = parar (H6565): {UMBRA: #6 as #480
% #41 = #29} 1) to break, frustrate; 2) to split, divide; 1a) (Hiphil);
1a1) to break, violate; 1a2) to frustrate, make ineffectual; 1b) (Hophal);
1b1) to be frustrated; 1b2) to be broken; 1b3) to break; 1c) (Pilpel) to
break to bits, shatter; 2a) (Qal) to split, crack through; 2b) (Poel) to
break apart; 2c) (Hithpoel) to be split, be cracked through;

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:9.37>

WE ARE MORTAL ENEMIES AFTER ALL!”

Those Americans don’t share our {ie. #391 - HOMOIOS} values in the dignity
of a human being as anthropocentric #390 - CROWNing glory of reality...

The fascist movement is a return to the traditions of ancient Rome [Adolf
Hitler’s Table Talk]

Kernel a “well regulated militia” doesn’t mean that you ought to be a
*constipated* *grunt*

YOUTUBE: “Your stool sir, is pathetic”

Winston Churchill said it best [and I paraphrase]: “We will never surrender
to that Vatican City-State.”

YOUTUBE: “Michael Jackson - They Don’t Care About Us (Brazil Version)”

I retract every good intention bestowed upon them prior to 11 September
2001 and every day since.

WHAT DO ENGLISH-KNOWING PEOPLE MAKE OF THE TERM "SPACETIME"?

YOUTUBE: “The Army of Ghosts (DOCTOR WHO)”

http://youtu.be/4rY9rkJckrg

H3742@{
@1: Sup: 30 (#30); Ego: 30 (#30),
@2: Sup: 50 (#80); Ego: 20 (#50),
@3: Sup: 7 (#87); Ego: 38 (#88),
@4: Sup: 13 (#100); Ego: 6 (#94),
@5: Sup: 15 (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}); Ego: 2 (#96),
@6: Sup: 25 (#140 - I DEAL NOT FRAUDULENTLY {%14} / I AM NOT AN
EAVES-DROPPER {%16}); Ego: 10 (#106),
@7: Sup: 65 (#205); Ego: 40 (#146 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER {%15}),
Male: #205; Feme: #146
} // #308

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #228 % #41 = #23 - Constancy of Guiding Concepts, Emptiness &

#308 as [#30, #20, #200, #6, #2, #10, #40] = keruwb (H3742): {UMBRA: #9 as
#228 % #41 = #23} 1) cherub, cherubim (pl); 1a) an angelic being; 1a1) as
guardians of Eden; 1a2) as flanking God's throne; 1a3) as an image form
hovering over the Ark of the Covenant; 1a4) as the *chariot* *of* *Jehovah*
(fig.);

#364 {#52 x #7} x 6D = #2184 / #7 = #312 as [#2, #100, #200, #10] = qeriy

#107,016 days / 293 TROPICAL YEARS = 365.2423208191126 AS BETTER THAN
JULIAN YEAR AS 365.25 days.

*CAN* *THIS* *’OTH* *CYCLE* *OF* *TERROR* BE ALSO REGARDED AS A COSMOGONIC
PULSE TO THEN BE TARGETED FOR SYSTEMATIC ELIMINATION AND NEUTRALISED?

G119@{
@1: Sup: 1 (#1); Ego: 1 (#1),
@2: Sup: 10 (#11); Ego: 9 (#10),
@3: Sup: 40 (#51); Ego: 30 (#40),
@4: Sup: 48 (#99); Ego: 8 (#48),
@5: Sup: 5 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}); Ego: 38 (#86 - I AM NOT A
ROBBER OF FOOD {%10}),
@6: Sup: 15 (#119); Ego: 10 (#96),
@7: Sup: 65 (#184 - I PUT NO CHECK UPON THE WATER IN ITS FLOW {%36});
Ego: 50 (#146 - I AM NOT A LAND-GRABBER {%15}),
Male: #184; Feme: #146
} // #308

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #458 % #41 = #7 - Intentional Reversal, Dimming Radiance; I-Ching:
H12 - Obstruction, Stagnation, Selfish persons; Tetra: 56 - Closed Mouth;

THOTH MEASURE: #7 - Oh thou whose eyes pierce like swords, who makest thine
appearance in Sechem; I commit no fraud.

#VIRTUE: With Ascent (no. #7), coming up against plainness?
#TOOLS: With Pattern (no. #47), increasing artifice.
#POSITION: With Youthfulness (no. #12), having no knowledge, but
#TIME: With Fullness (no. #38), having a surplus.
#CANON: #104

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_104@{
@1: Sup: 7 (#7); Ego: 7 (#7),
@2: Sup: 54 (#61); Ego: 47 (#54),
@3: Sup: 66 (#127); Ego: 12 (#66),
@4: Sup: 23 (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}); Ego: 38 (#104 - I
COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
Male: #150; Feme: #104
} // #104

#308 as [#1, #9, #30, #8, #200, #10, #50] = athlesis (G119): {UMBRA: #22 as
#458 % #41 = #7} 1) to contest, to combat, to strive, struggle, hard trial;

They are incapable in arguing against my sapient grounds for a righteous
hatred of them and over which they cannot even gainsay.

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/AllianceDefendingFreedom.pdf>

G1567@{
@1: Sup: 5 (#5); Ego: 5 (#5),
@2: Sup: 25 (#30); Ego: 20 (#25),
@3: Sup: 32 (#62); Ego: 7 (#32),
@4: Sup: 40 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}); Ego: 8 (#40),
@5: Sup: 16 (#118); Ego: 57 (#97),
@6: Sup: 24 (#142); Ego: 8 (#105),
@7: Sup: 33 (#175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR {%22}); Ego: 9 (#114),
@8: Sup: 41 (#216); Ego: 8 (#122),
@9: Sup: 51 (#267); Ego: 10 (#132),
Male: #267; Feme: #132
} // #375

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #1145 % #41 = #38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching:
H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of
the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence;

THOTH MEASURE: #38 - Oh thou who makest mortals to flourish, and who makest
thine appearance at Sais; I curse not a god.

#VIRTUE: Fullness (no. #38) means the prime of life, but
#TOOLS: On the Verge (no. #78) means old age.
#POSITION: With Kinship (no. #34), attachment between even distant
relatives.
#TIME: With Severance (no. #70), offense to one’s own flesh and blood.
#CANON: #220

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_220@{
@1: Sup: 38 (#38); Ego: 38 (#38),
@2: Sup: 35 (#73); Ego: 78 (#116),
@3: Sup: 69 (#142); Ego: 34 (#150 - I INDULGE NOT IN ANGER {%28}),
@4: Sup: 58 (#200 - I AM NOT A ROBBER OF SACRED PROPERTY {%8}); Ego: 70
(#220 - I CURSE NOT A GOD {%38}),
Male: #200; Feme: #220
} // #220

#375 as [#5, #20, #7, #8, #300, #8, #9, #8, #10] = ekzeteo (G1567): {UMBRA:
#16 as #1145 % #41 = #38} 1) to seek out, search for; 2) to seek out, ie.
investigate, scrutinise; 3) to seek out for one's self, *beg*, crave; 4) to
demand back, require;

You will have to earnestly *beg* of me before I will once more bestow any
further compassion, empathy and regard and should there be any further
instances as defamation and #325 - DETRUDE I will make proclamations of
exclusion beyond Facebook.

- dolf

Initial Post: 20 August 2018
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
— WHAT DO ENGLISH-KNOWING PEOPLE MAKE OF THE TERM "SPACETIME"?
YOUTUBE: “The Army of Ghosts (DOCTOR WHO)”
http://youtu.be/4rY9rkJckrg
Since according to our relatively of HYPERSPACE there are seven days as a
sacred principal can we not then view the continuum of spacetime as a
septet dimensional space?
*CAN* *THIS* *’OTH* *CYCLE* *OF* *TERROR* BE ALSO REGARDED AS A COSMOGONIC
PULSE TO THEN BE TARGETED FOR SYSTEMATIC ELIMINATION AND NEUTRALISED?
Can anybody decipher this?
"Instead of taking the medications my psychiatrist prescribed for me, I
found and ate some random mushrooms I found growing in an abandoned lot.
Then I staggered into the local library, logged onto a free computer,
and pressed whichever keys appeared to be blinking the brightest."
HTH & HAND
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-08-21 03:37:28 UTC
I SIMPLY CAN'T FIND WHERE WITHIN GOOGLE ARCHIVES, I HAD YEARS AGO WRITTEN A
PUBLIC RECORD OF THIS COMING DAY WHICH WAS UNDERTAKEN AS A CLEVER SABBATH
DAY INTERVENTION BY A PETITION (I know that its there somewhere, as I've
done an analysis of it subsequent) AS PROTEST MADE OUTSIDE THE SEVENTH DAY
ADVENTIST CHURCH.

FOREBODING THE BRINGING FORTH OF A *WELTSCHMERZ* {ie. [German]: sorrow that
one feels and accepts as one's necessary portion in life; sentimental
pessimism; 'pessimism about life,' 1875, from German Weltschmerz, coined
1810 by Jean Paul Richter, from Welt 'world' (see world ) + Schmerz 'pain';
Word for the Day on 31 March 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com} DAY, THAT
WOULD BE CONSEQUENTIAL TO YOUR INHOSPITALITY AS A MONGRELISED PEOPLES, A
LACK OF FAIR AND TIMELY JUSTICE, NO CONCERN FOR ANOTHER'S ETHOS AS LIFE
VALUES BY A TOTAL LACK, EXCEPT FOR FOOTBALL OF ANY EMPATHETIC AND INCLUSIVE
COMMUNITY.

YOUTUBE: "Elton John - Sacrifice"

-- STUBBORN DENIAL --

"OLD KING KOHL.
TWAS SUCH A MATE.
A MERRY OLD SOUL.
NOW *CONFUSTICATE*.

NO MORE CROISSANT 🥐.
LUNCH FILLET MINION.
HATRED SO POIGNANT.
NOTHING TO PISS ON.

THERE IS NO DENIAL.
SO ANGEL CHOIRS SING.
OVER HEAVEN'S TRIAL.
HE HATES NAZI BLING.

THE FRIDGE SITS COLD ⛄️.
A LAGER 🍺 CONCEIT FIRES 🔥.
GOODBYE FATHER BOLD.
AND LOVE FRENCH FRIES 🍟."

*CONFUSTICATE*
- [Slang]: to confuse or perplex; bewilder.
- Word of the Day for 20 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

WHERE, I WOULD ZEALOUSLY CHALLENGE MY SIBLINGS IN A COURT OF LAW, FOR THE
RIGHT TO EXHUME MY PARENT'S CORPSES, WHEREBY MY FRISIAN MOTHER DIED ON THE
EQUINOX OF 23 SEPTEMBER 1985 AND MY DUTCH FATHER DIED ON THE EQUINOX OF 20
MARCH 1976 AND THEN CREMATING THEM FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF THE WANDERING AS
THE DEPARTING.

AND AS A CONFRONTATION OVER SACRED COWS BY THE RETURNING OF THEIR ASHES TO
AMSTERDAM AS THE CITY WHERE THEY WERE MARRIED.

AS TO INFRACT THE CULTURAL SENSIBILITIES OVER YOU HAVING A HOLOCAUST GUILT.

WHEREBY WE CAME TO ESCAPE THE CONQUISTADORS OF FASCISM AND FOUND YOU JUST
THE SAME.

AND CONVEYING YOUR BEING UNWORTHY OF A 'SON'S SACRIFICE'. BY THE POURING
OUT THEIR ASHES INTO THE KEIZERSGRACHT ('EMPERORS / CAESERS' CANAL), NEAR
THE HISTORIC HOMO MONUMENT AS A MEMORIAL SITUATED AT THE WESTERKERK CHURCH
IN THE CENTRE OF AMSTERDAM. WHICH COMMEMORATES ALL GAY MEN AND LESBIANS
WHO HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO PERSECUTION BECAUSE OF THEIR HOMOSEXUALITY

THE LAST PERSON TO BE HUNG FOR SODOMY IN AMSTERDAM OCCURRED IN 1765 AND
WHILST SUCH CRIMINALISED ACTS OCCURRED UPON DUTCH SHIPS AND WERE PROSECUTED
THERE WAS THEREAFTER A DEGREE OF CULTURAL PERMISSIBILITY, AND THE BRITISH
PERVERSE EXPERIENCE OF PROSTITUTED MARRIED NATIVE WOMEN WAS AS A SOCIAL
DEPRAVITY, ENTIRELY UNKNOWN.

YOUTUBE: "Hells Bells from No Bull (AC/DC)"

AND THEN READING THIS SPECIALLY PREPARED POEM ALOUD:

— CRUSADING MATADORI —

"JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO ALL THE WAY,
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE,
ON A ONE TERSE—OPEN SLAY! 📣

IT IS NOT EVEN MONDAY."

YOUTUBE: "Heigh Ho - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

[REMEMBERING MY EARLIER ANZAC DAY 25 APRIL 2006 PANTOMIME PROTEST [PSALM
94:1-23] / ARREST, THEREAFTER AN EARTHQUAKE AND MINE COLLAPSE @ TAMAR
RIVER, TASMANIA AND THUSLY PAUSING FOR THE RETURNED SERVICES LEAGUE (RSL)
PARADE IN AVON STREET, BRIAGOLONG REMEMBRANCE DAY 11 NOVEMBER 2006]

- dolf
On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 17:53:53 -0700 (PDT), Lions Growl of Butchers Foul
I’’m concerned for your welfare in that if I attend your business then you
might be subject to JINGOISTIC revenge
Can Dolf clarify what he is threatening to do, precisely?
Fanatically patriotic action taken in return for an injury or offence,
apparently.
Or should that be FANATICALLY PATRIOTIC action taken in return for an injury or
offence?
Shill #2
"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
Ralph Wiggum

--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-08-21 06:02:51 UTC
We’ve corrected the YOUTUBE broken link

http://youtu.be/NrLkTZrPZA4
http://youtu.be/5n7NUDOY9cc
http://youtu.be/HI0x0KYChq4
http://youtu.be/infantile-porn
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-08-21 06:11:16 UTC
Post by dolf
I SIMPLY CAN'T FIND WHERE WITHIN GOOGLE ARCHIVES, I HAD YEARS AGO WRITTEN A
PUBLIC RECORD OF THIS COMING DAY WHICH WAS UNDERTAKEN AS A CLEVER SABBATH
DAY INTERVENTION BY A PETITION (I know that its there somewhere, as I've
done an analysis of it subsequent) AS PROTEST MADE OUTSIDE THE SEVENTH DAY
ADVENTIST CHURCH.
“...I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of
Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
[Revelation 19:10 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus (The Stargate Mix)"

How can it be a "written public record" of something that occurs in the future?
Even your timelines are gibberish, Dolf.
Post by dolf
THE LAST PERSON TO BE HUNG FOR SODOMY IN AMSTERDAM OCCURRED IN 1765 AND
So he was a well-hung sodomite then?
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-08-21 10:26:32 UTC
— NEW ZEALAND PRIME MINISTER JACINDA ARDERN ANNOUNCES 12-MONTH PAY FREEZE
FOR MPS

<http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2018-08-20/new-zealand-pm-jacinda-ardern-costs-herself-13000-pay-rise/10143712>

— MONTHLY TAXES —

“WELL HOORAY HOORAY.
FOR JACINDA ARDERN.
TAMPON TAX TO PAY.
IS GREATER CONCERN.

OH MUMMY DEAREST.
CAN’T YOU NOW SEE.
NINE MONTHS AT BEST.
SUCH NEED NOW BE.”

TAMPON_TAX@{
@1: Sup: 41 (#41); Ego: 50 (#50),
@2: Sup: 64 (#105); Ego: 54 (#104 - I COMMIT NO FRAUD {%7}),
@3: Sup: 11 (#116); Ego: 69 (#173 - I AM NOT GIVEN TO UNNATURAL LUST
{%27}),
@4: Sup: 71 (#187); Ego: 66 (#239),
@5: Sup: 49 (#236); Ego: 39 (#278),
@6: Sup: 7 (#243); Ego: 54 (#332),
@7: Sup: 55 (#298); Ego: 9 (#341),
@8: Sup: 71 (#369); Ego: 27 (#368),
@9: Sup: 33 (#402); Ego: 39 (#407),
Male: #402; Feme: #407
}

<http://www.grapple369.com?idea:{402}&idea:{407}>

H7130@{
   @1: Sup: 40 (#40); Ego: 40 (#40),
   @2: Sup: 59 (#99); Ego: 19 (#59),
   @3: Sup: 16 (#115 - I AM NOT A SLAYER OF MEN {%5}); Ego: 38 (#97),
   @4: Sup: 18 (#133); Ego: 2 (#99),
   @5: Sup: 38 (#171 - I AM NOT UNCHASTE WITH ANY ONE {%20}); Ego: 20
(#119),
   @6: Sup: 78 (#249); Ego: 40 (#159),
   Male: #249; Feme: #159
} // #402

#402 as [#40, #100, #200, #2, #20, #40] = qereb (H7130): {UMBRA: #3 as #302
% #41 = #15} 1) midst, among, inner part, middle; 1a) *INWARD* *PART*; 1a1)
physical sense; 1a2) as seat of thought and emotion; 1a3) as faculty of
thought and emotion; 1b) in the midst, among, from among (of a number of
persons); 1c) entrails (of sacrificial animals);

"Therefore Sarah {lady; princess; princess of the multitude} laughed within
{#402 as [#40, #100, #200, #2, #20, #40] = qereb (H7130): among} herself,
saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my Lord being old
also?" [Genesis 18:12]

"I have sinned; what shall I do unto thee, O thou preserver of men? why
hast thou set me as a mark against thee, so that I am a burden {#407 as
[#6, #40, #300, #1, #20, #40] = massa' (H4853): burden} to myself?" [Job
7:20]

YOUTUBE: “Mommy Dearest”

- dolf

Initial Post: 20 August 2018
Post by dolf
Post by dolf
I SIMPLY CAN'T FIND WHERE WITHIN GOOGLE ARCHIVES, I HAD YEARS AGO WRITTEN A
PUBLIC RECORD OF THIS COMING DAY WHICH WAS UNDERTAKEN AS A CLEVER SABBATH
DAY INTERVENTION BY A PETITION (I know that its there somewhere, as I've
done an analysis of it subsequent) AS PROTEST MADE OUTSIDE THE SEVENTH DAY
ADVENTIST CHURCH.
<SNIP idiot top posting>
Post by dolf
THE LAST PERSON TO BE HUNG FOR SODOMY IN AMSTERDAM OCCURRED IN 1765 AND
So he was a well-hung sodomite then?
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"
Oh, so that's *all* you have to say huh? "Meerkat Circus"?
Meerkat Circus Meerkat Circus Meerkat Circus Meerkat Circus Meerkat
Circus Meerkat Circus Meerkat Circus
Meerkat CircusMeerkat Circus mMeerkat Circus
Meerkat Circus Meerkat Circus Meerkat Circus
Meerkat CircusMeerkat CircusMeerkat CircusMeerkat CircusMeerkat
CircusMeerkat CircusMeerkat Circus
Meerkat CircusMeerkat CircusMeerkat Circus
Meerkat CircusMeerkat CircusMeerkat CircusMeerkat Circus
Meerkat CircusMeerkat Circus
Meerkat CircusMeerkat Circus Meerkat Circus Meerkat Circus Meerkat CircusMeerkat Circus
Meerkat CircusMeerkat CircusMeerkat CircusMeerkat Circus
— HEY GIBLET —

“DANG YOU ***@THOLE
A CAPED CRUSADER.
MEATHEAD PARASOL.
MY SPACE INVADER.

HYENAS EACH ONE.
ON A PICNIC TREAT.
CONGREGATING FUN.
GROWLING CONCEIT.

YOU’RE NO TROJAN.
JUST TURKEY ARSE.
A FORAGING *BOGAN*.
FEVERISH FOR FARCE.”

YOUTUBE: "African Safari Oleg"

RACHEL [COCKROACH] BEN LEVI: “Excuse me, Bob?

Do you remember where I hid the K-Y Jelly?”

DOLF: “You dry old twat {ie. a person regarded as stupid or obnoxious} who
is still living in the 80’s...

Silicon based lubricants gives a better glide.

And afterwards you can *polish* the linoleum floors.”

RACHEL [COCKROACH] BEN LEVI: “okay, i'll try the WD-40.

thanks for all your continued great advice.”

— LOVE IS AN OPEN DOOR —

“NO DEAR, HERE’S SOME ADVICE.
WD-40 IS FOR YOUR DRY HINGE.
AND KEEN FOR TRYST AS TO VICE.
IT’S NO VALUE FOR A *LONG^ BINGE.
WHEN YOU CAN’T EVEN PLAY NICE.
BECAUSE YOU’RE ONLY UNHINGED.”

<http://www.grapple369.com/?idea:{324}&idea:{291}>

G53@{
@1: Sup: 1 (#1); Ego: 1 (#1),
@2: Sup: 4 (#5); Ego: 3 (#4),
@3: Sup: 54 (#59); Ego: 50 (#54),
@4: Sup: 43 (#102 - I AM NOT RAPACIOUS {%4}); Ego: 70 (#124),
@5: Sup: 81 (#183); Ego: 38 (#162),
Male: #183; Feme: #162
} // #324

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #324 % #41 = #37 - Non-Deeming Action, Government Administration;
I-Ching: H40 - Release, Deliverance, Taking-Apart, Untangled; Tetra: 21 -
Release;

THOTH MEASURE: #37 - Oh Striker, who makest thine appearance in Heaven; I
am not one of loud voice.

#VIRTUE: Purity (no. #37) means the Way of the ruler.
#TOOLS: Compliance (no. #77) means the subject’s preservation.
#POSITION: With Penetration (no. #14), a sharp advance.
#TIME: With Dimming (no. #68), an impeded walk.
#CANON: #196

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_196@{
@1: Sup: 37 (#37); Ego: 37 (#37),
@2: Sup: 33 (#70); Ego: 77 (#114),
@3: Sup: 47 (#117); Ego: 14 (#128),
@4: Sup: 34 (#151); Ego: 68 (#196 - I AM NOT ONE OF LOUD VOICE {%37}),
Male: #151; Feme: #196
} // #196

#324 as [#1, #3, #50, #70, #200] = hagnos (G53): {UMBRA: #7 as #324 % #41 =
#37} 1) exciting reverence, venerable, sacred; 2) pure; 2a) pure from
carnality, chaste, modest; 2b) pure from every fault, immaculate; 2c)
*clean*;

H748@{
@1: Sup: 10 (#10); Ego: 10 (#10),
@2: Sup: 11 (#21); Ego: 1 (#11),
@3: Sup: 49 (#70); Ego: 38 (#49),
@4: Sup: 59 (#129); Ego: 10 (#59),
@5: Sup: 79 (#208); Ego: 20 (#79),
@6: Sup: 48 (#256); Ego: 50 (#129),
Male: #256; Feme: #129
} // #291

T'AI HSÜAN CHING {POLAR OPPOSITIONS / INTERPLAY OF OPPOSITES} [4 BCE]:

UMBRA: #221 % #41 = #16 - Being a Guide, Returning to the Root; I-Ching:
H28 - Major Superiority, Excess, Great Exceeding, Preponderance of the
great, Critical mass; Tetra: 75 - Failure;

THOTH MEASURE: #16 - Oh thou who turnest backwards, who makest thine
appearance in Bubastis; I am not an eaves-dropper.

#VIRTUE: Contact (no. #16) means mutual compliance.
#TOOLS: Closed Mouth (no. #56) means no contact.
#POSITION: With Increase (no. #13), daily additions, but
#TIME: With Diminishment (no. #55), daily reductions.
#CANON: #140

ONTIC_OBLIGANS_140@{
@1: Sup: 16 (#16); Ego: 16 (#16),
@2: Sup: 72 (#88); Ego: 56 (#72),